FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Going for a wax

Going for a wax

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've now decided and picked up the courage to go and get waxed totally smooth down below.

Is a wax really worth it? And ladies and guy who have it done, is it worth the pain? and how painful is it??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've now decided and picked up the courage to go and get waxed totally smooth down below.

Is a wax really worth it? And ladies and guy who have it done, is it worth the pain? and how painful is it??"

Its sooooo worth the pain, although I don't find it painful at all.

You stay smoother for much longer, and depending on your own thresh-hold for pain, if you can keep waxing, your hair grows back much finer and no razor rash, cream burns or stubble. So a no-brainer in my world

Just make sure you exfoliate!! the day after, is the one bit of advice I will give you....and find a reputable place, as you hear some horror stories

"I've now decided and picked up the courage to go and get waxed totally smooth down below.

Is a wax really worth it? And ladies and guy who have it done, is it worth the pain? and how painful is it??

Its sooooo worth the pain, although I don't find it painful at all.

You stay smoother for much longer, and depending on your own thresh-hold for pain, if you can keep waxing, your hair grows back much finer and no razor rash, cream burns or stubble. So a no-brainer in my world

Just make sure you exfoliate!! the day after, is the one bit of advice I will give you....and find a reputable place, as you hear some horror stories "

Thanks, think i've found a place. I haven't seen my gf in a while so was going to surprise her with this hope she enjoys it

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

take a small piece of wood to bite on you would not get me doing that for any women

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its OK I think. My wife nearly had a black eye from the involuntary arm movements that followed the wax strip coming off. I really should have tucked my dick between my legs as she didn't pull the skin tight enough. The stick of wood splintered, next time I'll use the dogs indestructible chew. There really aught to be a shorter word for Ohmotherfuckingbloodyhell!

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"Its OK I think. My wife nearly had a black eye from the involuntary arm movements that followed the wax strip coming off. I really should have tucked my dick between my legs as she didn't pull the skin tight enough. The stick of wood splintered, next time I'll use the dogs indestructible chew. There really aught to be a shorter word for Ohmotherfuckingbloodyhell!"

lmfao

Haha is it worth it though?

» Add a new message to this topic