FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Married?

Married?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *istolpete200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Should there be an option to say one will meet married people playing away as there is for smokers/non-smokers?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *gnitemybodyWoman  over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

That's not really in keeping with a swingers site though is it. I'm aware this place is used by all including myself,but I suppose they need to keep to the original reason the site was created.

By *istolpete200 OP   Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I suppose so. Thanks for taking the time to respond x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Should there be an option to say one will meet married people playing away as there is for smokers/non-smokers?"
or incognito even

"That's not really in keeping with a swingers site though is it. I'm aware this place is used by all including myself,but I suppose they need to keep to the original reason the site was created."

"That's not really in keeping with a swingers site though is it. I'm aware this place is used by all including myself,but I suppose they need to keep to the original reason the site was created."

And it would also encourage even more people to pretend they’re genuine singles. Open to all sorts of abuse. But it would be a good idea if people classified themselves on the site properly and there wasn’t a witch hunt and tarring and feathering of anyone who classified themselves as attached but looking.

"That's not really in keeping with a swingers site though is it. I'm aware this place is used by all including myself,but I suppose they need to keep to the original reason the site was created.

"

Queen loving your cheeks

"That's not really in keeping with a swingers site though is it. I'm aware this place is used by all including myself,but I suppose they need to keep to the original reason the site was created.

Queen loving your cheeks "

Thanks papa

Queen loving your cheeks

Thanks papa"

you're welcome I need a shower to

If you narrowed it down there would be so many categories for instance those just wanting to watch etc who in our minds are voyeurs not swingers the list could go on and on

By *hakeurlegsMan  over a year ago

everywhere. and nowhere baby

[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 12:02:55]

By *hakeurlegsMan  over a year ago

everywhere. and nowhere baby

"[Removed by poster at 31/10/18 12:02:55]"

Bang on bud

By *ortobello SionnachWoman  over a year ago

Dublin

"Should there be an option to say one will meet married people playing away as there is for smokers/non-smokers?"

Great idea but if you don't I think people would just lie and say they are single.

"Should there be an option to say one will meet married people playing away as there is for smokers/non-smokers?

Great idea but if you don't I think people would just lie and say they are single. "

of course they will and do

By *ackDMissMorganCouple  over a year ago

Halifax

As others said it would rely on people being honest and sadly many aren't on fab.

Miss

» Add a new message to this topic