FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > am i to ugly for this site

am i to ugly for this site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is wondering if this is for me as I think maybe just a tad too ugly for some people on here, so what if shave my hair does that make me a bad person?? I am genuine also but just thinking am 2 ugly or is it just me????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is wondering if this is for me as I think maybe just a tad too ugly for some people on here, so what if shave my hair does that make me a bad person?? I am genuine also but just thinking am 2 ugly or is it just me????"
thought you said you didnt think you were bad looking? Whats fucked your confidence?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Show me your teeth mate, giv us a smile lets 'ave butchers

By *abe1200Couple  over a year ago

belfast

n there was me thinkin its a womans thing

Your not ugly!!! We've done worse!! xx

So after two weeks the ladies not beating a path to your door you're trying the pity approach hey?

Grown men throwing "look at me pity parties" are not attractive.

"Your not ugly!!! We've done worse!! xx"

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Is wondering if this is for me as I think maybe just a tad too ugly for some people on here, so what if shave my hair does that make me a bad person?? I am genuine also but just thinking am 2 ugly or is it just me????"

a negative attitude is by far uglier

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

a couple of things..

1) for a lot of people sexy and attractiveness comes from within.... I wouldn't call myself conventially attractive, but the whole package is what people seem to find good in me...

2) you have been here 2 weeks... what were you expecting? some sort of "insta-shag"???

"Is wondering if this is for me as I think maybe just a tad too ugly for some people on here, so what if shave my hair does that make me a bad person?? I am genuine also but just thinking am 2 ugly or is it just me????

a couple of things..

1) for a lot of people sexy and attractiveness comes from within.... I wouldn't call myself conventially attractive, but the whole package is what people seem to find good in me...

2) you have been here 2 weeks... what were you expecting? some sort of "insta-shag"??? "

I did lol

Forum Mod

Ugly is a matter of opinion

Whinging is ugly though so cheer up and enjoy the site without letting it turn you into a miserable git that feel the need to put up a whinging status on his profile

Seriously one look at that and I would'nt even bother to look at the profile,but thats just a particular bug bear of mine

Ya better lookin than me ex ma.in.law...

But if you dont have the confidence and thick skin to have fun, then this site may not be what you are looking for...;-)

Stick around, be more positive...Oh and above all be patient...;-);-)

Most of us wont bite... Unless you ask.

Are you saying that you have nothing to offer; but your looks?

Surely not?

If you think that is the only aspect people are looking for then you have a lot to learn.

dirtybigbadsgirlville

bet hes sorry he asked now

By *lutandhubbyCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

youve been here a whole two weeks and not had a shag yet???. i thought you would have been gangraped by all the sexy women by now!. you must be doing something wrong

@ _emmefatale my confidence as been rocked by some people replying with some nasty comments that they have left me.

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

oh no im off to hide in a corner,do you know what youv unleashed

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"@ _emmefatale my confidence as been rocked by some people replying with some nasty comments that they have left me."
ok i shall be honest with you....if your confidence is that low, here is maybe not the right place for you? What do you like about you? Best features physically?

@ sassymissuk its not that its the insults ive had from people replying to my message to them. Not bothered about meets or lack its the insults that aint nice

"Is wondering if this is for me as I think maybe just a tad too ugly for some people on here, so what if shave my hair does that make me a bad person?? I am genuine also but just thinking am 2 ugly or is it just me????

a couple of things..

2) you have been here 2 weeks... what were you expecting? some sort of "insta-shag"??? I did lol "

me too now i use cam a bit more often in chat i get called "cute" quite a lot, by the same people that used to hate me for my posts. 2 weeks on the site and your posting stuff like this OP... not good pal..and just for the record, did the midwife slap you as a child haha (joke)

OP wants the truth, can he handle the truth?!

"@ _emmefatale my confidence as been rocked by some people replying with some nasty comments that they have left me.ok i shall be honest with you....if your confidence is that low, here is maybe not the right place for you? What do you like about you? Best features physically? "

I agreed with femme.

Plus can't you roll with the punches; you are a grown man, put it down to experience.

There are every type of person under the sun in here, be patient. Use your wit, humour and charm if you don't have classic good looks. That's what most have to use to get through daily life anyway.

And cheer up ffs being down gets you nowhere.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

You could think of it as

' I'm too good looking for some, '

That's what I tell myself anyway when I don't get a reply..

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"@ sassymissuk its not that its the insults ive had from people replying to my message to them. Not bothered about meets or lack its the insults that aint nice"

is someone insults you in pm,report them...rudeness is not allowed...however femme may be right, some of the women here get called all sorts...you need a thick skin.

Yeah you are a munter - best delete your profile. What? Is that wrong? Actually I haven't even looked at your profile, I just know that nobody starts a thread like that expecting anyone to agree. But fishing for compliments is almost as lame as searching for a sympathy shag.

Listen to the advice on this thread.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Don't write to anybody= No rude replies. Simples

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

People see a post like this and instantly go on a 'whinging man expecting instant fuck ' attack, dont let it get to you op

In answer to your question I don't think you are ugly at all. I have had my share if insults in here and you are right, its not nice x x

Brush them off with a block (and a report if needed) and move on. Some peopkeare ugly on the inside as well as the outside ad there is no room for them in anyone's life x x

No your not, i have had lots of messages from ugly men and even though i didnt fancy them they still had verifications from some quite fit looking women. One mans meat is another mans poison as my mum used to say.

another person who doesnt understand that as a man you are hugely in the majority here, and you havnt had a meet in two weeks, please

"another person who doesnt understand that as a man you are hugely in the majority here, and you havnt had a meet in two weeks, please "

im ugly and had two this week...fuckit I should start my own lookatmethread

"another person who doesnt understand that as a man you are hugely in the majority here, and you havnt had a meet in two weeks, please

im ugly and had two this week...fuckit I should start my own lookatmethread"

but your not ugly on the inside, makes all the differance

Yes

What?

I haven't even looked at your profile, but your attitude isn't conducive to getting laid really, is it?

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

" Some peopkeare ugly on the inside as well as the outside ad there is no room for them in anyone's life x x "

Aww... very nicely said.

I do wonder about this site sometimes...

"another person who doesnt understand that as a man you are hugely in the majority here, and you havnt had a meet in two weeks, please

im ugly and had two this week...fuckit I should start my own lookatmethread

but your not ugly on the inside, makes all the differance "

put a endoscope up me and find out lol

Dont worry about some of the posts allready made you are what you are at the end of the day. Just chill out have a laugh and u will be fine nobody is perfect and some in here should remember that. Unfortunatly many judge a book by its cover befor reading the contents.

"Your not ugly!!! We've done worse!! xx"

Damned by feint praise eh?......

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Ask not if you are too ugly for the site, but are the people you message ugly enough for you.

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

What is "too ugly" - one man's....and another man's.... (or woman's for that matter)... in my world there is no such thing as "too" anything

If someone is rude to you block them and shout 'next' - easy as that.

So long as you are respectful in your mails to folk and not saying 'hey i wanna.......' full of profanities message then there is no need for people to be rude in reply.

But i am in agreeance with peeps that a negative attitute is more ugly than an ugly face. Ugly to one person is beautifull to another. Even John McCrirrick is married, and hes a strange looking bugger!

"OP wants the truth, can he handle the truth?!

"

Did you call the Code Red? Did you...

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Always makes me wonder why people who have self confidence issues join a swingers site.

Is it because they think that swinging is an easy option and that the women are all slags/slappers etc?

Seriously, I'm wondering.

Swinging is not for the faint hearted, let alone those with insecurity issues

lol take a look around mate. theres something for everyone

No OP of course you are not ugly. And neither is it anything to do with shaving your hair, my OH hasnt got any hair, his fell out, but he still gets meets.

Yes Ive no doubt some people have been rude when replying in messages, think on that as a lucky escape.

There is no room for self pity or lack of confidence in swinging, always someone trying to knock you down, bounce right up at them, you are as good as they perceive themselves to be

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Always makes me wonder why people who have self confidence issues join a swingers site.

Is it because they think that swinging is an easy option and that the women are all slags/slappers etc?

Seriously, I'm wondering.

Swinging is not for the faint hearted, let alone those with insecurity issues"

tend to agree..

pretty sure there maybe a 'word of mouth' amongst some of the male population that on sites such as this its dead easy to 'bag' a fuck...

lets be honest if you walked into your local hostelry and within 5 minutes of conversation you as a male or female were 'doing the naughty' with someone it would probably be no more satisfying than staying home and knocking one out..

as for the question by the OP, said it before with similar threads if you wear a 'kick me up the arse' sign and a target on it you will get kicked more than you get told about the sign...

human nature is all..

"Ask not if you are too ugly for the site, but are the people you message ugly enough for you."

haha this made me laugh

Just paired this thread with the "Do women message first thread", large number of women in that thread (waving frantically at the ladies), said that they hated/disliked/took a confidence hit when they received no reply/deleted/Your not my type messages.

This guy gets the same and its "get back on the horse", in a manner of speaking. Imagine if everyone hated getting rejection messages, that swing wouldnt, would it.........?

OP, dont worry, I am the most befuddlingly ugly guy on the entire site, and I have shagged 80% of the women on the forums, as well as the tri-country area (any ladies claiming "lie" are just too shamed to admit it!)

Dont dwell on negative messages, delete and go again!

Men particularly have to be thick-skinned on here I'm afraid, mate. Both sexes will get insults thrown at them from somewhere or other, but as in real life women have not only a support network from their own sex unlike men, but most men like to feel protective of women and will offer sympathy and kindness when presented with a hurt woman. Women on the other hand mostly dislike strongly the thought of having to look after or rather protect a man and rarely see it as an attractive quality.

Basically as a man you are generally expected to take a lot more hits on the chin and tough it out especially as far as taking insults that affect your confidence. It sounds harsh, but its not called "manning up" for nowt...

That being said mate a few more months on site and you'll probably wonder what all the fuss was about and be able to disregard such jibes having spotted they are merely the words of a dickhead.

Good luck nate!

I get the same thing op and trust me you are far from ugly just look at some of the people on here who get a meet or two block and move on

I don't understand you my friend. Why on earth would you care what anyone else thinks of you apart from the people who know you and like you?

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"Ask not if you are too ugly for the site, but are the people you message ugly enough for you."
fantastic quote

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

no - you only have to look at some of the ladies hubs to know they didnt marry them for their looks

lol only joking those that know me know I like a joke

cwmbran

no - you only have to look at some of the ladies hubs to know they didnt marry them for their looks

cwmbran

"no - you only have to look at some of the ladies hubs to know they didnt marry them for their looks

lol only joking those that know me know I like a joke "

There more to people then looks ... and yes i like nice looking men at times ... But some can be so far up there own bums for there own good and it all go to there head thinking thay are some sort of play BOY sex god . lol xx

"So after two weeks the ladies not beating a path to your door you're trying the pity approach hey?

Grown men throwing "look at me pity parties" are not attractive. "

+1

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

There is someone for everyone on here!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Silly question perhaps, but how can you shave your hair? Z

"There is someone for everyone on here!

"

yes i think your right xx

"

Where's mine then?

Where's mine then? "

ooo theres loads here who love you two x

Where's mine then? "

Yoo Hoo Gorgeous...

Mate don't worry I am an ugly bastard too, But people I do manage to meet some nice looking girls so don't be put off what other people say everybody to there own be strong and enjoy fabswingers my advise don't take it to heart and be your normal self there are some decent people on this site male female couples etc and some nasty people too so fuck most of them and enjoy fella.

Hello game not seen you on cam for a good while now did you both have a good xmas x

no. ur not.

"Hello game not seen you on cam for a good while now did you both have a good xmas x"
well its been all go and had the flu for weeks .. and i hope to come on cam again soon xx I think what you give out on sites like this ... you get back .... so no matter what you look like if your nice it will pay off ..... and we like nice men ,

So true Hun some of us cant help being ugly I guess this should be called a modelling site than a fabswinging site for some I don’t mind given out as the first time we ever joined this site we had some abuse for no reason at all so that is now we do give it back hope you get over your flu and start camming those nice boobs again all the very breast for new year xxxx

yes !

next ..........

i was just starting to think the same thing, i think im too ugly to get any interest on here

"So after two weeks the ladies not beating a path to your door you're trying the pity approach hey?

Grown men throwing "look at me pity parties" are not attractive. "

love the honesty

Should probably get the violins out for you lot and play you a sad song GET OVER IT SOME WILL LIKE YOU SOME WONT BIG DEAL LIFE GOES ON!!

A note to the ones posting "I'm too ugly to get laid" type posts:

The only time I give out shags in sympathy are when I'm having a little bit of fun with myself

Seriously, it's not attractive whinging. Even Daniel Craig could put me off with some of the comments on here and other similar threads

the winging threads make me leave a note on the profile stating they winge and if they message dont bother

winging turns me off big time

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Silly question perhaps, but how can you shave your hair? Z"

Very carefully!

cwmbran

"A note to the ones posting "I'm too ugly to get laid" type posts:

The only time I give out shags in sympathy are when I'm having a little bit of fun with myself

Seriously, it's not attractive whinging. Even Daniel Craig could put me off with some of the comments on here and other similar threads "

what is it with Daniel Craig (well I think we know) but knew a woman once who got shagged by a DC lookalike and didnt want anyone else after lol

Seriously, it's not attractive whinging. Even Daniel Craig could put me off with some of the comments on here and other similar threads

what is it with Daniel Craig (well I think we know) but knew a woman once who got shagged by a DC lookalike and didnt want anyone else after lol "

i wouldnt care if he moaned id still gag him and get on top of him

Two weeks is no time in the grand scheme of things...

You have the rest of your life to lead luscious Ladies astray and lay them to waste in their boudoirs...

Wolf

"Two weeks is no time in the grand scheme of things...

You have the rest of your life to lead luscious Ladies astray and lay them to waste in their boudoirs...

Wolf

"

i need a boudoir can you tell me where to get one

what is it with Daniel Craig (well I think we know) but knew a woman once who got shagged by a DC lookalike and didnt want anyone else after lol

i wouldnt care if he moaned id still gag him and get on top of him "

You've threatened to gag me in the past

...I wonder why? lol

what is it with Daniel Craig (well I think we know) but knew a woman once who got shagged by a DC lookalike and didnt want anyone else after lol "

Where's this DC lookalike? I need his details NOW

"Two weeks is no time in the grand scheme of things...

Wolf

i need a boudoir can you tell me where to get one "

You mean to say you don't have a place to prettify, otherwise pamper and entertain impure thoughts? ... lol

Wolf

Where's this DC lookalike? I need his details NOW "

reporting for duty

Aye ya fuckin well ugly is that what ya wanted ta hear?

Now stop being so fookin daft and turn ya negativity inta positivity cause that's a much more attractive trait and ya may find it works better to xx

reporting for duty "

You do realise how much damage I want to do you now

"

reporting for duty "

... I don't think she meant Congorilla from DC comics

...I wonder why? lol"

i love you thou

a couple of things..

2) you have been here 2 weeks... what were you expecting? some sort of "insta-shag"??? "

You forgot to mention the pills LOL

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Yip! Ugly as fuck mate!!!!

Jeez...give it a chance!!!!

2 weeks is nothing!!!!!

...I wonder why? lol

i love you thou "

"

reporting for duty

... I don't think she meant Congorilla from DC comics "

I have no idea who Congorilla is, but if we're talking superhero's, will you be Blunderwoman to my Cooperman ?

Absobloodylutely .... and I have just the oufit!

just think of Beauty and the Beast somthing very lovely in that , lol maybe a fairy tale .. but i have a seen a very kinky erotic story about this , lol

everyone on this site a tad ugly for some people on here

i think ur lovely nympho lol xx

Nothing wrong with you but profile comes across as aggressive.

"i think ur lovely nympho lol xx"

awww ta very much, your tenners in post lol

Point i was making is noones for everyone

yes of course hes going to be to ugly for some people on here but then so is everyone

"i think ur lovely nympho lol xx

awww ta very much, your tenners in post lol

Point i was making is noones for everyone

yes of course hes going to be to ugly for some people on here but then so is everyone"

see your right again xx he should just be happy he is alot better off then some x and he should look at the positive not the negative.

» Add a new message to this topic