FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Burlesque costume needed can anyone help

Burlesque costume needed can anyone help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

With the party season comming up (yes its nearly here)i'm looking for a burlesque costume.

My problem is.... the really nice corsets all lace up at the back. I'm looking for somthing that also undoes at the front as its going to be going on and off all night and i dont want to have to keep asking people to lace me back up.

So have any of you sexy ladies or gents come across anything that might be any good? or have any idea how to get around this? xxxx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

all the corsets i have undo at the front too hunny many of them do

got mine on ebay

i was going to say ebay and get the really BIG Feather fsns long gloves corset stocking and hells ... Dress it up with things around the neck and wrist .

Really?

I've seen some really nice ones on there but they are all back ones.

I've got a prob with ebay at the mo as i seem to of done somthing so i cant put size colour etc in so have to trawel through every pic xx

it depends on your budget and what you want (style wise and function wise) but there are a lot of corsetry places out there drop me a pm and we can have a chat about it, i'm a huge corsetry fan.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

The corsets I have are hook & eye fastening at the front and lace up at the back.

Would also suggest Ebay...

"The corsets I have are hook & eye fastening at the front and lace up at the back.

Would also suggest Ebay..."

thats how mine are too hook n eye thingies

all but one that i have bought are like that

would suggest fully steel boned though first couple i bought were cheap ones and as soon as i moved they folded over and my tits just flopped out all night then

Thanks ladies xx The other thing is what should it say for it to push boobs up?

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"The corsets I have are hook & eye fastening at the front and lace up at the back.

Would also suggest Ebay...

thats how mine are too hook n eye thingies

all but one that i have bought are like that

would suggest fully steel boned though first couple i bought were cheap ones and as soon as i moved they folded over and my tits just flopped out all night then "

I like the green one in your pictures x

Agree very sexy xx

"Thanks ladies xx The other thing is what should it say for it to push boobs up?"

they all tend to push up ya boobs hun sadly i'm lacking in that area so i never get that fabulous cleavage look but they still manage to enhance even my poor puppies

ooo and ty ladies i did feel very sexy in it even though i couldn't breath

Forum Mod

There is something very erotic about being laced so tightly into a corset that you can't breath properly

Lol ambulance on stand by.

My other prob is i have to lace my self into it is there a trick to do this? Is it possible?

i have been buying my corsets from an on line corset place for the past 3 years. cant give the name or link out on here. but if you google corsets. you will find a uk based one that sells 3 for 2.....the clue of the name is in the description i have just given you.

"Lol ambulance on stand by.

My other prob is i have to lace my self into it is there a trick to do this? Is it possible? "

ah ok i too used to have a problem with that. but a good friend of mine laced up my corsets by following on line instructions. they are supposed to be pulled in at the middle. so there should be two loops in the end at the middle. if this is done correctly you can reach round and pull yourself in. my problem is the hook and eyes, so awkward

My other prob is i have to lace my self into it is there a trick to do this? Is it possible? "

not impossible but you'll never get it even or tight enough but i'm sure you'll be able to get someone to help you adjust once you get to your party

"i have been buying my corsets from an on line corset place for the past 3 years. cant give the name or link out on here. but if you google corsets. you will find a uk based one that sells 3 for 2.....the clue of the name is in the description i have just given you."
i know the one .. i got some from there too ... my pink and black ones and others i see the add in my mag xx

its all about how you lace the corset, get two laces one from the top and one from the bottom, meet in the middle, tie a knot at the end of the laces so you have two pull strings effectively, it wont look as perfect as if someone was to pull it for you but you can get it on and as someone else said get adjusted when you get there. have pics of mine like that if you want to see

My other prob is i have to lace my self into it is there a trick to do this? Is it possible?

its all about how you lace the corset, get two laces one from the top and one from the bottom, meet in the middle, tie a knot at the end of the laces so you have two pull strings effectively, it wont look as perfect as if someone was to pull it for you but you can get it on and as someone else said get adjusted when you get there. have pics of mine like that if you want to see "

just said all that up there

The one I am wearing on our profile in the red and black is front fasting with back ties, ebay is your best place but to pre warn you for a good one the bones don't half hurt and are very restrictive...

But hey whats a girl to do!

[Removed by poster at 28/11/11 20:33:21]

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

there are some really nice zip front ones. They're not waist shapers but will prob do nicely for what you want. Try corsets-uk.com.

"With the party season comming up (yes its nearly here)i'm looking for a burlesque costume.

My problem is.... the really nice corsets all lace up at the back. I'm looking for somthing that also undoes at the front as its going to be going on and off all night and i dont want to have to keep asking people to lace me back up.

So have any of you sexy ladies or gents come across anything that might be any good? or have any idea how to get around this? xxxx"

When you find I would more tan happily be your quality control checker !!

Sod the corsets for burlesque and go nipple tassles, feather fans and thigh high boots, instead, easier to get on and off as per your requirements!

"Sod the corsets for burlesque and go nipple tassles, feather fans and thigh high boots, instead, easier to get on and off as per your requirements!"

I agree with this 100% there ae some really great frilly panties... you could even wear a small busk or waist shaper that didn't need to come off at all.

» Add a new message to this topic