FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 1 in 4 spend more time online than in bed?

1 in 4 spend more time online than in bed?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A new survey has found that one in four people now spend longer online than they do asleep.

The survey, which was commissioned by Sky Broadband, found that more than one in four men and one in five women spend more than six hours a day online - and 51 per cent of Britons admit to suffering from "e-anxiety" if they are unable to check their emails or Facebook page.

One in 20 people check their emails more than 20 times a day - the equivalent of once every 45 minutes - and one in seven checks their social media accounts more than six times a day.

The survey also found that one in three people check their personal emails more than six times a day outside of work.

How addicted are you and who is the 1 in 4 on here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"A new survey has found that one in four people now spend longer online than they do asleep.

The survey, which was commissioned by Sky Broadband, found that more than one in four men and one in five women spend more than six hours a day online - and 51 per cent of Britons admit to suffering from "e-anxiety" if they are unable to check their emails or Facebook page.

One in 20 people check their emails more than 20 times a day - the equivalent of once every 45 minutes - and one in seven checks their social media accounts more than six times a day.

The survey also found that one in three people check their personal emails more than six times a day outside of work.

"

i'll be logged on here and fb but not here doing other things at same time

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"A new survey has found that one in four people now spend longer online than they do asleep.

"

You tell me! Here we both are at 12.40 am!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

You tell me! Here we both are at 12.40 am!!"

I wont on yesterday or the day be fore tho

i sleep for about 12 hours a day so i cant possibly spend more time on here theres just not enough hours in the day lol

saying that i probably spend more time than i should

I dunno where the other three are. Probably asleep. Bastards.

By *umpkinMan  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Most of the time I`m online, I`m either in bed or on the bed as I keep my lappy in my bedroom!

» Add a new message to this topic