FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Christmas present ideas

Christmas present ideas

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Anyone have any ideas for christmas presents. I would love to be a bit creative and make some homemade ones...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Anyone have any ideas for christmas presents. I would love to be a bit creative and make some homemade ones... "

a friend of mine has made hampers up for ppl this year

they look good - apparantly you can buy the kits off ebay : basket, stuffing, wrapping, ribbons, bows, cards etc

he has tailored the contents to each individuals tastes - some have food in, others have treats, others have beers, other have girly stuff, candles etc in

gotta say they look good !

By *isscheekychops OP   Woman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Ohh that sounds a good idea.. xxxx

oh and did i say they look good ?

i think i did, twice - durrr !

but they do look good

Chocolate truffles, easy to make just a bit messy, however they taste divine, and can easily be packaged and presented as presents.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I used to make picture frames. I would use some of that thin wood cant remember the name and would go to laura ashly and get there bits of samples to cover them. I also used to make hampers up with smellies. Cheap wicker basket from wilkos. Some celaphane and a bow. But i dont have that kind of people to buy for these days

i always make all my christmas presents, patchwork cushion covers, set of 3 or 4 unusual jams, hand sewn little pouches with pot purri in to hang in your wardrobe or put in your undies drawer, velvet clutch bags, silk and velvet scarves, papier mache trinket boxes, flavoured cooking oils i could go on and on!

My presents are always appreciated and cost me a lot less and i have fun making them xxx

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

I've made sloe gin, blackberry whisky and plum vodka and got some lovely glass bottles from an auction site and some sweet little glasses to make into gift sets.

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 29/11/11 14:17:06]

it is difficult to sort out what to get people. I thought I was doing well cos my eldest wanted money to buy golf clubs. He's gone off that idea now and wants presents so its a pain trying to figure out what to get.

» Add a new message to this topic