FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > how long do you like a person to stay after you've DONE IT!

how long do you like a person to stay after you've DONE IT!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello again

after you've done the deed... .ie had sex.... how long before you like them to head off into the sunset? haha

is 5 seconds too long?? hehe

get em out and get the latest one upstairs into my bed!¬

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have met men and then gone onto visit them for 3/4 days. If we get on so well, why not.

I don't like them hanging around after I've finished with them.

long enough to help me change the bedding and pop the used sheets in the washer

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

depends...just a meet,leave asap. we arent mates...

friends...stay as long as they want so we can natter...

Sir...at least till i come back to earth

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Bit hard to do post-coital chat at my local club.

no I don't like them hanging around "swinging" around hehe after the sex hastaken place.... haha I said before I don't even cum so when they leave I cum on my own mainly masturbate about Robert de Niro..... now he can make me cum.... fantasy wise

yep ..... get em out as soon as they've finished fucking!

xxx

that's why we're on here ... it's a swinging site with no emotion.... but emotion can sometimes rear its ugly head don'tget me wrong here xxx hahaha wha a load of jokers I've met xxx

Can't say I've ever really thought about it

But I wouldn't be so ignorant as to rush them away that's for sure xx

By *orkieMan  over a year ago

Who knows

Have met women off here and got on so well that I have kidnapped them for anywhere tween 2 n 4 days at a later date

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

if we get on i like to stay for another go

ooooh I like to see them and then let them get on their way

simple really

hello, maybe a coffee, upstairs ,, do it and then get em out!

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"ooooh I like to see them and then let them get on their way

simple really

hello, maybe a coffee, upstairs ,, do it and then get em out!"

do they not feel used lol

depends how much i know and fancy them, ive had just a cpl of stopovers but it aint for sleep on other occasions i meet and play in the morning and afternoon but kickout time is 230pm so i can shower n tidy up before schoolsout,.. always tell them beforehand of this so there is no misunderstandings x

at least a coffee afterwards would be nice lol

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

An average evening meet will last about 4 hours, although i do have stop overs for special people. One i usually kick out about 4 in the morning cause he has a long drive home

we dont mind them staying for a wee bit as we mit want to start again xxx

By *orders-cplCouple  over a year ago

middx cpl

Depends on the guy some you want to stay and chat some u want to wipe there cocks and go. have some guys who stayed over night

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"no I don't like them hanging around "swinging" around hehe after the sex hastaken place.... haha I said before I don't even cum so when they leave I cum on my own mainly masturbate about Robert de Niro..... now he can make me cum.... fantasy wise

xxx

that's why we're on here ... it's a swinging site with no emotion.... but emotion can sometimes rear its ugly head don'tget me wrong here xxx hahaha wha a load of jokers I've met xxx"

have to say i disagree with the idea swinging is unemotional...or that all emotion are negative...

perhaps you need to look at your selection criteria if that is your experience.

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"have to say i disagree with the idea swinging is unemotional...or that all emotion are negative...

"

I must admit I would stop meeting if I wasn't at least having a laugh with my meets.

"no I don't like them hanging around "swinging" around hehe after the sex hastaken place.... haha I said before I don't even cum so when they leave I cum on my own mainly masturbate about Robert de Niro..... now he can make me cum.... fantasy wise

xxx

that's why we're on here ... it's a swinging site with no emotion.... but emotion can sometimes rear its ugly head don'tget me wrong here xxx hahaha wha a load of jokers I've met xxx

have to say i disagree with the idea swinging is unemotional...or that all emotion are negative...

"

yes I agree that sex is emotional but I have been ever so hurt recently that I am being unemotional now regarding sex.. I am an emotional person but sex is sex on here and nothing else really to me anyway

I can't help but think that if the op was male they'd be being crucified for their attitude on this thread...

"I can't help but think that if the op was male they'd be being crucified for their attitude on this thread..."

Agreed

why would a male be "crucified" if they had created such a post

it's true

sex is sex and then out

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"I can't help but think that if the op was male they'd be being crucified for their attitude on this thread..."

same thought was going through my head

I think some people are talking about men as if they are pieces of meat and if they did the same about women then all hell would break loose

it is the season for miracle births not crucifixions, so can we delay it for now please

let's get new year out of the way at least

By *londeCazWoman  over a year ago

Arse End of the Universe, Cumbria

"I think some people are talking about men as if they are pieces of meat and if they did the same about women then all hell would break loose"

+1

"I think some people are talking about men as if they are pieces of meat and if they did the same about women then all hell would break loose

+1"

men treat women as pieces of meat so why not turn the tables????

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It very much depends on what we 'both/all' feel comfortable with. I have had meets last anything from minutes to days.

I too wonder how this would have gone if a single fella asked "after you've finished using the hole and you're spent, how long do you need to hang around for pretending you actually like their company?"

"

men treat women as pieces of meat so why not turn the tables????"

Ahhhh the ol' two wrongs approach.

Some do, some don't. But if they posted about it people would be give them grief. Personally I don't treat men like pieces of meat or talk about them a like that as I treat people how I would like to be treated in return.

i find the catholic or married guilt usually kicks in once the balls are empty

sometimes, i like to keep them chatting if only to watch them squirm as they edge ever closer to the door

men treat women like pieces of meat generally throughout the ages they have done... women have always been the underdog, the mother, the wife at home, women have always been the niger of the world... John Lennon even said so!!!

By *obsrocketMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

I always meet in hotels or at the other persons home, My flat sadly, barely has room to swing a cat let alone wild passionate sex. I have never felt anyone has wanted me to go at least not immediately, half the fun is the chatting and joking after all.

" John Lennon even said so!!!"

well that's me converted to the idea then !

"men treat women like pieces of meat generally throughout the ages they have done... women have always been the underdog, the mother, the wife at home, women have always been the niger of the world... John Lennon even said so!!!"

Men treat women how women allow men to treat them.

"men treat women like pieces of meat generally throughout the ages they have done... women have always been the underdog, the mother, the wife at home, women have always been the niger of the world... John Lennon even said so!!!

Men treat women how women allow men to treat them."

in your case, that would be extremely nicely

Wolf

"men treat women like pieces of meat generally throughout the ages they have done... women have always been the underdog, the mother, the wife at home, women have always been the niger of the world... John Lennon even said so!!!"

This is the swinging world and it's nearly 2012. Do woman want to be equal or want to get revenge on men for how they have been treated historically?

" yes I agree that sex is emotional but I have been ever so hurt recently that I am being unemotional now regarding sex.. I am an emotional person but sex is sex on here and nothing else really to me anyway "

Theres no need for the ... Each to their own...

I am different again... Even with a couple, I prefer to be a lover for as long (or as little) as we are together.

If you want a whip it in, whip it out and wipe it merchant... There are loads around...;-)

Im built for comfort, not speed...

I can get my own rocks off ta muchly...

But thats just me...

"men treat women like pieces of meat generally throughout the ages they have done... women have always been the underdog, the mother, the wife at home, women have always been the niger of the world... John Lennon even said so!!!

Men treat women how women allow men to treat them.

in your case, that would be extremely nicely

Wolf

"

You learn quickly Mr Wolf

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple  over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

our meets we have just done fuck and go ,soon as they cum they go we do stick it in the add like shes blindfolded suits us for now

" yes I agree that sex is emotional but I have been ever so hurt recently that I am being unemotional now regarding sex.. I am an emotional person but sex is sex on here and nothing else really to me anyway

Theres no need for the ... Each to their own...

I am different again... Even with a couple, I prefer to be a lover for as long (or as little) as we are together.

If you want a whip it in, whip it out and wipe it merchant... There are loads around...;-)

Im built for comfort, not speed...

I can get my own rocks off ta muchly...

But thats just me..."

I draw the line at wiping it on the curtains, especially when we're on board our luxury yacht

Wolf

"I don't like them hanging around after I've finished with them. "

Quicky meet.. just long enough for them to get dressed...

If its a regular meet then depending on time and if I feel like it.. anything up to an hour..

Cali x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

You think far too much....

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Actually I tend to agree with you....

Being detached while having sex, I couldn't think of anything worse and if I had been hurt emotionally the last place I'd think of to find solice is a swinging site.. I think you have to be 100% comfortable and stable or you'll end up doing more damage to yourself

yes it can be a form of self harm I agree here

When my Master and I first met.. I used sex as a way to make myself feel better... only the nsa was actually damaging me...

I know first hand how much it can be soul destroying....

And yes I agree it could be a sort of self harm.. I had little or no self respect.. I didnt really care about myself... Master took me and slowly, knowing I loved sex changed the way I looked at myself.. I still get all I need from it....

I do like the in and out... but its mixed with the fact I am in part of a very loving couple... if I was a single woman.. it would be different.

Cali

"When my Master and I first met.. I used sex as a way to make myself feel better... only the nsa was actually damaging me...

I know first hand how much it can be soul destroying....

And yes I agree it could be a sort of self harm.. I had little or no self respect.. I didnt really care about myself... Master took me and slowly, knowing I loved sex changed the way I looked at myself.. I still get all I need from it....

I do like the in and out... but its mixed with the fact I am in part of a very loving couple... if I was a single woman.. it would be different.

Cali "

oh Sweet Cali.... I am so so pleased that things are well for you now with your nsa man xxxxxx

super doooper hehe xx

as I said before.. he isnt nsa...

And I am just saying that I have been doing it for wrong reasons and I risked despite all the things I know..all my advice I would give others... that I was damaging myself.

I am just saying that it can.. and often does... when you only Ever have nsa..without the affection.. cause even deeper emotional issues..

Cali

yes you're right but it is difficult to get a proper sort of liaison nsa style with emotion isn't it ....??

"yes you're right but it is difficult to get a proper sort of liaison nsa style with emotion isn't it ....??"

You can become friends... and get the fun with some affection... I learned that it can be nice to have the affection.. I have found I can cuddle up, be sweet.. and enjoy gentle strokes.. yet not feel a thing for the person.

cali

"yes you're right but it is difficult to get a proper sort of liaison nsa style with emotion isn't it ....??

You can become friends... and get the fun with some affection... I learned that it can be nice to have the affection.. I have found I can cuddle up, be sweet.. and enjoy gentle strokes.. yet not feel a thing for the person.

cali "

sometimes yes, sometimes no

I am allowed to develop feelings for others.. I just dont..

But I enjoy the touches as much as I enjoy the in and out.. my only real dislike still is kissing as it does bugger all for me with others.

cali

"I am allowed to develop feelings for others.. I just dont..

But I enjoy the touches as much as I enjoy the in and out.. my only real dislike still is kissing as it does bugger all for me with others.

cali"

yes I like a man's mouth to totally cover my mouth and for him to breath in and out rapidly into my mouth... can't do with silly pecks and garbage kissing

if they can't kiss me right they're no good really

"I am allowed to develop feelings for others.. I just dont..

cali

yes I like a man's mouth to totally cover my mouth and for him to breath in and out rapidly into my mouth... can't do with silly pecks and garbage kissing

if they can't kiss me right they're no good really "

we are unable to help ourselves "develop feelings for others" even though they are swingers.... it is not the swinger we like it is the person who is the swinger.....

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I don't like them hanging around after I've finished with them. "

+1

About 10 seconds before they are getting dressed and being shooed out of the door by Jason.

**I ain't joking by the way**

depends on the person really

sometimes i meet someone have sex and just get dressed and go straight away

Other guys i like to hang around incase theres a chance of fitting another round in

For me it depends how much i like someone as to how much time i want to spend with them

they gotta go quick!

as soon as iv'e fired across their face i want them outta there before im even soft.....unless they wanna go downstairs and do my dishes and hoovering then on their way out they could mow the lawn.

"why would a male be "crucified" if they had created such a post

it's true

sex is sex and then out"

Excuse me, if that's what you prefer, then fine, it doesn't mean that everybody else should be the same.

Personally, I don't treat women as if they were pieces of meat, without personality or feelings, to be used then discarded.

Some meets last a few hours, but I think the longest was 5 days! Oh what memories!!

"why would a male be "crucified" if they had created such a post

it's true

sex is sex and then out

Excuse me, if that's what you prefer, then fine, it doesn't mean that everybody else should be the same.

Personally, I don't treat women as if they were pieces of meat, without personality or feelings, to be used then discarded.

Some meets last a few hours, but I think the longest was 5 days! Oh what memories!! "

i spent the weekend with someone once, i had met him before so knew i liked him and my ex had taken the nipper away so i had a weekend free, went friday morning came back sunday night and in that time we had loads of sex at his house, went to a club friday night and a party saturday night, some think anything longer than a 30 min quicky is classed as dating, which is fine if that how they want to run their sex life, a string of quickies, but to me its not, to me it was just a sex filled weekend with someone i liked

swinging is what you make it, some guys are quick meets, others are over night meets, its all swinging, it just depends how much i like them as to how long i want to spend with them

Alot of the times i have people over here .... its hours thay cum and cum again and its longer and longer each time ... had some end up sleeping the night as never wished to go ... as knacked , lol

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I love role play.

Steak, pork, ham or chicken, just name yer meat

"they gotta go quick!

as soon as iv'e fired across their face i want them outta there before im even soft.....unless they wanna go downstairs and do my dishes and hoovering then on their way out they could mow the lawn."

ah sunders dont forget to get them to put the dirty bedding in the machine before they go

"

I love role play.

Steak, pork, ham or chicken, just name yer meat "

what about if your a veggie , lol xx

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

"

I love role play.

Steak, pork, ham or chicken, just name yer meat what about if your a veggie , lol xx "

just have to settle for the two veg then,

"I think some people are talking about men as if they are pieces of meat and if they did the same about women then all hell would break loose

+1

men treat women as pieces of meat so why not turn the tables????"

Yes you are right.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

+1

men treat women as pieces of meat so why not turn the tables????

Yes you are right. "

Depends on your outlook and how you define your own swinging ethos.

We (especially me) use men for sex.

They use me for sex.

We are all happy........ thats the way I like it.

» Add a new message to this topic