FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Amazing what some people think xx

Amazing what some people think xx

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have come across three profiles today that state no bi males

Fine no problem at all with that but the three I saw today then went on to say stuff like I don't want you looking at my cock or I don't want to suddenly find you up my ass go and find people that do

Don't some people understand that bi males have a little thing called self control?

I find it a little sad really that instead of just saying no bi males they have to emphasise it in this way xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not that I'm bi, but I find profiles like that usefull. Means that there is no chance of wasting time on a mesaage before i realise I'm dealing with an idiot.

its a well known fact that we cant control ourselves, they are right to be scared

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I have come across three profiles today that state no bi males

Fine no problem at all with that but the three I saw today then went on to say stuff like I don't want you looking at my cock or I don't want to suddenly find you up my ass go and find people that do

Don't some people understand that bi males have a little thing called self control?

I find it a little sad really that instead of just saying no bi males they have to emphasise it in this way xx "

I remember the lastr time I bent over in front of you!

Ain't it f***in strange we haven't come across many profiles that that say "don't the missus dare look at my/ the wifes fanny or try and lick my/the wifes tits pmsl!!!

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

but soapy cud u reach

"Ain't it f***in strange we haven't come across many profiles that that say "don't the

missus dare look at my/ the wifes fanny or try and lick my/the wifes tits pmsl!!! "

Actually I had to go back and look at the profiles after your post

Guess what two out of three had bi females xx

There's a couple's profile local to me, starts off with, 'No Bi-males, not interested, don't want bi....blah,blah'. Had to have a little giggle to myself, when I saw that I'd had sex with THREE of their 'straight' verifications.

Its quite astounding how often that happens ............

By *ensual temptressWoman  over a year ago

Southampton

must be the same folks who think that if youre a bi woman you will jump on any other woman who gets anywhere near them lol !! doesnt have to be any attraction any pair of boobs and a clit will do pmsl !!! totally gobsmack when you point out you dont fancy every woman . but hey as folks have said just makes it easier to out ppl id not want to meet .

I find it a little sad really that instead of just saying no bi males they have to emphasise it in this way xx "

i agree some people think because your bi it means you have to play with people of the same sex if they dont want to meet bi guys that fair enough but at least use realistic reasons just say we dont like the idea of playing with guys that fuck other men, i thin there would be very very few guys on here who met a couple who stated they wasnt bi would just grab the guys cock mid play

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Some people are just not articulate innit

its very idiotic small minded people who have to insult other groups of people within their profiles. Even if a guy is bi, it doesn't mean that if they meet with a couple sexual activity will take place amongst the males. Or that the male of the couple is sooo good looking that the bi guy won't be able to stop himself trying to shag the guy senseless.

Its the same type of people who think that if you have TVs on your friends list that your OH secretly dresses in womens clothes.

I'm glad though that there are these profiles around, clear indicator of what the person is

"Some people are just not articulate innit "

Or just plain scary...

"its very idiotic small minded people who have to insult other groups of people within their profiles. Even if a guy is bi, it doesn't mean that if they meet with a couple sexual activity will take place amongst the males. Or that the male of the couple is sooo good looking that the bi guy won't be able to stop himself trying to shag the guy senseless.

Its the same type of people who think that if you have TVs on your friends list that your OH secretly dresses in womens clothes.

I'm glad though that there are these profiles around, clear indicator of what the person is "

You are a beautiful person ya know xx

Ah thank you Soapy (you're being sarcastic aren't you)

"Ah thank you Soapy (you're being sarcastic aren't you) "

Nope actually i wasnt xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Some people are just not articulate innit

Or just plain scary... "

i sincerely hope you aint saying i is scary mister?

Or just plain scary... i sincerely hope you aint saying i is scary mister? "

You aint scary babe

ya fookin terrifying xx

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Or just plain scary... i sincerely hope you aint saying i is scary mister?

You aint scary babe

ya fookin terrifying xx "

I bloomin well isnt..i is a fluffy bunnikins.....honest!

"Ah thank you Soapy (you're being sarcastic aren't you)

Nope actually i wasnt xx "

By *ecret MomentsCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Whoever we meet, we go for personality and not their sexual preferences/orientation. We have met many lovely people and if boundaries are discussed before a meeting, then there shouldn't be any problems x

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

You aint scary babe

ya fookin terrifying xx I bloomin well isnt..i is a fluffy bunnikins.....honest! "

ffs Femme, nearly choked on ma drink there!!!!

dirtybigbadsgirlville

You aint scary babe

ya fookin terrifying xx I bloomin well isnt..i is a fluffy bunnikins.....honest!

ffs Femme, nearly choked on ma drink there!!!! "

i is fluffy at this moment in time

i have always found Bi males to be more honist and more fun to play with and my hubby is straight but he is the same he feels more relaxed around Bi men than straight men we think its because Bi men are more open and upfront

Its there loss Soapy, least you know to stay clear of them.

Some straight men are homophobic and nothing will change it, but, I have to say, the most problems we've had with people feeling threatened by my bisexuality has been from straight women in couples who think I'll want to fuck her man more than I'll want to fuck her. And had a lot of abuse over it too.

I just chuckle and then block them.

"i have always found Bi males to be more honist and more fun to play with and my hubby is straight but he is the same he feels more relaxed around Bi men than straight men we think its because Bi men are more open and upfront "

we have also found this to be true.. bi-folk are just more fun! Lol!

So go ahead be a bi-try! Haha!(her) Xx

but sometimes it is sooooo hard to resist a nice juicy suckable cock!

"....I bloomin well isnt..i is a fluffy bunnyboiler.....honest! "

*Runs....*

Why are you surprised?!! There are profiles to offend everyone here.

There are profiles stating how good looking they are, how many hours they spend in the gym and don't want ooompah lumpas, people who have no pride in their bodies, disgusting beer bellies etc. Slim seeking same escapes them, like no bi men isn't clear enough.

I've also seen a profile from a couple that didn't meet blacks, but they went on to say they wouldn't meet anyone who had played with a black person, or played with anyone on their friends list who had.

Don't know if they ever played the amount of censoring they'd have to do!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"the most problems we've had with people feeling threatened by my bisexuality has been from straight women in couples who think I'll want to fuck her man more than I'll want to fuck her. And had a lot of abuse over it too. "

They're like that with single women too.

Who really cares?

"Who really cares?"

I just find it sad that people have to expand when they can do it in fewer words

As sassy s examples said as well.

It aint a matter of who really cares cause I wasnt really surprised about it

I just find it sad on a swingers site that some people still have a need to expand on their dislikes in this way

» Add a new message to this topic