FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Jezza

Jezza

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I am sorry but has no one put a hit on him yet... Where do they find them to go on the show....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I am sorry but has no one put a hit on him yet... Where do they find them to go on the show.... "

Who

they drag the bottom of a very big barrel

"I am sorry but has no one put a hit on him yet... Where do they find them to go on the show....

Who "

Jeremy Kyle

I have no problem with him as i just don't watch.

"I am sorry but has no one put a hit on him yet... Where do they find them to go on the show....

Who

Jeremy Kyle "

Ah thank you , watched him once many man moons ago that was enough

"I have no problem with him as i just don't watch. "

Nor do I apart from this morning as I am poorly

If you wanna see proper am-dram 'are you the daddy ?' reveals, get up early at a weekend and watch an episode of Maury !

"If you wanna see proper am-dram 'are you the daddy ?' reveals, get up early at a weekend and watch an episode of Maury !

"

Used to watch him when I lived in the States...

"If you wanna see proper am-dram 'are you the daddy ?' reveals, get up early at a weekend and watch an episode of Maury !

"

Now him I do like there is just something about him , marks out of 10, I would give him 1

he annoys the crap out of me

my daughter watches the show but it annoys me so much i have to turn it off and send her to watch it upstairs

i can even have him on the telly in the back ground

and where the hell does he get half his 'guests' from, most of them look like inbred dole wollers, i mean are they for real or are they actors thats been in the make up dep.?

"he annoys the crap out of me

my daughter watches the show but it annoys me so much i have to turn it off and send her to watch it upstairs

and where the hell does he get half his 'guests' from, most of them look like inbred dole wollers, i mean are they for real or are they actors thats been in the make up dep.? "

I remember watching it once and half of West Brom were on it haha

and where the hell does he get half his 'guests' from, most of them look like inbred dole wollers, i mean are they for real or are they actors thats been in the make up dep.? "

They got 1 woman from the house I use to share

Now him I do like there is just something about him , marks out of 10, I would give him 1 "

haha - i was discussing the next time i go to new york of trying to get tickets for it. it's not filmed in the city anymore but it'd still be worth a little trip

i love public transport in the states - you are virtually guaranteed to meet a 'character' or two on your travels !

Now him I do like there is just something about him , marks out of 10, I would give him 1

haha - i was discussing the next time i go to new york of trying to get tickets for it. it's not filmed in the city anymore but it'd still be worth a little trip

i love public transport in the states - you are virtually guaranteed to meet a 'character' or two on your travels !"

If I promise to keep me gob shut will you make room for me in suitcase next time you go

have to put my hands up and say i watchit,but im usually shouting at the tv whilst hes on ,does make my life seem fabulous compared to some on there..and where do they get the clothes,hairstyles and teeth from....jeez..see the reason i watch it wen just out of bed looking like death and creature from lagoon is i look amazing compared to the guests so its my morning pick me up...

i love public transport in the states - you are virtually guaranteed to meet a 'character' or two on your travels !

If I promise to keep me gob shut will you make room for me in suitcase next time you go "

oh we couldn't put you in the hold

we'd have to pay for a ticket, then i could torment you for 8 hours solid without any hope of you escaping mwahahaha

and where the hell does he get half his 'guests' from, most of them look like inbred dole wollers, i mean are they for real or are they actors thats been in the make up dep.?

I remember watching it once and half of West Brom were on it haha "

haha there was a couple from tipton on once too

dont say a lot for round here does it

If I promise to keep me gob shut will you make room for me in suitcase next time you go

oh we couldn't put you in the hold

we'd have to pay for a ticket, then i could torment you for 8 hours solid without any hope of you escaping mwahahaha "

I bet by the end of 8 hrs it wont be me that has been tormented actually what am I saying I am a good girl quiet as a mouse

"have to put my hands up and say i watchit,but im usually shouting at the tv whilst hes on ,does make my life seem fabulous compared to some on there..and where do they get the clothes,hairstyles and teeth from....jeez..see the reason i watch it wen just out of bed looking like death and creature from lagoon is i look amazing compared to the guests so its my morning pick me up... "

I think jeremy (lower than whale shit) kyle, chooses these lower than average iq people to distract the general public from judging him and how much of a cunt he is.

Does he donate any of his money that he earns to re-abilitate the people on his show and help them on their way to recovery and a better life? Does he fuck as like! All he is, is a pimp of the lowest order, not only does he make the people on his show look worse than they already are, he belittles them in front of an audience and acts like he is as clean as Mother Theresa.

He has had numeroud affairs, gambled with other peoples money (his families money), walked out on his own children, told his ex-wife he was dying and has the audacity to chastise others for doing less than him.

He is a contemptable cunt of the first order!!

"I think jeremy (lower than whale shit) kyle, chooses these lower than average iq people to distract the general public from judging him and how much of a cunt he is.

Does he donate any of his money that he earns to re-abilitate the people on his show and help them on their way to recovery and a better life? Does he fuck as like! All he is, is a pimp of the lowest order, not only does he make the people on his show look worse than they already are, he belittles them in front of an audience and acts like he is as clean as Mother Theresa.

He has had numeroud affairs, gambled with other peoples money (his families money), walked out on his own children, told his ex-wife he was dying and has the audacity to chastise others for doing less than him.

He is a contemptable cunt of the first order!!"

Will you be sending him a Christmas card ?

Lol,dont watch Jezza really,always at work but if i do always maks me feel better as actually i`m not that much of a chav,pisshead or sex maniac with billions of kids afterall!!

"I think jeremy (lower than whale shit) kyle, chooses these lower than average iq people to distract the general public from judging him and how much of a cunt he is.

He does have a fantastic OCD tho

By *un_JuiceCouple  over a year ago

Nr Chester

Is this some x factor contestant ?

He is a contemptable cunt of the first order!!

Will you be sending him a Christmas card ?"

Only if I can make it out of explosives.

I dont really care what hes got up to, They know what he is like on the show so why do they go on there? people who are that stupid, dont deserve any sympathy i dont think. He gives some of them good advise, yet most people like that never change anyway. I dont agree with him when he has a go at men who havnt bothered to keep in touch with their kids though.

The whole lot of them are poluting the gene pool, including that hypocritical cunt.

"The whole lot of them are poluting the gene pool, including that hypocritical cunt."

So are you hinting that you are not that fond of him?

"The whole lot of them are poluting the gene pool, including that hypocritical cunt.

So are you hinting that you are not that fond of him? "

Well he isn't on our xmas card list

"I am sorry but has no one put a hit on him yet... Where do they find them to go on the show.... "

when i used to work with him and drink he wasnt a arrogant twat

noe he is

I love jezza he and the show always remind me how normal I am xx

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I love jezza he and the show always remind me how normal I am xx "

Normal?

Yes, i think im daft, but not that daft.

I have yet to work out why people watch it if it annoys them so much. What i have seen of it makes me think there is a fair bit of staging going on.

"I love jezza he and the show always remind me how normal I am xx "

Ask yourself if he would sit with you and your mates in the pub or piss off with and hobnob with so called showbiz friends.

He doesn't like anyone who goes on the show, he just uses them to gain notoriety and make money from their plight.

He's nothing but a ponce!

"I love jezza he and the show always remind me how normal I am xx

Normal? "

Think bout it xx

Dare I say this????? Eeek!

I absolutely love Jezza, he's made mistakes in life like anyone can and will openly admit to them. Its some achievement to be where he is now from where he was!

And as for the people who go on, its their choice and they choose to go on there, anyone who goes on the show knows what he like and when it comes down to the people who milk our system, his attitude is spot on!

"Dare I say this????? Eeek!

I absolutely love Jezza, he's made mistakes in life like anyone can and will openly admit to them. Its some achievement to be where he is now from where he was!

And as for the people who go on, its their choice and they choose to go on there, anyone who goes on the show knows what he like and when it comes down to the people who milk our system, his attitude is spot on! "

The only reason people go on his show is that they can't afford a piss up in a hotel on the dole.

They all need a fucking slap!

» Add a new message to this topic