FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > What is the wierdest

What is the wierdest

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Happy Man OP   Man  over a year ago

Merseyside

thing you have seen on a profile that made you think wtf?

I saw on the other day that read "If you have borders on your living room wallpaper DO NOT contact us".

I still struggle to see why on that one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I have never wasted anyone’s time" as at some point everyone has and to think you haven't says that someone isn't able to look at things from the other persons point of view.

"thing you have seen on a profile that made you think wtf?

I saw on the other day that read "If you have borders on your living room wallpaper DO NOT contact us".

"

cant think of anything else to say to that lol

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

Have been messaged on another site by a woman who wanted to have fun with me & also if I had a dog.

As I state on all my profiles that I am not looking for a bitch, I found that rather strange.

Maybe they have a phobia about right angles, and borders act as a trigger that will set them off into an axe-weilding frenzy. You're probably better off out of there.

[Removed by poster at 27/11/11 04:24:26]

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

"

that's piss funny

there are a few pics i've seen though that have made me think '60 minute makeover' required

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

that's piss funny

there are a few pics i've seen though that have made me think '60 minute makeover' required "

We moved house not that long ago and it needs alot of work and updating, like stepping back in a time warp in a couple of the rooms..lol

Anyway had this one couple come back to ours and her face was a picture, she sat with her nose wrinkled up as if she was going to be shagging our decor.

that's piss funny

there are a few pics i've seen though that have made me think '60 minute makeover' required

We moved house not that long ago and it needs alot of work and updating, like stepping back in a time warp in a couple of the rooms..lol

Anyway had this one couple come back to ours and her face was a picture, she sat with her nose wrinkled up as if she was going to be shagging our decor.

"

I get a few ppl turning up thinking wtf when I accom to.

My flat is above a shop in not the greatest of areas, so security is higher than the average house / flat.

To start with, the access isn't on the same street as the address.

Then they have 2 metal gates, a set of metal stairs (like the fire escapes you see on films in New York etc) and a UPVC door to get thru before they even get to the front door.

Have had quite a few ppl come in and say 'ooh I didn't expect it to be this nice / or like this' once they do get inside tho.

» Add a new message to this topic