FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > swinging balls

swinging balls

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

im decking the halls falallla la la la laaaa....christmas tree going up today,the past few christmas have been very sad as i lost my bf on nov 29th.So this year decided i was going to get my xmas mojo back and have the best christmas we can have,so when are you all decking your halls???

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

Bah Humbug

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

when does christmas start for some people?

theres houses round here been decoprated since end of october

far to earely for me to even think about trees lol

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Our tree and lights won't get put up until 12th and then come back down around 3rd.

They get on my nerves if they are up for too long.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"im decking the halls falallla la la la laaaa....christmas tree going up today,the past few christmas have been very sad as i lost my bf on nov 29th.So this year decided i was going to get my xmas mojo back and have the best christmas we can have,so when are you all decking your halls???"

I am happy to hear you are getting your mojo back. Its good to make a celebration out of a sad event its good for the soul.. xx

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Bah Humbug"

Got any mint ones..I like those?

"im decking the halls falallla la la la laaaa....christmas tree going up today,the past few christmas have been very sad as i lost my bf on nov 29th.So this year decided i was going to get my xmas mojo back and have the best christmas we can have,so when are you all decking your halls???

I am happy to hear you are getting your mojo back. Its good to make a celebration out of a sad event its good for the soul.. xx"

very true ,dont know why this year feels different prob coming to terms with it all,not saying they wont be tears but smiles too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Our tree and lights won't get put up until 12th and then come back down around 3rd.

They get on my nerves if they are up for too long."

im the same, i only bother at all for my nipper, cant stand them up plus i have a puppy this year so its going to be a nightmear, he'll be eating the lot lol

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

Put my tree up last week (it looks fab). Have spent all morning wrapping pressies and after lunch intend to write some of my cards (especially the ones I include a letter with - friends/family I don't see from one year to the next cos they live too far away - we always do "catch up" missives relating the highs and lows of the past year.

Hoping to do the rest of the festive decorating sometime this week.

Merry christmas to all - even the "Bah Humbugs"

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"im decking the halls falallla la la la laaaa....christmas tree going up today,the past few christmas have been very sad as i lost my bf on nov 29th.So this year decided i was going to get my xmas mojo back and have the best christmas we can have,so when are you all decking your halls???

I am happy to hear you are getting your mojo back. Its good to make a celebration out of a sad event its good for the soul.. xx

very true ,dont know why this year feels different prob coming to terms with it all,not saying they wont be tears but smiles too."

It takes time to heals and time of the year will bring up emtions and feeling.. However you can smile at the memories you have and the new memeories you are going to make.. xx

» Add a new message to this topic