FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shoes help!!!

Shoes help!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ladies need your help!

Ive got fairly wide feet, and most places wide fitting doesnt fit, the only place i can really get shoes to fit me comfortably is Evans because they do the E, EE & EEE fitting. Can sometimes fit into Nexts wide fit too. Is there anywhere else that is good for wide fitting shoes especially heels as i could really do with a nice new pair. Already tried places like New Look, Dorothy Perkins and pretty much any other hight street store just so you know. Any help is appreciated xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Rockport do some nice styling and comfort too and some are available in wide fitting.

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Primark the one in Brum does wide fitting shoes upto a size 9 got 2 gorgeous pairs of heels there for £12 each..

"Primark the one in Brum does wide fitting shoes upto a size 9 got 2 gorgeous pairs of heels there for £12 each.. "
but did they have shoes attached to them?

"but did they have shoes attached to them?"

Shes got a point! I get through shoes quickly so need some good ones that will last me a while

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

"Primark the one in Brum does wide fitting shoes upto a size 9 got 2 gorgeous pairs of heels there for £12 each.. but did they have shoes attached to them?"

Ermmm Yes I admit they won't last a year but for £12 they have seen me a few nights out...

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ladies need your help!

Ive got fairly wide feet, and most places wide fitting doesnt fit, the only place i can really get shoes to fit me comfortably is Evans because they do the E, EE & EEE fitting. Can sometimes fit into Nexts wide fit too. Is there anywhere else that is good for wide fitting shoes especially heels as i could really do with a nice new pair. Already tried places like New Look, Dorothy Perkins and pretty much any other hight street store just so you know. Any help is appreciated xx"

have you googled?

"Ladies need your help!

Ive got fairly wide feet, and most places wide fitting doesnt fit, the only place i can really get shoes to fit me comfortably is Evans because they do the E, EE & EEE fitting. Can sometimes fit into Nexts wide fit too. Is there anywhere else that is good for wide fitting shoes especially heels as i could really do with a nice new pair. Already tried places like New Look, Dorothy Perkins and pretty much any other hight street store just so you know. Any help is appreciated xxhave you googled?"

I have done before was a while ago, i just get bored of trailing through loads of sites, so just thought id ask on here first to try save time

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ladies need your help!

Ive got fairly wide feet, and most places wide fitting doesnt fit, the only place i can really get shoes to fit me comfortably is Evans because they do the E, EE & EEE fitting. Can sometimes fit into Nexts wide fit too. Is there anywhere else that is good for wide fitting shoes especially heels as i could really do with a nice new pair. Already tried places like New Look, Dorothy Perkins and pretty much any other hight street store just so you know. Any help is appreciated xxhave you googled?

I have done before was a while ago, i just get bored of trailing through loads of sites, so just thought id ask on here first to try save time "

Have a look in Debenhams...are we talking fuck me shoes or comfy ones?

"Ladies need your help!

Ive got fairly wide feet, and most places wide fitting doesnt fit, the only place i can really get shoes to fit me comfortably is Evans because they do the E, EE & EEE fitting. Can sometimes fit into Nexts wide fit too. Is there anywhere else that is good for wide fitting shoes especially heels as i could really do with a nice new pair. Already tried places like New Look, Dorothy Perkins and pretty much any other hight street store just so you know. Any help is appreciated xxhave you googled?

I have done before was a while ago, i just get bored of trailing through loads of sites, so just thought id ask on here first to try save time Have a look in Debenhams...are we talking fuck me shoes or comfy ones? "

Debenhams can be boring though.

marisota and those sorts of places online do wide fit but they usually arent very sexy, more every day shoes/heels on there

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Ladies need your help!

I have done before was a while ago, i just get bored of trailing through loads of sites, so just thought id ask on here first to try save time Have a look in Debenhams...are we talking fuck me shoes or comfy ones?

Debenhams can be boring though. "

thats why i asked what type of shoes

"Ladies need your help!

I have done before was a while ago, i just get bored of trailing through loads of sites, so just thought id ask on here first to try save time Have a look in Debenhams...are we talking fuck me shoes or comfy ones?

Debenhams can be boring though. "

Never tried Debenhams actually so ill have a quick look & well im alright for comfy shoes atm, but could definaitly do with some fuck me shoes

[Removed by poster at 29/11/11 00:18:20]

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

try duo of bath. Also try gabor.

"try duo of bath. Also try gabor."

Ty! Will check them out

http://www.vivaladiva.com/shop/home

"but did they have shoes attached to them?

Shes got a point! I get through shoes quickly so need some good ones that will last me a while "

well the post is entitled "shoes help"

http://www.darkkitten.co.uk/-c-133.html?oscsid=hgn0g8kdutj0vcnq467h1j1oi1

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

was going to bed but now I have to look and buy - ya git be nice xxx

this might sound realy stupid but its woth a try ask a TV/CD were they get there shoes

"http://www.darkkitten.co.uk/-c-133.html?oscsid=hgn0g8kdutj0vcnq467h1j1oi1

"

Thanks for the links, will have a nosey!

» Add a new message to this topic