FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Disappointed in Hampshire

Disappointed in Hampshire

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it my imagination or does hampshire have a load of people who just don't seem interested...

Not had this problem in other parts of England - just seems here no one really meets, talks, mails etc...

Am I alone in this or do these Hants people just think I'm a minger (yeah i know setting myself up for a load of grief / abuse)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it my imagination or does hampshire have a load of people who just don't seem interested...

Not had this problem in other parts of England - just seems here no one really meets, talks, mails etc...

Am I alone in this or do these Hants people just think I'm a minger (yeah i know setting myself up for a load of grief / abuse)"

we have had more time wasters from hants, but maybe thats just coincidence?

By *obletonMan  over a year ago

THE STICKS

It looks like from your profile that you've just moved there recently.

Seems to be a fairly common occurrance when you move to a new area where no-one knows you that you can suddenly hit a dry spell and it feels like starting from scratch.

Same thing happened to me when I moved to London this Summer, but slowly things turned around until all of a sudden the offers starting coming in again.

If you knew what to do to get yourself started on here in the first place (which it sounds like you do), just do it again and things will pick up for you.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

hmmmmmmm consdering moving to hampshire

Actually I move all over the country as an IT contractor - this is the second time I've been here, and the second time it's been a dead loss...

I've been to Devon, Staffordshire, Kent, Essex, Herts in the last few years - typically for six months or so at a time.. and had no problem there.

Thinking Hants is the Sex Desert of the UK... sigh!!!

Please do - perhaps you can add a little sparkle here - seems like it certainly needs it x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We live in Hants and never had any issues. We have a great circle of friends, couples and singles which we have built up since living here. Having lived in a number of different locations countrywide in our experience Hants is no worse nor better than other areas.

By *oddyWoman  over a year ago

between havant and chichester

"hmmmmmmm consdering moving to hampshire "

house to let in my rd young lady and 20 mins from the op

» Add a new message to this topic