FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Strange people

Strange people

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

At least a year a go, i set up a twitter account, just to see what it was like. I posted one short message(something basic) and never used it again as i couldnt understand it. Ive just had an email to say someone is following me (and its not frock off)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I did the same and tweeted something banal and people started following me ..... it scared me!

"I did the same and tweeted something banal and people started following me ..... it scared me! "

lol it just seems weird, i cant remember of the top of my head but sure i didnt even put a picture on lol. I dont know how twitter works but im assuming this person has gone through at least a years worth of twitters and my very banal short sentence was the most interesting thing they found lol

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"At least a year a go, i set up a twitter account, just to see what it was like. I posted one short message(something basic) and never used it again as i couldnt understand it. Ive just had an email to say someone is following me (and its not frock off) "

Thats when you became a fully fledged twit!

"At least a year a go, i set up a twitter account, just to see what it was like. I posted one short message(something basic) and never used it again as i couldnt understand it. Ive just had an email to say someone is following me (and its not frock off)

Thats when you became a fully fledged twit! "

Lol

"At least a year a go, i set up a twitter account, just to see what it was like. I posted one short message(something basic) and never used it again as i couldnt understand it. Ive just had an email to say someone is following me (and its not frock off)

Thats when you became a fully fledged twit!

Lol "

shes referring to herself obviously

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"At least a year a go, i set up a twitter account, just to see what it was like. I posted one short message(something basic) and never used it again as i couldnt understand it. Ive just had an email to say someone is following me (and its not frock off) "

Someone from here asked me to give it a go saying how good it was, so we joined and Andrea Corr from The Corrs started following us

I didn't like it and can't remember the password or name anymore so don't use it, I wonder if she is still following us.

By *ce WingerMan  over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

It weren't me honest guv, cos i'm too busy stalking someone else from another site.

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

oh christ diamonds i set up an account same as you only to find when i logged in about three or four days later i had a few following me...freaked me out

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Maybe it's cause Faces look ugly when you're alone and Women seem wicked when you're unwanted.

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"I did the same and tweeted something banal and people started following me ..... it scared me! "

+1

I joined Facebook for approximately 30 minutes, the people, who if I never met again would be too soon, who wished to get in contact, had me hitting the delete account button, very quickly.

» Add a new message to this topic