FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Agony Uncle/Aunt

Agony Uncle/Aunt

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Everybody loves reading agony uncle/aunt pages right?

Well, ok, maybe not but humour me here for a mo as we’re about to make our very own version right here on the pages of FAB.....but with one big difference.....

You see, I don’t want to behold intelligently thought out and judicious advice, no; I want to see bullshit and lots of it!

The rules therefore are quite simple: Give the absolutely worst/stupidest advice possible to the poster above you in relation to the problem they ask advise upon. When you’ve done this, ask for advice yourself from the poster below you on a problem of your choosing.

Bonus points for both the stupidest questions and the daftest advice answers.

I shall commence proceedings with my problem;

‘Earlier on, I fell over whilst in my allotment and now have a marrow stuck firmly up my arse. What should I do?’

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"Everybody loves reading agony uncle/aunt pages right?

Well, ok, maybe not but humour me here for a mo as we’re about to make our very own version right here on the pages of FAB.....but with one big difference.....

You see, I don’t want to behold intelligently thought out and judicious advice, no; I want to see bullshit and lots of it!

The rules therefore are quite simple: Give the absolutely worst/stupidest advice possible to the poster above you in relation to the problem they ask advise upon. When you’ve done this, ask for advice yourself from the poster below you on a problem of your choosing.

Bonus points for both the stupidest questions and the daftest advice answers.

I shall commence proceedings with my problem;

‘Earlier on, I fell over whilst in my allotment and now have a marrow stuck firmly up my arse. What should I do?’

"

Shove a cheese grater up there with it and you can spiralise the marrow as it comes out

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I work in a supermarket and there is a guy who works there who I really fancy. There has been some serious flirting but he just isn't getting the message.

What should I do?

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I work in a supermarket and there is a guy who works there who I really fancy. There has been some serious flirting but he just isn't getting the message.

What should I do?"

You should firstly strip naked before commencing a five minute session of pelting him with reduced items from the fruit aisle.

Next, take a trip to the greetings card section and write your desires in a card which you should then shove in his face.

He’s as good as yours

Now.....I am presently sitting on the loo but have suddenly realised that I have no toilet paper(!!!)

What should I use instead?

» Add a new message to this topic