FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > The whole age thing again

The whole age thing again

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know its been asked, but had a knock on my hotel door on saturday night. After I crawled to bed, about 5am ish, I had a knock on my door.

Standing there was one of the bridesmaids. Asking to borrow some obscure item, anyway, I invited her in and we ended up chatting, kissing, fodling but didnt go the whole way. By the way the only reason I know about a lot of this i through asking her, I cant remember massive chunks. I do however remember at one point asking if she wants to put her top back on

But do remember parts of her story of her sexual history. To say I was taken aback is an understatement, the reason becoming clear by the end of this post.

We didnt go the whole way because I didnt have any condoms and she isnt "like that". Anyway since then she's facebook mailed me at every opportunity, and not in a hiya kinda way. Very forward.

But when im talking to her my stomach squirms, she's only 18, and im not sure if im confy with the idea. I do fancy her, very sexy, and so so so naughty. Soooooo naughty.

Feeling very strange about it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Step away from facebook... .

I know older men who think I am too young for them and I am 31...

By *ouple1234Couple  over a year ago

BELFAST UK

go for it there is other people with bigger age gaps than you's would have, look at if you were in your 40's and she was in her 30's you wouldnt think twice about it but it just becasue she is 18 but she is an adult and knows what she is letting herself in for

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

If she came to your door uninvited at 5am, I can most assuredly say that she most definitely is "like that"

If you like her go for it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

BAD boy lmao x

By *ilandlarryCouple  over a year ago

more north lincs than mids!

Sounds like she is the one making the moves so why not just roll with it and see how it goes?

You clearly both like each other. You aren't committing to marrying her, or making her pregnant. She's 18, she's over the legal age limit and she's an adult

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

my personal rule is noone young enough to be my child and noone old enough to be my parent. by my standards fill your boots honeybum!!

"I know its been asked, but had a knock on my hotel door on saturday night. After I crawled to bed, about 5am ish, I had a knock on my door.

Standing there was one of the bridesmaids. Asking to borrow some obscure item, anyway, I invited her in and we ended up chatting, kissing, fodling but didnt go the whole way. By the way the only reason I know about a lot of this i through asking her, I cant remember massive chunks. I do however remember at one point asking if she wants to put her top back on

But do remember parts of her story of her sexual history. To say I was taken aback is an understatement, the reason becoming clear by the end of this post.

We didnt go the whole way because I didnt have any condoms and she isnt "like that". Anyway since then she's facebook mailed me at every opportunity, and not in a hiya kinda way. Very forward.

But when im talking to her my stomach squirms, she's only 18, and im not sure if im confy with the idea. I do fancy her, very sexy, and so so so naughty. Soooooo naughty.

Feeling very strange about it."

Go with your instincts.

I've always felt that a gent under 35 isn't right for me sexually... however, one or two under 35's have me very interested recently

shes 18, your 29... only 11 yrs, would you meet a woman of 40?

think the biggest age gap ive had is me 38, him 24... whats the problem?

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

Given that you seem to "care" about this woman the age gap doesnt appear that bad, it's all part of life's experience.

Want someone to hold her hand while you do her?

Trust your instincts

age aint nothing but a number...as aaliyah said but of course with in reason and if shes 18 then that is not something you should have to think about its not like your chasing her.....

She's 18 and an adult. She can make her own sexual choices and if she finds a slightly older guy desirable - please give her my number.

"I know its been asked, but had a knock on my hotel door on saturday night. After I crawled to bed, about 5am ish, I had a knock on my door.

Go with your instincts.

I've always felt that a gent under 35 isn't right for me sexually... however, one or two under 35's have me very interested recently "

Instincts seem to be saying no. Maybe its just the messines of the situation, she's the brides cousin, and im already meeting one of her friends from the wedding.

Oh god knows. Grrrrr.

Im never confused by this stuff. FFS!

x

THE STICKS

"

Instincts seem to be saying no. Maybe its just the messines of the situation, she's the brides cousin, and im already meeting one of her friends from the wedding.

Oh god knows. Grrrrr.

x"

I find that these are one of those situations that is immediately clarified by thinking with ones dick

Bradford

OP, if you do do the deed with her, don't tell us all will yer?

"

Oh god knows. Grrrrr.

x

I find that these are one of those situations that is immediately clarified by thinking with ones dick"

Oh haha simples then!!

"

OP, if you do do the deed with her, don't tell us all will yer?"

Yes, yes I will. Well just you, pm's. With pics.

Sorry for the boring story guys haha. Not sure what I hoped to acheive by putting this up lol.

x

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Initially, I thought, go for it fill ya boots (so to speak) I was 17 and seeing a 36 yr old and we both had a lot of fun, but then you mentioned you were due to meet someone else. It could get messy if youre close to the bride and taking someone else out, even if you like the girl. Girls do talk ya know.

Good luck what ever you decide.

P.S. I'm shit at advice if you hadnt noticed

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"

Sorry for the boring story guys haha. Not sure what I hoped to acheive by putting this up lol.

x"

pm's - with pics? how the heck did it get to that from total confusion? i hope she knows she's going to have her pics bandied around a swinging web site! Z

"

x"

O I don't know... think you have answered your own question really, but the old,"don't shit on your own doorstep " is fairly apt

THE STICKS

"

x"

oh I dunno - I got a "being woken up by a horny 18 year old bridesmaid" fantasy to take to the wank bank for later on.

so thanks for that

"

x

pm's - with pics? how the heck did it get to that from total confusion? i hope she knows she's going to have her pics bandied around a swinging web site! Z"

Its a joke

Bolton

"

x

pm's - with pics? how the heck did it get to that from total confusion? i hope she knows she's going to have her pics bandied around a swinging web site! Z

Its a joke "

oh - trust me! Z

"

x

Its a joke "

Thank god someone got it

"

x

oh I dunno - I got a "being woken up by a horny 18 year old bridesmaid" fantasy to take to the wank bank for later on.

so thanks for that "

Lol cheers bro always happy to help

Bolton

"

x

Its a joke

Thank god someone got it "

Ah, I think I've got it now - sorry - this is a fantasy thread - sorry for being so slow! Doh! Z

Bradford

It's OK 'Z', i deleted 'em.

To HD.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Go for lunch or meet for a drink and a chat and take it from there, see if there is an attraction. Age doesn't come into it.

You obviously respect each other enough to not have a d*unken fumble.

Good Luck whatever you decide. Noone should judge you.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Go with your instincts.

I've always felt that a gent under 35 isn't right for me sexually... however, one or two under 35's have me very interested recently

Oh god knows. Grrrrr.

x"

An outsider looking in, I don't think its an age thing thats causing you the stomach turns, you mentioned her history and naughtiness , so definitely old enough, I think its the fact she's the brides cousin and you're meeting someone else from the wedding, best advice from me....can't believe no one else hasn't said it, they're probably all thinking it... .threesome....

have fun like you need that advice....

"An outsider looking in, I don't think its an age thing thats causing you the stomach turns, you mentioned her history and naughtiness , so definitely old enough, I think its the fact she's the brides cousin and you're meeting someone else from the wedding, best advice from me....can't believe no one else hasn't said it, they're probably all thinking it... .threesome....

have fun like you need that advice.... "

Now that has me proper laughing out loud, eh Sheff!

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

Oh its a fantaay thread?? Oops, missed that one!

I'll get back in me box

"An outsider looking in, I don't think its an age thing thats causing you the stomach turns, you mentioned her history and naughtiness , so definitely old enough, I think its the fact she's the brides cousin and you're meeting someone else from the wedding, best advice from me....can't believe no one else hasn't said it, they're probably all thinking it... .threesome....

have fun like you need that advice....

Now that has me proper laughing out loud, eh Sheff!"

Haha yeah just a little oh my days

There are a lot more years between thee and me. Would you fuck me and furthermore would I fuck you?

yep

There are a lot more years between thee and me. Would you fuck me and furthermore would I fuck you?

yep "

Great advice and very welcome news haha!!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Just go with your instincts xx

u gotta watch them young un`s

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"There are a lot more years between thee and me. Would you fuck me and furthermore would I fuck you?

yep "

Best answer! If I felt weird about shagging men up to 10 years younger than me I wouldn't get any shags at all!

What I would be careful of though is the obviously large amounts of booze involved. Firstly, you want to be able to remember your shags, and secondly, you can't be certain that both of you wouldn't regret it when sober.

Not saying I've never done daft things when pissed, but I know how stupid I felt the next day (as well as being seriously hungover!)

Do you get on?

Clearly you do

Do you fancy each other?

That's clear too

The only thing that's not clear to me is why you are even letting the age difference both you?

I know a couple who have been together over ten years and married for eight

She is 29 he is 67 and they are very much in love

So why let a few years bother you?

Xx

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Does your stomach churn with lust ?

Or does it churn with guilt ?

Work that out then decide further.

If it is lust.... take care. 18 year olds may have the bodies of women but they come with the emotional reactions and life experiences of kids.

You could find yourself 'attached' in here head when it's just a fun fuck in yours.

Is it worth it ?

Only you can say.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

P.S.

If it's guilt - back off cos it's against your principles.

Listen to the bells even with a hard on.

I met with an 18 year old the other week. It is not the norm for me and I do prefer folk that are 23/24+ (which is still a sizeable age gap for an old fart like me).

Didn't feel great about it afterwards, but I certainly haven't worried myself unduly about it.

He persued me, we both enjoyed the meet, the age of consent was met so I committed no crime, so what's the worry.

It was a sexual encounter pure and simple. No facebooking, phone number exchanges, blackberry pin swaps or owt like that.

I think that's when emotions start getting involved. It is a delicate age, but just the same as some people are attracted to older, so are some teenagers / people in their early 20's

"But when im talking to her my stomach squirms, she's only 18, and im not sure if im confy with the idea. I do fancy her, very sexy, and so so so naughty. Soooooo naughty.

I met Shaz when she was 18 n me 28, we been together since plus got married and she's 30 now

Tony

» Add a new message to this topic