FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 3 months on here

3 months on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mudger OP   Man  over a year ago

prestwick

Hi all.not a lot happening.Am married and aloud to play.very little interest.what am I doing wrong.I hàve been polite to those that I have messaged.?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ndtheswingersMan  over a year ago

colchester

"Hi all.not a lot happening.Am married and aloud to play.very little interest.what am I doing wrong.I hàve been polite to those that I have messaged.?"

In my opinion, blokes will think with their cock, therefore pictures of girls showing lots of skin will get loads of views and messages.

Ladies think with their brains. They know what a cock looks like and would much rather see your face, your body, you smartly dressed in a suit and tie etc.

Also not sure on ratios but I'd guess there are 7-8:1 in terms of ladies to blokes on here so ladies can afford to be picky

Good luck dude

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Hi all.not a lot happening.Am married and aloud to play.very little interest.what am I doing wrong.I hàve been polite to those that I have messaged.?"

I don't think your doing anything wrong. There's a large number of us solo men compared to women & couples looking for men. Just be patient & keep trying,I've been here for over a year & only had two meets.

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Plus a lot of women don't want to meet married men. You say youre allowed to play but 99% of times men say that they're lying.

By *mudger OP   Man  over a year ago

prestwick

I would rather be honest about my status. Says a lot about me. Am not a creepy liar.....

"I would rather be honest about my status. Says a lot about me. Am not a creepy liar....."

Would your wife be happy to confirm this on the phone?

"I would rather be honest about my status. Says a lot about me. Am not a creepy liar....."

We only have your word for that tbh

Unfortunately not everyone is as honest as you so even looking for married women on here would be difficult

By *issmorganWoman  over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Less cock pics op

Plus it will be harder because you're married and many will be suspicious that she doesn't know.

Can they have this confirmed by her? .

Try clubs or socials and get to know people

Post on forum.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS  over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

"I would rather be honest about my status. Says a lot about me. Am not a creepy liar.....

Would your wife be happy to confirm this on the phone?"

This. If that is the case then put that on your profile as it will put some people at ease. Also, your entire profile is cock photos, take some more tasteful photos and only have 1 or 2 cock photos

You are one piece of hay in a haystack and there aren't many needles.

You may want to pass your profile text through a spell and grammar checker too

"Hi all.not a lot happening.Am married and aloud to play.very little interest.what am I doing wrong.I hàve been polite to those that I have messaged.?

In my opinion, blokes will think with their cock, therefore pictures of girls showing lots of skin will get loads of views and messages.

Ladies think with their brains. They know what a cock looks like and would much rather see your face, your body, you smartly dressed in a suit and tie etc.

Also not sure on ratios but I'd guess there are 7-8:1 in terms of ladies to blokes on here so ladies can afford to be picky

Good luck dude"

I think youll find the ratio is alot higher. Someone posted a while back that they did a search for males and then females. The results were more hundreds of guys to every female

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Nothing to do with you OP, but I think it's quite ironic that your only showing veri states on her profile "No married or attached men PLEASE"

Women eh

6 of 7 pics are dicks

Profile needs help

But dont ask me im no expert

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Invest in a cock ring. Don’t use tie wraps as you run the risk of pulling too tight and not being able to remove it. I hope you had scissors handy!

50 shades has a lot to answer for!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

You've not asked for profile advice OP so I can't give any - but that's often where people go wrong on here, along with having their expectations set too high so might help to do a search for "profile advice/can't get a meet" threads on the forums and have a read of those for pointers

"Nothing to do with you OP, but I think it's quite ironic that your only showing veri states on her profile "No married or attached men PLEASE"

Women eh "

Morals depending on which way the wind is blowing

» Add a new message to this topic