FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Obsessive compulsive hoarder

Obsessive compulsive hoarder

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *umpkin OP   Man  over a year ago

near the sounds of the wimborne quarter jack!

Channel 4 NOW!

OMG!!!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

the guy has a mental health issue and need help..

cant help but think that the bunch of muppets in the village and him deserve each other...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

am going to watch it later,Royle family xmas on now,sooo funny but makes you cringe sometimes

Seems it`s the same old story! Rebelling against the strict and probably equally obsessively tidy parents!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

they need to section him surely .......

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Im not watching it but what is happening

OMG people and people call me a hoarder

I love the guy trying to help him, don't think hes going to change him long term though

an obsessive hoarder with 5 feet of rubbish in every room inhis house but hes got a really lovely neigh bour who wants to help so i think it might end happily ever after ......

"an obsessive hoarder with 5 feet of rubbish in every room inhis house but hes got a really lovely neigh bour who wants to help so i think it might end happily ever after ......"

Sounds like Mr Trebus, although im not watching it it doesnt sound as though he is a danger to himself or the public which are the reasons to be sectioned

"an obsessive hoarder with 5 feet of rubbish in every room inhis house but hes got a really lovely neigh bour who wants to help so i think it might end happily ever after ......

Sounds like Mr Trebus, although im not watching it it doesnt sound as though he is a danger to himself or the public which are the reasons to be sectioned"

Worse than Mr. Trebus Can you imagine crawling from room to room and just being able to get under door frames while crawling commando style? And it`s more than one property as well!

I felt so sad watching him try to cook and looking how dishevelled he was. I know it's his own doing but it's a mental condition. Poor bloke =(

does it not save a fortune in heating bills etc ??

"an obsessive hoarder with 5 feet of rubbish in every room inhis house but hes got a really lovely neigh bour who wants to help so i think it might end happily ever after ......

Sounds like Mr Trebus, although im not watching it it doesnt sound as though he is a danger to himself or the public which are the reasons to be sectioned"

the first 10 minutes you would have thought he was a danger to himself but luckily he was befriended by the most lovely guy and all the village rallied round ..the programme finished in mid air tho ...i guess they left it open for part 2 ???

Sounds like Mr Trebus, although im not watching it it doesnt sound as though he is a danger to himself or the public which are the reasons to be sectioned

the first 10 minutes you would have thought he was a danger to himself but luckily he was befriended by the most lovely guy and all the village rallied round ..the programme finished in mid air tho ...i guess they left it open for part 2 ???"

That was like Mr Trebus and that ended well when they got him in to a residential place(he was the star of life of grime)

just put ch4+1 on and am watching it now

the first 10 minutes you would have thought he was a danger to himself but luckily he was befriended by the most lovely guy and all the village rallied round ..the programme finished in mid air tho ...i guess they left it open for part 2 ???

That was like Mr Trebus and that ended well when they got him in to a residential place(he was the star of life of grime)"

this guy was 10 times worse than mr trebus ....

It says a lot for society when reality TV has us spellbound. A man (presumably?) hoarding his own waste captures the nation! There for the grace of god whomever she maybe!

I dont have a televison at the moment but will watch it on iplayer then i will know what im commenting on rather than making wild guesses lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"the guy has a mental health issue and need help..

cant help but think that the bunch of muppets in the village and him deserve each other..."

hands up!!

not all of the villagers are muppets..

some nice people helping him..

but in his defence.

he seems very intelligent and articulate

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

watching it now

"but in his defence.

he seems very intelligent and articulate"

thats because not everyone with a mental health problm is an 'idiot'..but just someone with mental health issues,I've worked with lawyers,doctors, u name it(with mental health problems).Fortunately as mad as they get they have been able to be treated....but there is people termed as incurable..however thinking they need banged up n hospital is sorely misguided.Like the elderly u make walk past in the street, they may function as normally as u expect, minute they get home theyve no clue what theyve really no clue to what year it is,might forget who their son is,think their daughters still at school...the list goes on.

how people react around them is whats the actual problem....and I dare say some would class our lifestyles as volatile self destructive risk taking behaviour....perception just isnt such a clear cut issue is it?

people function at a variety of levels, and I'm just glad there is 'some' insight with less judgements these days.

holy fuck did I say something wrong there???lol

By *etsy boobsWoman  over a year ago

Coatbridge

nice one paddy xxxxxxxx

"holy fuck did I say something wrong there???lol"

Im still recovering from the shock of the sense you typed

"nice one paddy xxxxxxxx

"

lol darlin xxxxx wheres ma xMas snOg! x

"holy fuck did I say something wrong there???lol

Im still recovering from the shock of the sense you typed"

hhahahah shhhh my mate typed it for me as I needed some help gaining perfessshonal friends to fuck,,

the firemen that came round to inspect can come check my house out anyday

You may be a lascivious slut-whore filthy talking fuck Paddy, but you're a spot on professional when it comes to mental health caring. xxx

You may be a lascivious slut-whore filthy talking fuck Paddy, but you're a spot on professional when it comes to mental health caring. xxx"

can I inspect ur vaginalpsyche Laine xxxxx

You may be a lascivious slut-whore filthy talking fuck Paddy, but you're a spot on professional when it comes to mental health caring. xxx

can I inspect ur vaginalpsyche Laine xxxxx"

Naw ..... it's mad mental!

Wow that was a fantastic post must admit had to look twice cos I thought I was seeing things

"but in his defence.

he seems very intelligent and articulate

thats because not everyone with a mental health problm is an 'idiot'..but just someone with mental health issues,I've worked with lawyers,doctors, u name it(with mental health problems).Fortunately as mad as they get they have been able to be treated....but there is people termed as incurable..however thinking they need banged up n hospital is sorely misguided.Like the elderly u make walk past in the street, they may function as normally as u expect, minute they get home theyve no clue what theyve really no clue to what year it is,might forget who their son is,think their daughters still at school...the list goes on.

how people react around them is whats the actual problem....and I dare say some would class our lifestyles as volatile self destructive risk taking behaviour....perception just isnt such a clear cut issue is it?

people function at a variety of levels, and I'm just glad there is 'some' insight with less judgements these days."

just pleased i said something you agreed with, at last lol

You may be a lascivious slut-whore filthy talking fuck Paddy, but you're a spot on professional when it comes to mental health caring. xxx"

Best compliment I've seen for ages!!

Some time ago I lived near a man who was very similar

Very clever but alone and a hoarder

I used to chat to him most days and never mentioned the filth and squalor he lived in

Did it devalue the house I lived in - yes

Did it matter compared to being neighbourly - no

Live and let live. Offer help. Or give it if asked

» Add a new message to this topic