FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > 2011 Mistake

2011 Mistake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello all, I hope you all had a fantastic 2011 and great Christmas.

This year I met a fantastic REDHED whom I spent 8 months having a great time with. Like everything it came to an end.

The lesson I think I have learned is, never start a relationship with someone you meet off a swinging site.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Quite a few couples on here have met through Swinging and they are happy

And I am really pleased for them... I dont think from this experience It can work for me.

Ohh never cross the road, unless the light is red. Never run in the corridors! ....Never say never is the best option I find.

I know a few people on here that have meet on here and our very happy, no different to meeting in a pub, so can't really see the problem, plus I bet it doesn't stop you doing it again, if your hearts rules over your head

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

You think it would have gone on happy ever after if you had met her somewhere else?????

well you can meet people in all places and on swingers sites. Theres just no telling where you may find the love of your life x

"well you can meet people in all places and on swingers sites. Theres just no telling where you may find the love of your life x"

Obviously she wasnt right for you thats why it ended not simply because you met her on here.

You could meet someone else on here next week at she could be the love of your life like me hahahahahahahahah.

Not everyone is the same.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

The bitch! Eight months and couldn't even leave a verification. I hope she didn't spoil your Saturdays mate!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"The bitch! Eight months and couldn't even leave a verification. I hope she didn't spoil your Saturdays mate! "

Ha ha ha... I thought that!

After 8 months "having a great time with" "a fantastic REDHED " and it was a mistake?

One of two things come to mind... Either you are a bitter and twisted man because she dared to dump YOU! Or, you just woke up from a dream and thought it was real...

Calling a partner out on the site is not the brightest thing to do, how many women would want to meet a guy who can't stand rejection?

I take it you did not met her on here if you were together for 8mths your profile states you joined 5mths ago...

"Hello all, I hope you all had a fantastic 2011 and great Christmas.

This year I met a fantastic REDHED whom I spent 8 months having a great time with. Like everything it came to an end.

The lesson I think I have learned is, never start a relationship with someone you meet off a swinging site."

You only joined here a few months ago... so did she dump you cos she found you here?

" The lesson I think I have learned is, never start a relationship with someone you meet off a swinging site."

So you've had what you think is a bad experience, fair enough.

But that in no way means that you can generalise and say what you have. A fair number on here can disprove your theory at a stroke!!

Happy 2012!

8mths of fun with a fantastic redhead would be great in my book but never a mistake!

Send her my way, thanks

Well she didnt like me playing Rugby!

You Probally know her Rich being from MK.

By *riptixMan  over a year ago

Wendover

Eight months is still eight months- It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all

"Well she didnt like me playing Rugby! "

mad woman then ide go with ya to see the fit men hahahahah

You are all right, I guess i am little gutted.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never.

And I did have a great time with her.

Apart from her lack of social skills around my mates and thinking I played rugby to aggressively.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

and she is probably reading this thinking..."yep made the right decision!"... you are not really showing her the greatest of respect here are you...

She has left the site.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"She has left the site."

how do you know?

well she could have deleted her account and created another like I have.

But I have not mentioned her name, and I really doubt that she would ever look in the forums.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Well if she is still on here and reading this, she be thinking "Jezuz, get over it"!!!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Well if she is still on here and reading this, she be thinking "Jezuz, get over it"!!!

"

lol - she's been described as a mistake - I doubt if she gives a toss! Z

"You are all right, I guess i am little gutted.

Better to have loved and lost than to have never.

And I did have a great time with her.

Apart from her lack of social skills around my mates and thinking I played rugby to aggressively."

But rugby is agressive haha turns me on to be honest hahahahah buff men running about hmmmmmmm then the bar after perfect day im my book her loss move on and enjoy.

I doubt she does either.

Irrespective of that, I did not describe her as the mistake merely the circumstances of our acquaintance and the understanding that I wouldn’t recommend finding the love of your life from a swinging site.

Call me old fashioned but I would not like to meet my future GF or wife for the 1st time with the sole purpose of full filling an over active animal desire. I feel the need to separate some of my desires from my actual life.

This is just me.

I am just going to have fun in 2012 and go with the flow!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"I doubt she does either.

Irrespective of that, I did not describe her as the mistake merely the circumstances of our acquaintance and the understanding that I wouldn’t recommend finding the love of your life from a swinging site.

Call me old fashioned but I would not like to meet my future GF or wife for the 1st time with the sole purpose of full filling an over active animal desire. I feel the need to separate some of my desires from my actual life.

This is just me.

"

ooooh... as we would say in america.....Flags on the play!!!!!

1) not really the type of attitude that is going to endear yourself to other people and couples you wish to play with...

2) http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/79415

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/81237

By *incscpleCouple  over a year ago

boston

we met on a swinging website this one actually and were very happy still living togeteher nearly 5 years later

"Hello all, I hope you all had a fantastic 2011 and great Christmas.

The lesson I think I have learned is, never start a relationship with someone you meet off a swinging site."

Look at it as a lesson learnt but not a mistake.

"I doubt she does either.

This is just me.

ooooh... as we would say in america.....Flags on the play!!!!!

1) not really the type of attitude that is going to endear yourself to other people and couples you wish to play with...

2) http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/79415

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/81237"

I would disagree with u totaly im chatting to him now and i think he seems a very nice guy who i would seriously consider meeting. Perhaps his wording in the piost wasnt right but i think in the past we have all made that mistake even yourself.

Thank you all for your insightful comments, I appreciate it. Have a great New Year!

Ha.

Sod all that Redheadist, thats what I say!!!

And I love rugby!

so you had nearly a year of great times, that doesnt seem like a mistake to me, maybe a shame it didnt go further, but every experiance makes you who you are today, never look back, the best is yet to come

By *ifferentClassMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I would argue that it absolutely is not like meeting someone in the pub - there is another dimension to it. I, too, many moons ago fell for a lass on here. We were having great times - then she decided she was packing in swinging. I was all for doing the same and imagined that it was to allow us to 'grow' as a couple but, alas, she was leaving me behind too because she could never be with anyone who had previously been on the site. Double standards? Yes. Gutted? Definitely. Would this have happened if I had met her in a pub? Of course not. So, while lovely to hear about success stories on here, tread carefully if you seek everlasting love for it may well be a catch 22 situation in the end.

By *edbagioMan  over a year ago

ripon

be glad you didnt waste 13 yrs

thats 13yrs that you think about;

whenever something reminds you

waste isnt the right word i am thankfull

By *waymanMan  over a year ago

newcastle

Something about this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable.

Actually, most of this thread makes me feel very uncomfortable.

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Remember:

It is never just one thing that breaks a relationship but just one thing that will be the catalyst.

If someone wants to break up with you because you've been on a swinging site, it's the catalyst for the fact they no longer want to be with you.

You can find the love of your life anywhere, how you handle their previous life is how the relationship will be defined.

» Add a new message to this topic