FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Awoken with a suprise!!

Awoken with a suprise!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I'd love to wake the guy up I'm seeing by sucking him off. However he can be a moody sod in the morning, and I don't want to do it and then be told to get off.

Can anyone tell me of there experiences of this situation either on the giving or receiving end?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Better to ask for forgiveness than permission, just go for it!

I love it!!

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

I love being woken to a blow job, makes the day.

Oh I've got to that age where I need a pee when I wake up, not a blow job

By *otswbabeCouple  over a year ago

north cornwall

My oh has NEVER complained about it even at 4 in the morning

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

"Oh I've got to that age where I need a pee when I wake up, not a blow job "

Hahaha! I just laughed so much I almost did a little wee!

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

My other half would never complain about being woken up with a blowjob. He would go right back off to sleep after though. He's not a morning person!

By *iminkillieMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

I'd love to be woken up like that any volunteers ?

I lie awake at night dreaming about being woken up with a BJ which kinda defeats the object dunnit?

By *unterslickCouple  over a year ago

tullamore

"I'd love to wake the guy up I'm seeing by sucking him off. However he can be a moody sod in the morning, and I don't want to do it and then be told to get off.

Can anyone tell me of there experiences of this situation either on the giving or receiving end? "

lol,before the kids moved back in with us a couple of years ago,j used to do it most morns,i loved it,she still does it sometimes,depending on how tired i am,i might not even wake till im near redy to come,lol,,she loves it and so do i

Ah when I was married I was feeling horny and decided to wake up my ex husband by giving him a blowjob under the quilt. Well it went onto be quite fulfilling but afterwards was another matter. He told me off, saying at the time he was having a dream about selling his shares and I had disturbed his dream. And although he had enjoyed it, please don't wake me up like that again. Never bothered again and left not long after

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'd love to wake the guy up I'm seeing by sucking him off. However he can be a moody sod in the morning, and I don't want to do it and then be told to get off.

Can anyone tell me of there experiences of this situation either on the giving or receiving end? "

I'm really not a morning person so Mr is usually awake before me

A couple of times he has tried waking me up by stroking me. Normally gets told to go away until I have had my morning coffee.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

In my house its me thats not usually up for it in the mornings. For some reason jay seems to think his morning glory is different to his cock at any other times. Ive lost count of how many times ive been woken up to "admire" it.

Mind you if he makes me a cup of coffee first its a different matter

mrs swinger often wakes me up like that

im a lucky boy

i wonder if its just a way to find out if someones cheating lol...or fantasizing about a friend, etc etc....

maybe thats the mans fear too...hehe

Ive never been woken up with a blowjob, but I have often woken a partner by kissing them n playing with their tits. Usualy starts the day off quite well.......

"Ah when I was married I was feeling horny and decided to wake up my ex husband by giving him a blowjob under the quilt. Well it went onto be quite fulfilling but afterwards was another matter. He told me off, saying at the time he was having a dream about selling his shares and I had disturbed his dream. And although he had enjoyed it, please don't wake me up like that again. Never bothered again and left not long after "

Going by your pics then it's his loss, the stupid fool

ive done it and the guy has never complained just moaned a little

By *smWoman  over a year ago

.somewhere in Cornwall

we do enjoy something similar. i am oftern away from home overnight with work, and if FSM is home when i get in, and hopefully still in bed, i will go in and slowly drag the quilt over and take his facid cock in my mouth, umm love the feeling as it grows, and ..... anyway where was i? ohh yes... like someone said, better to ask for forgiveness then permission. lol

" we do enjoy something similar. i am oftern away from home overnight with work, and if FSM is home when i get in, and hopefully still in bed, i will go in and slowly drag the quilt over and take his facid cock in my mouth, umm love the feeling as it grows, and ..... anyway where was i? ohh yes... like someone said, better to ask for forgiveness then permission. lol "

Mr FSM's surprise wake up calls this week will be the postman knocking on to deliver all them bags you bought on Ebay last Friday night !

By *smWoman  over a year ago

.somewhere in Cornwall

" we do enjoy something similar. i am oftern away from home overnight with work, and if FSM is home when i get in, and hopefully still in bed, i will go in and slowly drag the quilt over and take his facid cock in my mouth, umm love the feeling as it grows, and ..... anyway where was i? ohh yes... like someone said, better to ask for forgiveness then permission. lol

Mr FSM's surprise wake up calls this week will be the postman knocking on to deliver all them bags you bought on Ebay last Friday night !"

shh.. i have them stored in the shed, along with the new undies and bras i brought.. need to sneak them in slowly and hope he dosnt notice, or take his mind of them... wonder how i could do that?

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

only once been woken up like that, its mostly me trying to hump the OH leg as we dont live with eachother yet she stays at the weekends so most saturday and sunday morns for her, one morning i woke up and seen she had her bottoms off i asked her what was she doing then told me it was me who had took them off, i remember nothing about it there is a word for when people try to have sex in there sleep but im not sure of what it is

woke a few guys up wiht a bj ,they did not seem to mind,,woke up with a few guys forcing me to give them a bj, i did not mind either

He complains? Xx

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I wake up to roll over to the other side of the empty bed..

By *arnayguyMan  over a year ago

Durham Tees

I've got to say the first time I was woken up with a blow job it scared the life out of me and I was in a shitty mood.

But when you go to a boarding school run by Catholic priests it's a price you have to pay

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

Looked this up on google and seems i have 'sexsomnia'

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Think I'll just give it a go, if he complains he won't be getting another blowjob in a while!

OH I love being woken up that way

gettin an early mornin bj is good as long as they don't expect a kiss afterwards

morning 'death breath' mixed with that spunky aftertaste just isn't a good combo

last time i got 1, i suggested rather than a kiss and a cuddle, she got up and made some bacon butties

i'm still waitin for a re-match

» Add a new message to this topic