FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > what a crap december

what a crap december

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

had the worse december ever in my life and cant wait for it to end but have nothing to look forward to anyway

first off my best and only friend told me then never wanted to speak to me again then i had to cancell my the first meet i have ever was going to have since been on this site 3 years now then dont want me to contact them again and told by peaple not to go in to chat

have no freinds and no life

so what i got to look forward to

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Cheer up maybe next year will be better for you

You never know what's round the corner. 2012 could be you year. New year = fresh start. Good luck x

Yazz

By *r n mrs togetherCouple  over a year ago

redruth

start 2012 wth a new positive attitude and forget the negative people in your life

By *r n mrs togetherCouple  over a year ago

redruth

start 2012 wth a new positive attitude and forget the negative people in your life

hope 2012 sees a reversal in fortune for you....look forward to a post in 12 months time telling us what a fabulous year you have had....chin up

By *imal75Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

Hey Tony, We all get times like this, Things will work out for you, Maybe have a break from this site and come back when your ready.

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

When you're lying in the gutter, you're looking at the stars ...

Make 2012 YOUR year.

By *els_BellsWoman  over a year ago

with the moon n stars somewhere in gtr manc

try n keep ya chin up and good luck for 2012! you never know what or who is around the corner!

take care and be strong x

thanks i have left this site before becuse i was getting blamed by peaple from all over the country for there meets not turning up or for cples having a fight i know that sounds mad but its true

and if i leave site now it is like peaple that are upset with me have won by forcing me off this site so i will stay even thou no one speaks to me

"When you're lying in the gutter, you're looking at the stars ...

Make 2012 YOUR year. "

like it...

( we never say things cant get worse - cos we know they can)

By *edhotminxWoman  over a year ago

Turn left at the Singing Ringing Tree

The only person in charge of your own happiness is you. We have all felt, at some time, that the world is against us and 'why me'. Take one day at a time and remember to smile.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

m8 shit happens in life..

its how you deal with it that makes you the person you are..

you have had a bad time recently but that will change, crack on fella lift your chin up, smile and move forward..

thanks to everyone being so nice

"thanks to everyone being so nice"

Its what the Fab Family is here for...;-)

(Im the embarrassing uncle...)

Hey Tony life can be a seemingly never-ending crock of the brown stuff but things can change.

I've had the worst year of my life but I met someone recently who told me a phrase which has helped. And it goes "I choose".

It's taking responsibility for who we are, and changing it if we want to.

People can be horrible and most often you wont get a fair shake. But now and then you'll get a break. Could be meeting someone nice, a piece of good news finding a fiver in your jacket pocket you'd forgotten about or getting a meet.

Things can just as quickly turn for the better so let's hope 2012 is a better year for you.

Looks like you got more friends than you realise buddy

Hope things turn around for you, think a bit of self confidence and positive thinking will make the world of difference. Easy to say I know.

And if someone is bringing you down or making you feel bad about yourself, f#*k em! There are way too many good people around to worry about the bad ones!

Take care mate.

yes looks like i might have some friends i wil try and keep my chin up but no one knows how things sre so will try and cheer up

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"thanks i have left this site before becuse i was getting blamed by peaple from all over the country for there meets not turning up or for cples having a fight i know that sounds mad but its true

and if i leave site now it is like peaple that are upset with me have won by forcing me off this site so i will stay even thou no one speaks to me"

Ok...look at the people you are attracting...you say you have had this touble before...

no one except mods can ban u from chat,no one but you know if the blame you are saying is being pointed at you is deserved or not.

Most importantly no one but you can decide to surround yourself with positive healthy people...

Perhaps 2012 can be the year when you avoid drama queens and just have fun here...plenty have spoken to you on the forum, pop into northern chat,we ltalk to anyone

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

There's always friendly advice to be found on here. Sorry this hasn't been a good year for you, it happens to all of us at some point and is never nice but try to put it behind you now. Easier said than done I know, but treat next year as a fresh start, a new life if you like, with new people and have fun along the way.

By *obbytupperMan  over a year ago

Menston near Ilkley

Be serious now, this poor man could be suicidal and it'll all be our fault for not writing to him.

Come on girls rally round and send him Messages, invitations, photo's of you Fufu.

some years ago i had a really bad time, thought things could never get better, lost kids house wife etc.

took me a while to shake myself out of it, now life is better than it ever has been, so keep your chin up and who knows

things do get better 2011 started really bad but has ended well for me. you mention dec was the rest of the year good or bad. if it was good focus on that positive time. 2012 to a lot of people has to be better than 2011.

someone mentioned a valid point try leave here for a while or just hide profile. come back when you feel upto it. fab is a great place always lots of support from great people on here.

look forward to 2012 not back on 2011. keep your chin up.

"Be serious now, this poor man could be suicidal and it'll all be our fault for not writing to him.

Come on girls rally round and send him Messages, invitations, photo's of you Fufu. "

not sure any need for that IMO

thanks to everyone that replyed hope you all have a good 2012

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well for a start you can stop wallowing in self pity. You think thats bad you should take a look at people that really have a tough life and not just for a month. Noone in swinging or the real world is going to be interested in someone who is just damn right miserable.

Yes, we are all allowed to have moments of wallowing. So you have wallowed. Now pick yourself up and dust yourself down and start the new year with a new start

yes i will but hard one nearly everyone on here will not speak to me

hope you have a good 2012

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Well for a start you can stop wallowing in self pity. You think thats bad you should take a look at people that really have a tough life and not just for a month. Noone in swinging or the real world is going to be interested in someone who is just damn right miserable.

Yes, we are all allowed to have moments of wallowing. So you have wallowed. Now pick yourself up and dust yourself down and start the new year with a new start"

plus 1

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

"yes i will but hard one nearly everyone on here will not speak to me

"

Join in the forums and people will speak to you, think positive and you will be fine. We all have off times.

However you have to remember not everyone will agree with what you say but thats life and not a reflection of you as a person.

good luck and chin up.. as the saying goes, or is that song, the only way is up

It seems someone needs to be honest with you so my open and honest advice is that it can't be everyone else's fault all the time that you're having such a hard time with things. You have to stop and look at yourself at some point, whether it's how you interact with people, or how you deal with they way you feel you've been treated. You have to realise that if you write the word 'doormat' on your forehead that you shouldn't be at all surprised when people wipe their feet on you, only you can prevent that from happening.

Your profile doesn't say much at all about you which is a fairly good indicator as to why you have had hardly any meets from here. Rewrite it to include all the positives about yourself and leave out anything that is negative as nobody wants to be 'cheered up' by someone as equally unhappy as oneself. A big part of social interaction is knowing when to say, "I'm fine, thanks," even when you feel like crap.

Focus on what makes you the person you are and you'll see that person looking back at you in the mirror each morning. Say hi to him and get to know who he is.

Good luck, and happy new year.

yes my profile is crap i never know what to write about my self yes and somethings are down to me

i can write songs but cant write my profile

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

write your profile as if its a country and western song, that could be good ?

keep ya chin up hun

"yes my profile is crap i never know what to write about my self yes and somethings are down to me

i can write songs but cant write my profile"

I wrote this a few years ago and posted it here (under another nick, which is the same as the nick I'm using now... long story..)

Have a read for a few pointers:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/1684

Join in the forums and people will speak to you, think positive and you will be fine. We all have off times.

However you have to remember not everyone will agree with what you say but thats life and not a reflection of you as a person.

good luck and chin up.. as the saying goes, or is that song, the only way is up "

Like i said yesterday- Yazz

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

good luck and chin up.. as the saying goes, or is that song, the only way is up

Like i said yesterday- Yazz "

opps didnt read the thread, am bad

» Add a new message to this topic