FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Club reviews

Club reviews

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

Just had a quick look at the Club reviews - why do some people write war & peace? A couple of lines says it all or are they frustrated authors? Can't be bothered to read the long ones - does anyone else?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just had a quick look at the Club reviews - why do some people write war & peace? A couple of lines says it all or are they frustrated authors? Can't be bothered to read the long ones - does anyone else?"

Well to be truthful with you we agree posts that are long especially club reviews are boring and tedious to read

However some people love to write long and meaningless drivel on here

This sometimes gets extremely boring at tedious to read and can really be taxing on the brain

The thing is if you have a lot to say about the club then a long boring tedious review is really necessary to get across the points of the club

I myself really do not like it when peeps write really long repetitively boring things and of course you would never catch me doing that

As my posts mostly drivel by the way and well off the intention of the original post are usually short and to the point

Mind you i really do like to read some of the more informative and sensible posts on here of which this is not one xx

(is this one long enough for ya lol xx)

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Just had a quick look at the Club reviews - why do some people write war & peace? A couple of lines says it all or are they frustrated authors? Can't be bothered to read the long ones - does anyone else?

Well to be truthful with you we agree posts that are long especially club reviews are boring and tedious to read

However some people love to write long and meaningless drivel on here

This sometimes gets extremely boring at tedious to read and can really be taxing on the brain

The thing is if you have a lot to say about the club then a long boring tedious review is really necessary to get across the points of the club

I myself really do not like it when peeps write really long repetitively boring things and of course you would never catch me doing that

As my posts mostly drivel by the way and well off the intention of the original post are usually short and to the point

Mind you i really do like to read some of the more informative and sensible posts on here of which this is not one xx

(is this one long enough for ya lol xx)"

Yes, that's quite long enough - thank you ever so much!

» Add a new message to this topic