FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > They don't miss me...

They don't miss me...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

... they miss the house, and are now hogging the bed and the sofa respectively.

They made a fuss after I collected them.

The cat duly ignored me and dashed to explore the garden and the surrounding areas, and only came home when she was hungry, demanded food and cuddles, now hogging the sofa.

The dog bounced around the place like a loon, and dashed upstairs to sleep on the spare side of the double bed where he normally sleeps, only came downstairs for his food, doggy businesses and play time in the park. He is now glued to the bed after dinner.

Did they missed me? A bit perhaps, however, they definitely missed the home comfort more!

That's pets for you, and I love them to bits!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Been anywhere nice, Pearl?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... they miss the house, and are now hogging the bed and the sofa respectively.

They made a fuss after I collected them.

The cat duly ignored me and dashed to explore the garden and the surrounding areas, and only came home when she was hungry, demanded food and cuddles, now hogging the sofa.

The dog bounced around the place like a loon, and dashed upstairs to sleep on the spare side of the double bed where he normally sleeps, only came downstairs for his food, doggy businesses and play time in the park. He is now glued to the bed after dinner.

Did they missed me? A bit perhaps, however, they definitely missed the home comfort more!

That's pets for you, and I love them to bits! "

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

It was duty call, to spend a week in the Far East at my mum's, not what I would call a holiday. However, the food was good, and was good to see my Bro that I last saw in 2005 at my father's funeral.

» Add a new message to this topic