FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not renewing straight away

Not renewing straight away

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ust Clare OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Settlewick!

I'm due to renew my site membership in 4 days, but as I'm going away for two weeks on Saturday, I won't be able to access fab so I shall wait until I get back to renew my subscription.

What I want to know is, will I lose my saved messages and increased photo allowance during those two weeks, or will they come back when I renew.

I have a lot of saved conversations and don't wish to lose them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

They all come back when you renew.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm due to renew my site membership in 4 days, but as I'm going away for two weeks on Saturday, I won't be able to access fab so I shall wait until I get back to renew my subscription.

What I want to know is, will I lose my saved messages and increased photo allowance during those two weeks, or will they come back when I renew.

I have a lot of saved conversations and don't wish to lose them"

I’ve not lost any of mine, although I can’t add any. Hope that helps.

"I'm due to renew my site membership in 4 days, but as I'm going away for two weeks on Saturday, I won't be able to access fab so I shall wait until I get back to renew my subscription.

I have a lot of saved conversations and don't wish to lose them"

I have no idea if you'll lose previous messages if you let your site supporter lapse, but if you renew early I'm sure you get a few extra days thrown if for free! Renew now! Happy swinging x

Settlewick!

I would renew now but I shan't be using the site for two weeks anyway so the extra 5 days are no incentive!

"I would renew now but I shan't be using the site for two weeks anyway so the extra 5 days are no incentive!"

Good point. Brightonsteve says your info will be safe though and I have no reason not to believe him Have a most excellent time away x

Settlewick!

"I would renew now but I shan't be using the site for two weeks anyway so the extra 5 days are no incentive!

Good point. Brightonsteve says your info will be safe though and I have no reason not to believe him Have a most excellent time away x"

Thank you X I intend to

I shall take Steve's word but if he's wrong I reserve the right to descend upon Brighton with guns blazing lol XX

By *olgateMan  over a year ago

on the road to nowhere in particular

"I would renew now but I shan't be using the site for two weeks anyway so the extra 5 days are no incentive!

Good point. Brightonsteve says your info will be safe though and I have no reason not to believe him Have a most excellent time away x

Thank you X I intend to

I shall take Steve's word but if he's wrong I reserve the right to descend upon Brighton with guns blazing lol XX "

If it all goes wrong can I watch?

Settlewick!

Thank you X I intend to

I shall take Steve's word but if he's wrong I reserve the right to descend upon Brighton with guns blazing lol XX

If it all goes wrong can I watch?"

Showdown at the Royal Pavilion

» Add a new message to this topic