FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Off to empty santa's sack

Off to empty santa's sack

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

See all you fab sexy people in a few days if not the new year i am off to have some fun with Santa for a few days .

Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and has some magical moments whether your with your nearest and dearest, alone or whatever your plans i hope they are everything you want them to be and more.

As its possible due to the coming weeks living arrangements i wont be able to get on site i thought id wish everyone a happy new year as well, may 2012 be even more fun filled and exciting than this year and may it be full of new opportunities and happiness.

To all my friends i luvs ya ,and i look forward to making plenty of new ones in 2012

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"See all you fab sexy people in a few days if not the new year i am off to have some fun with Santa for a few days .

Hope everyone has a fantastic holiday and has some magical moments whether your with your nearest and dearest, alone or whatever your plans i hope they are everything you want them to be and more.

As its possible due to the coming weeks living arrangements i wont be able to get on site i thought id wish everyone a happy new year as well, may 2012 be even more fun filled and exciting than this year and may it be full of new opportunities and happiness.

To all my friends i luvs ya ,and i look forward to making plenty of new ones in 2012 "

you are going to wank santa off??? let him deliver his presents first eh?

Wank him off??? i simply meant i would be making sure he dropped the contents of his sack around the tree, when he came down the chimney...Tuts

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

You just be nice to santa as hes arriving at my house in the morning.

A happy new year to you tooxxx

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Wank him off??? i simply meant i would be making sure he dropped the contents of his sack around the tree, when he came down the chimney...Tuts "
oh well you didnt make that totally clear and i only read the title of the thread

"Wank him off??? i simply meant i would be making sure he dropped the contents of his sack around the tree, when he came down the chimney...Tuts oh well you didnt make that totally clear and i only read the title of the thread "

I couldn't possibly have been insinuating any kind of innuendo.. im far to innocent for that , but looking forward to 2012 now, santa is behind me

"You just be nice to santa as hes arriving at my house in the morning.

A happy new year to you tooxxx"

i hope he had something left in his sack , and thanks 2012 should be fun .

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Wank him off??? i simply meant i would be making sure he dropped the contents of his sack around the tree, when he came down the chimney...Tuts oh well you didnt make that totally clear and i only read the title of the thread

I couldn't possibly have been insinuating any kind of innuendo.. im far to innocent for that , but looking forward to 2012 now, santa is behind me "

He's behind you? Didn't know Santa was bi, his profile says straight.

"Wank him off??? i simply meant i would be making sure he dropped the contents of his sack around the tree, when he came down the chimney...Tuts oh well you didnt make that totally clear and i only read the title of the thread

I couldn't possibly have been insinuating any kind of innuendo.. im far to innocent for that , but looking forward to 2012 now, santa is behind me

He's behind you? Didn't know Santa was bi, his profile says straight. "

He has a profile on here.. he told me.. ummm i mean what do you mean im not bi.. he was simply behind me depositing the contents of his sack lol

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

" he was simply behind me depositing the contents of his sack lol "

please stop now. Too too funny!!

" he was simply behind me depositing the contents of his sack lol

please stop now. Too too funny!! "

Stop what?? the contents of Santa's sack are something everyone looks forward too during the holidays surely?

But i guess we will all have to wait until 2012 now as he has already made millions of people happy by emptying his sack this year.

» Add a new message to this topic