FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > and just how long

and just how long

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

does it take to choose a packet of feckin biscuits for cheese ?

i only wanted a pack of hovis crackers, yet i spent what seemed like an eternity trying to get round a couple who seemed to be having a somewhat in depth discussion about the varying merits of just about every biscuit in the place !

and even better, they had strategically placed trolleys round themselves so it was an almost impenetrable ring of indecision

now bear in mind, i've slept on this, can you imagine the rant i was having last night !

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'd have said 'excuse me please, I just need to have a look at the biscuits'. Saves the blood pressure.

"I'd have said 'excuse me please, I just need to have a look at the biscuits'. Saves the blood pressure."

i did - my pleas went unnoticed so deep was their quandary

"I'd have said 'excuse me please, I just need to have a look at the biscuits'. Saves the blood pressure.

i did - my pleas went unnoticed so deep was their quandary "

Ah, then it calls for the 'move the trolleys and push in' move. Hope you got your biscuits anyway.

By *ornyHorwichCpl aka HHCCouple  over a year ago

horwich

"I'd have said 'excuse me please, I just need to have a look at the biscuits'. Saves the blood pressure.

i did - my pleas went unnoticed so deep was their quandary "

Then you move upto def con 1...

"JUST PICK A PACKET YOU FECKING MORONS" !!

Ah, then it calls for the 'move the trolleys and push in' move. Hope you got your biscuits anyway."

I did and on the plus side them and the cheeses did calm my frayed nerves a little

Now, who'd have thought that a cheese with raisins, apple and cinnamon could have me teetering on the brink of orgasm ?

Doesn't take a lot these days

"Now, who'd have thought that a cheese with raisins, apple and cinnamon could have me teetering on the brink of orgasm ?

Doesn't take a lot these days "

If I was given a choice between cheese and sex I would have to think about it. Cheese is just so yummy.

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"Now, who'd have thought that a cheese with raisins, apple and cinnamon could have me teetering on the brink of orgasm ?

If I was given a choice between cheese and sex I would have to think about it. Cheese is just so yummy."

Hello, i can provide both.

If I was given a choice between cheese and sex I would have to think about it. Cheese is just so yummy.

Hello, i can provide both. "

well you are clearly crackers

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

sex

By *unwmidscplCouple  over a year ago

birmingham

havin been to asda this morning at 6 am(yes am slightly crazy)wife at work so had to get in early.why is it that mainly women have to straddle the aisle trolley over one side while they look at the opposite shelf thus blocking the entire aisle then give filthy looks when u ask to get pastnot amused at 6 am and nope wont go later cos be even more of em doing it tut!!!

Hello, i can provide both. "

The mind boggles!

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Then you move upto def con 1...

"JUST PICK A PACKET YOU FECKING MORONS" !!

"

..... And get asked to "moderate your behaviour" by the assistant manager lol!!

In my defence, they had blocked the whole aisle, and had gone round the houses about which cereal to have.... and they WERE fekkin morons!!

» Add a new message to this topic