FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is it true?

Is it true?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable? "
i dont know...the goal posts move .....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable? i dont know...the goal posts move ....."

That's the drink .... Just hold tight to the floor.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable? i dont know...the goal posts move .....

That's the drink .... Just hold tight to the floor. "

i have been tee total for 3 months now! cheeky crumpet!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable? i dont know...the goal posts move .....

That's the drink .... Just hold tight to the floor. i have been tee total for 3 months now! cheeky crumpet! "

Fuck those moonies have a lot to answer for ...

Seriously ?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Aye that's life pmsl xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

That's the drink .... Just hold tight to the floor. i have been tee total for 3 months now! cheeky crumpet!

Fuck those moonies have a lot to answer for ...

Seriously ?"

yep! and counting

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I cannot put up a third thread about strikes (or any other topic) but I can tell someone to stick your head up your fucking bucket of a cunt? I am confused what is forumly acceptable? "

Just checked the forums and can't find any post with that title. Link please?

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I don't believe anyone has said being abusive to someone is acceptable or that people get away with it.

BUT if you have a problem with how a mod deals with something instead of being personal about that mod do as Admin ask and send your feedback directly to them using the CONTACT button at the bottom of every page.