FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Relationships

Relationships

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority. Discuss

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aye xx

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

"Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority. Discuss

"

Discuss? Why?

I hate being told to discuss

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

yeah but no but yeah but, ask me after I've finished the ironing

"Women are systematically degraded by receiving the trivial attentions which men think it manly to pay to the sex, when, in fact, men are insultingly supporting their own superiority. Discuss

Discuss? Why?

I hate being told to discuss "

Lmao same here - maybe I don't want to discuss...

"

who told you that you could talk

Ok who is going to win the Y factor!

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

who cares....

Then dont reply!

Princess you can clearly as you are a considerate smoker!

"who cares...."

+1

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

I disagree with the original statement.

Most women tend to have better social skills and awareness than men so tend to hold the upper hand when it comes to the trivial attentions of men - they are often able to judge very quicky who is a genuine suitor and who is merely a chancer and have a number of well tested strategies to brush off the latter.

Men will rarely make an insulting approach directly - this kind of approach (if you can call it that) is usually done from a distance (i.e. cat calling etc) to shield the male from any negative comeback he is likely to receive as a result.

"Then dont reply!

Princess you can clearly as you are a considerate smoker!"

you want to see my arse smoking after a good session of sex

"Then dont reply!"

I didn't really want to but I did... cus I can and I will reply again even if I don't want to... cus I can

[Removed by poster at 28/11/11 20:41:59]

"I disagree with the original statement.

Most women tend to have better social skills and awareness than men so tend to hold the upper hand when it comes to the trivial attentions of men - they are often able to judge very quicky who is a genuine suitor and who is merely a chancer and have a number of well tested strategies to brush off the latter.

Men will rarely make an insulting approach directly - this kind of approach (if you can call it that) is usually done from a distance (i.e. cat calling etc) to shield the male from any negative comeback he is likely to receive as a result."

The quote came from a very well know lady. She was asserting that women are happy to be complimented on the pysical form and that by doing so men are placating them.

"Then dont reply!

I didn't really want to but I did... cus I can and I will reply again even if I don't want to... cus I can "

me thinks frock off could be pmt......dont argue with her coz she is right

"Then dont reply!

you want to see my arse smoking after a good session of sex "

Well its a nice arse so I am led to believe

Men will rarely make an insulting approach

directly - this kind of approach (if you can call it that) is usually done from a distance (i.e. cat

calling etc) to shield the male from any negative comeback he is likely to receive as a result."

Discuss xx

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Then dont reply!

"

ooooooh

Livingston

"Then dont reply!

seen it smoking wi'oot sex!!

"Then dont reply!

Aye well ya puts ya fags everywhere xx

Men will rarely make an insulting approach directly - this kind of approach (if you can call it that) is usually done from a distance (i.e. cat calling etc) to shield the male from any negative comeback he is likely to receive as a result."

*agrees*

(I friggin' knew I would reply again even though I didn't want to )

Good point made there Tabletop... (I just know I've got his friggin' name wrong )

"Then dont reply!

I didn't really want to but I did... cus I can and I will reply again even if I don't want to... cus I can

me thinks frock off could be pmt......dont argue with her coz she is right"

Oooooohhhhhh.... far from pmt. I have the naughty devil in me tonight

Men will rarely make an insulting approach directly - this kind of approach (if you can call it that) is usually done from a distance (i.e. cat calling etc) to shield the male from any negative comeback he is likely to receive as a result.

*agrees*

Good point made there Tabletop... (I just know I've got his friggin' name wrong )"

Well its a very important topic!

And this is an addictive site

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

" I have the naughty devil in me tonight "

Can I borrow him when you've finished

*agrees*

Good point made there Tabletop... (I just know I've got his friggin' name wrong )

Well its a very important topic!

And this is an addictive site"

Ooopppssss! Sorry Declan... I'll pay more attention from now on

" I have the naughty devil in me tonight

Can I borrow him when you've finished "

It's gonna be a long wait so I'll say it's best to share

Can I borrow him when you've finished "

Me too xx

Livingston

It's gonna be a long wait so I'll say it's best to share "

frockley's idea of sharing is you can have his remains in March 2103!!

It's gonna be a long wait so I'll say it's best to share

frockley's idea of sharing is you can have his remains in March 2103!!"

Yeah I know... but it's something to look forward to in the future isn't it?

THE STICKS

"

Good point made there Tabletop... (I just know I've got his friggin' name wrong )"

Call me what you like just as long as you get it right when you're screaming my name at 4 in the morning

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

The quote came from a very well know lady. She was asserting that women are happy to be complimented on the pysical form and that by doing so men are placating them."

No shit! Really? Fuck me ...im astounded that someone could be so intuitive!

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"

Who's making the coffee....... cus I can't be arsed to walk to the kitchen ?

"

Oooooo big words can understand arrrhhhhh head melting

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

"

Jeff Capes was always good with the Discus.....he was shit throwing the javelin though!

Forum; A place for debate and discussion of topics of importance; Roman Histroy would suggest that the Tribune would commence the forum with a call to discuss. Or am I mistaken it may have been Philistines!

Livingston

"Forum; A place for debate and discussion of topics of importance; Roman Histroy would suggest that the Tribune would commence the forum with a call to discuss. Or am I mistaken it may have been Philistines! "

who's a Philippine? I'm Scottish!!

"Forum; A place for debate and discussion of topics of importance; Roman Histroy would suggest that the Tribune would commence the forum with a call to discuss. Or am I mistaken it may have been Philistines! "

I think you are on the wrong site this is a swingers site not a philosiphy site

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Phyllis Nelson was a great singer in her time....

Did they have access to the tinternet these romans?

"Forum; A place for debate and discussion of topics of importance; Roman Histroy would suggest that the Tribune would commence the forum with a call to discuss. Or am I mistaken it may have been Philistines!

Phyllis Nelson was a great singer in her time....

"

So was Rosetta Tharpe

But that may have not quite reached Exeter!

"Forum; A place for debate and discussion of topics of importance; Roman Histroy would suggest that the Tribune would commence the forum with a call to discuss. Or am I mistaken it may have been Philistines!

Did they have access to the tinternet these romans? "

Apprently they did or was that the Philistines........anyhow they didnt come from Exeter!

Cyprus

Is it too much to ask that women be spared the daily struggle for superhuman beauty in order to offer it to the caresses of a sub-humanly ugly mate?

Germaine Greer

THE STICKS

"

who's a Philippine? I'm Scottish!! "

Phillis Stein - sister of Frank N

Cyprus

"

"Man who thinks too much and spouts Mary Wollstonecraft on a swingers forum........ ain't gonna be getting it up no fanny."

Madchick

"Man who thinks too much and spouts Mary Wollstonecraft on a swingers forum........ ain't gonna be getting it up no fanny."

Madchick"

Some might say a thinking man may get a lot of fanny!

But then again some might say not..........and you googled the quote!!!!! Who is Ms W any thoughts?

Cyprus

Madchick

But then again some might say not..........and you googled the quote!!!!! Who is Ms W any thoughts?"

I have two degree's, one in psychology and one in politics........ so I'll google if I want to.

As for who Mrs W is......... depends on how read her writings.

Whether you think of her as a founder of womens philosophy .........

or a liberal, immoral nymphomaniac who had affairs with married men, a lesbian phase and attempted suicide as well as ridiculing the women of her time as silly and superficial.

Her underlying message that women had as much to offer as men was right..... but her middle class ethics leaved alot to be desired.

**blimey.....I'm a swinger and I'm judging a literary and education icon***

Madchick

But then again some might say not..........and you googled the quote!!!!! Who is Ms W any thoughts?

I have two degree's, one in psychology and one in politics........ so I'll google if I want to.

As for who Mrs W is......... depends on how read her writings.

Whether you think of her as a founder of womens philosophy .........

or a liberal, immoral nymphomaniac who had affairs with married men, a lesbian phase and attempted suicide as well as ridiculing the women of her time as silly and superficial.

Her underlying message that women had as much to offer as men was right..... but her middle class ethics leaved alot to be desired.

**blimey.....I'm a swinger and I'm judging a literary and education icon***"

I have three degrees..........no I have a three degrees album......is there a difference?

» Add a new message to this topic