FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Is chubby chasing

Is chubby chasing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

a mainly male 'domain' ?

the BBW scene is alive and kicking and there is also quite a big gay scene for slimmer guys who fancy big lads - with at least 2/3 websites catering specifically for that

but one thing you don't see a lot of is slimmer ladies 'chasing' fatter men

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There's always an exception ta the rule take me fa instance xx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

aye can somebody please take Soapy. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!!

"aye can somebody please take Soapy. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE!!! "

no ya fannnyyyyyyyyyyyy

I'm noy a 'slim' lady about average size me. But no, I don't find myself attracted to very large blokes. I'm fine with average though, I'm not repulsed by a bit of a tummy

"I'm noy a 'slim' lady about average size me. But no, I don't find myself attracted to very large blokes. I'm fine with average though, I'm not repulsed by a bit of a tummy "

+1

BHM/BFB do not do anything for me.

Doesn't do it for me either

Not being slim myself it would be far too 'bouncy' lol

"Doesn't do it for me either

"

Nor me. Being far from slim, never the twain would meet! Like em slim to fit in my nook and crannies!

"Doesn't do it for me either

Nor me. Being far from slim, never the twain would meet! Like em slim to fit in my nook and crannies! "

same here

"BHM/BFB do not do anything for me. "

I've heard of the term BHM for "BigHandsomeMan", but BFB is a new one for me. What's that stand for?

"BHM/BFB do not do anything for me.

I've heard of the term BHM for "BigHandsomeMan", but BFB is a new one for me. What's that stand for? "

Big fat bloke? i dunno lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"a mainly male 'domain' ?

the BBW scene is alive and kicking and there is also quite a big gay scene for slimmer guys who fancy big lads - with at least 2/3 websites catering specifically for that

but one thing you don't see a lot of is slimmer ladies 'chasing' fatter men"

i want a man i wont break...so prefer big tall men...short and fat does nothing for me....but rugby player build is ideal

"BHM/BFB do not do anything for me.

I've heard of the term BHM for "BigHandsomeMan", but BFB is a new one for me. What's that stand for?

Big fat bloke? i dunno lol"

Aye might well be pet, I can't think of anything else. Who came up with it first, was Pearl? Come on Madam, fess up, don't keep us all in suspense...

Big fuck buddy ?

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I suppose I would be considered to be a big unit as such, I was surprised at how many did like me, but apparently I was quite intimidating so it was on me to show ppl I wasn't.... I still get that now

"a mainly male 'domain' ?

but one thing you don't see a lot of is slimmer ladies 'chasing' fatter men

i want a man i wont break...so prefer big tall men...short and fat does nothing for me....but rugby player build is ideal "

That makes two of us

Im not quite sure what i am lol i have always classed myself as a BBW tho everyone tells me im not, but i have a belly and saggy bits so calling myself a BBW just makes me feel like im letting others know im not perfect

Anyhoo

Despite how i feel about my own size im just not attracted to over weight men, saying that i find some bigger ladies very sexy

Im not sure why it makes a difference with men and women to me, it just does

the posts above suggest that it is mainly a man thing

i'm an awkward one, cos i like a bit of both - prefer guys slim to stocky, but prefer women with curves (and even lumps and bumps)

mrs bus is a cuddly 16/18 even though she loves to think it's more 14/16 lol

build wise, being both short and chubby myself i have never struggled to attract blokes, but women either want to mother me or have me as a buddy

there have of course been noteable exceptions

just as well i like a bit of cock i guess

(Many)Men are not fussy, women on a site like this can be fussy

Can't do a chart, but length of time V meets = the further apart the meets lower you will set your standards.

Join (all profile), expecting a queue of hot people just gagging to meet and play, I Know I was lucky , but from the forum posts many are not.

I new a local mam all most 7ft and 28 stone he was Big all -over his hand and fingers so long and feet was a 14 ..... ... and yes big down there too 10/11 thick never got the tape out .. You dont come across men like this alot but he was lovely .Theres big and there very BIG ..

what do men/women class as bbw. im size 12/14 with 32dd/34dd depends where i buy from. is that bbw.

i prefer athletic guys although have met guys who say average and they have great bodies. i think each person has a different perception of what they look like to how others see you.

"what do men/women class as bbw. im size 12/14 with 32dd/34dd depends where i buy from. is that bbw.

i prefer athletic guys although have met guys who say average and they have great bodies. i think each person has a different perception of what they look like to how others see you."

Your gallery suggests you're not a BBW

"(Many)Men are not fussy, women on a site like this can be fussy

"

The post wasn't meant as a moan - I am more than happy with my Fab experience and I have a lot of time for the women on here, their candid nature and their honesty.

As has been said many a time, a good deal of the ladies on here use the experience live out their sexually fantasies and by the dynamics of that, the biggest pre-requisites in a man will therefore be looks (including build), attitude and the ability to stand out.

It was more a general question aimed at the wider populace.

Walk down any high street, you will see men in decent shape with women of bigger build, you will see bigger women with bigger men BUT it is very rare that you will see a slimmer woman with a fatter man - if you do they are generally middle aged or older where the lady has kept in shape whereas the guy has 'filled out'

Which just makes me think that the appreciation for BIG is a largely male pre-occupation.

The post wasn't meant as a moan - I am more than happy with my Fab experience and I have a lot of time for the women on here, their candid nature and their honesty.

As has been said many a time, a good deal of the ladies on here use the experience live out their sexually fantasies and by the dynamics of that, the biggest pre-requisites in a man will therefore be looks (including build), attitude and the ability to stand out.

Walk down any high street, you will see men in decent shape with women of bigger build, you will see bigger women with bigger men BUT it is very rare that you will see a slimmer woman with a fatter man - if you do they are generally middle aged or older where the lady has kept in shape whereas the guy has 'filled out'

Which just makes me think that the appreciation for BIG is a largely male pre-occupation."

Well john s 15 stone and i am 11 stone and he is hitting the gym in the new year .. when i first married him he was 10 stone that was at 18 , lol my food he say is to blame and him liking beer and wine .. well weak after new year he starts the new him , lol

I think in a nutshell slim \ plump \ fat \ obece women will mostly only go with a Guy in good shape and men of most walks of life would prefer a slimmer woman but will still happily shag anything down the chubby ladder as long as he gets his shag in the long run.

"I think in a nutshell slim \ plump \ fat \ obece women will mostly only go with a Guy in good shape and men of most walks of life would prefer a slimmer woman but will still happily shag anything down the chubby ladder as long as he gets his shag in the long run."

whilst am not saying that doesn't go on, there are a lot of guys out there who wouldn't go near someone of regular build

i know a guy who is proper gym bunny, nice looking chap too, but he is not in the slightest sexually attracted to average build - he likes um BIG

i've known people get quite shitty with him about it too to the tune of 'what are you doing with 'THAT' ?'

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Speaking as a lazy fat fucker... why on earth would I want to lay on a bed with another lazy fat fucker. I want someone who can move around and giggle about a bit without needing an oxygen mask or having to stop for pizza.

Which just makes me think that the appreciation for BIG is a largely male pre-occupation."

I didn't see it as a moan, don't thing many did going by the comments.

You're right it is fantasy. More women fantasies about Daniel Craig than Brian Blessed I'm sure.

"Speaking as a lazy fat fucker... why on earth would I want to lay on a bed with another lazy fat fucker. I want someone who can move around and giggle about a bit without needing an oxygen mask or having to stop for pizza."

you know me so well Polo

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"I think in a nutshell slim \ plump \ fat \ obece women will mostly only go with a Guy in good shape and men of most walks of life would prefer a slimmer woman but will still happily shag anything down the chubby ladder as long as he gets his shag in the long run.

whilst am not saying that doesn't go on, there are a lot of guys out there who wouldn't go near someone of regular build

i know a guy who is proper gym bunny, nice looking chap too, but he is not in the slightest sexually attracted to average build - he likes um BIG

i've known people get quite shitty with him about it too to the tune of 'what are you doing with 'THAT' ?'"

;-)

"

You're right it is fantasy. More women fantasies about Daniel Craig than Brian Blessed I'm sure.

"

Ach c'mon Sassy, you telling me you didn't get so much as a twinge when he said 'Gordons ALIVE ?'

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Speaking as a lazy fat fucker... why on earth would I want to lay on a bed with another lazy fat fucker. I want someone who can move around and giggle about a bit without needing an oxygen mask or having to stop for pizza.

you know me so well Polo "

Besides... I share my pizza with no one.... NO ONE I tell ya!

I tell you in a nutshell no matter what size... if not a nice person ...... I would not shag them even if you payed me .. to me thats what i go for before there size .. Alot of slimmer woman are with bigger men and why its because thay look for more then a size ... i love good looking younger men now and again get and lucky to meet and do i meet bigger yes now and again if lovely people.

Lots of men certainly do prefer a bigger lady and yes from various posts on here women seem to prefer an athletic type, so maybe it is mainly a male thing.

My OH likes larger ladies and is just not attracted to slim women. I wouldn't say it was necessarily just a size thing. He is attracted to a woman with big boobs, a slimmer defined waist, larger hips, a big rounded bottom, bigger thighs but tapering down to a shapely slimmer ankle. Curves basically, he loves curves, and he likes long hair. He likes feminine, a curvy girl who is feminine.

He does not necessarily go for bigger woman who don't have curves, and its true that some don't. He doesn't like really big legs that have thick ankles, he likes a shape. His biggest love is the bottom and I often say 'what about her' if I see a woman in a club and he'll say 'no cos she's got a flat bottom' and he says lots of bigger ladies do have flat bottoms. I've never noticed before but he is right.

Its lucky I have the ideal shape for him which is why I feel confident. I personally don't like parts of my body, I hate my tummy, but because I know he genuinely likes it and is turned on by me, then I am confident. Since swinging I am surprised just how many guys are interested in a woman with my kind of shape. Its nice to know that people find you sexy when you don't necessarily see that in yourself.

I think a lot of slimmer people will ridicule because they are used to a society whereby the slim / toned body is king and they believe they conform to that acceptable image, but in sexual terms, and this site is mainly attributed to the sexual image, I believe the curvy girls are equally as popular. Slimmer are in competition and they don't want to believe that guys find a bigger girl extremely sexy and that's the kind of woman they want sex with. It really isn't about bigger is all some guys can get, as bigger girls are as popular if not more.

Small boobs, tiny waist, small hips, slim thighs, firm small bottom, flat tummy, hip bones, boyish figures works in fashion. Big boobs, big rounded bottom, defined waist, huge hips, big thighs to wrap around a guy, curves, works in sex

"Lots of men certainly do prefer a bigger lady and yes from various posts on here women seem to prefer an athletic type, so maybe it is mainly a male thing.

My OH likes larger ladies and is just not attracted to slim women. I wouldn't say it was necessarily just a size thing. He is attracted to a woman with big boobs, a slimmer defined waist, larger hips, a big rounded bottom, bigger thighs but tapering down to a shapely slimmer ankle. Curves basically, he loves curves, and he likes long hair. He likes feminine, a curvy girl who is feminine.

He does not necessarily go for bigger woman who don't have curves, and its true that some don't. He doesn't like really big legs that have thick ankles, he likes a shape. His biggest love is the bottom and I often say 'what about her' if I see a woman in a club and he'll say 'no cos she's got a flat bottom' and he says lots of bigger ladies do have flat bottoms. I've never noticed before but he is right.

Its lucky I have the ideal shape for him which is why I feel confident. I personally don't like parts of my body, I hate my tummy, but because I know he genuinely likes it and is turned on by me, then I am confident. Since swinging I am surprised just how many guys are interested in a woman with my kind of shape. Its nice to know that people find you sexy when you don't necessarily see that in yourself.

I think a lot of slimmer people will ridicule because they are used to a society whereby the slim / toned body is king and they believe they conform to that acceptable image, but in sexual terms, and this site is mainly attributed to the sexual image, I believe the curvy girls are equally as popular. Slimmer are in competition and they don't want to believe that guys find a bigger girl extremely sexy and that's the kind of woman they want sex with. It really isn't about bigger is all some guys can get, as bigger girls are as popular if not more.

Small boobs, tiny waist, small hips, slim thighs, firm small bottom, flat tummy, hip bones, boyish figures works in fashion. Big boobs, big rounded bottom, defined waist, huge hips, big thighs to wrap around a guy, curves, works in sex "

I think you will find slim works in sex too there is someone for everyone on here.All tastes are catered for

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

Well johns 15 stone and i am 11 stone and he is hitting the gym in the new year .. when i first married him he was 10 stone that was at 18 , lol my food he say is to blame and him liking beer and wine .. well weak after new year he starts the new him , lol

I see from your profile John is described as average

well im less than 15 stone and nearly 6foot but have ample on my profile - been wondering how average is average lol - may need to revise my profile

"Well johns 15 stone and i am 11 stone and he is hitting the gym in the new year .. when i first married him he was 10 stone that was at 18 , lol my food he say is to blame and him liking beer and wine .. well weak after new year he starts the new him , lol

well im less than 15 stone and nearly 6foot but have ample on my profile - been wondering how average is average lol - may need to revise my profile "

Well I'm 4 pounds shy of 15 clem and I'm only an inch or two taller, yet it says "athletic" on mine. How does that work, then?

"Well johns 15 stone and i am 11 stone and he is hitting the gym in the new year .. when i first married him he was 10 stone that was at 18 , lol my food he say is to blame and him liking beer and wine .. well weak after new year he starts the new him , lol

well im less than 15 stone and nearly 6foot but have ample on my profile - been wondering how average is average lol - may need to revise my profile

Well I'm 4 pounds shy of 15 clem and I'm only an inch or two taller, yet it says "athletic" on mine. How does that work, then?"

ah so at just a shade over 15 stone myself, it would appear that i am not overweight after all, merely under height !

Well I'm 4 pounds shy of 15 clem and I'm only an inch or two taller, yet it says "athletic" on mine. How does that work, then?

ah so at just a shade over 15 stone myself, it would appear that i am not overweight after all, merely under height !"

well he go up and down his weight ... 5 months ago he was just under 14 ... why thay are saying my family i am to blame as i am the one making the food .... He go on a diet and can take it off alot faster then me in a month he can take over a stone off .... i have been ill with flu and i have lost over a stone in a month myself but thats from being ill .

"Lots of men certainly do prefer a bigger lady and yes from various posts on here women seem to prefer an athletic type, so maybe it is mainly a male thing.

Small boobs, tiny waist, small hips, slim thighs, firm small bottom, flat tummy, hip bones, boyish figures works in fashion. Big boobs, big rounded bottom, defined waist, huge hips, big thighs to wrap around a guy, curves, works in sex

I think you will find slim works in sex too there is someone for everyone on here.All tastes are catered for "

This is true

I hate my body, theres so many things about it i would love to change, and it took me a very long time to accept not everyone sees me as i do, i never have any problems finding meet, i never have any problems playing in clubs, for a long time i used to say it was because im a woman and men will shag anything, but then you realise they dont and i have now accpeted not all men like slim women, not all men like perfection, some guys really do get turned on by women like me, ok some will just shag anything but when your playing with someone you can tell if they're getting turned on by you or if they just going thro the motions

At the end of the day we are what we are, not everyones going to want to play with me but you can say that about anyone, you just have to focus on those who do, no matter what sized or sex you are

Naughtynymphos, we all know your a very nice person on the forums, so 99% of people will like you (excluding the jealous ones).

And no it's not an 'agree with a woman to increase my chances', lol

I cant meet chubby men...... am BBW, there wouldnt be room in the bed!

i have to like the person i play with

» Add a new message to this topic