FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > cats are so funny

cats are so funny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i have 4 cats 2 male 2 female

1 female thinks she is a tortoise from oct-march never goes out

1 female goes out occasionaly but it has to be mild outside

however both males go out regardless of the weather

which are the intelligent ones out of the 4 mmmm. i think the females have more sense and stay in when its cold.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Currently without any, having lost 2 in the last year.

There are ever so funny i agree

By *ulaWoman  over a year ago

Braintree

My little boy doesn't go out at all, being a ragdoll he is strictly an indoor cat but he does love to watch the world go by in comfort.

our cat mad she sits on the keybored,want to go out but when she dose sit at the door to come in again lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Both our cats have farm cat ancestory...so love outdoors...i'm not so keen on the mice and rabbits they bring home though

"Both our cats have farm cat ancestory...so love outdoors...i'm not so keen on the mice and rabbits they bring home though "

oh we have had a positive menagerie of dead and dying 'treats' over the years, a bat being my personal favourite !

"Both our cats have farm cat ancestory...so love outdoors...i'm not so keen on the mice and rabbits they bring home though

oh we have had a positive menagerie of dead and dying 'treats' over the years, a bat being my personal favourite !"

someones uncooked sunday roast covered in mud landed on my doorstep luckily the cats couldn't get it through the cat flap

My Ex and I had a long based cat called Sam, one year we came home from holiay to find a huuuge magpie sitting in the kitchen giving us the evil eye! Gawd knows how he got it through the cat flap!

... spent the rest of the day cleaning up bird droppings

My friend used to run a guesthouse at the seaside and her cat dragged in a massive crab one day!

"

someones uncooked sunday roast covered in mud landed on my doorstep luckily the cats couldn't get it through the cat flap "

Ha! brilliant!

I have father and daughter cats wolfie is the dad and bloss the daughter. I swear to god wolf thinks he is a dog we get gifts daily Xmas eve was a plucked yep plucked pidgeon he obviously fancied that rather than turkey.

Mine like to bring me live presents, had bats and birds in the house!

"Xmas eve was a plucked yep plucked pidgeon he obviously fancied that rather than turkey. "

Our Sam did that once too! the bedroom was covered in feathers and he was sprawled out amongst them looking ever so pleased with himself, we found the poor pidgeon shivering, hiding under a cardigan...hate the bit where ya have to put them outta their misery though

...although had great fun 5 minutes later taking pics of Sam in a feather headdress

By *lubPartyPeepsCouple  over a year ago

London

Goto google or youtube and type in

SIMONS CAT

If your a cat lover or if you hate them, you will love his cartoons.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Our next door neighbours have 5/6 cats and 2 of those come in to visit us everyday.

One of them is mad and always makes us laugh as she dashes about and then does ninja style moves.

But can't say we were that pleased a few weeks back, she brought in a live frog that she chased all round the house before killing it.

ive had all sorts over the years from cats past and present. (male) is nicknamed killer if it moves kill it-frogs,toads,pigeon,lots of other birds. he even tried to catch a squirrel.

"Mine like to bring me live presents, had bats and birds in the house! "

used to wake up with frogs croaking in my ear by another of our cats

you have to love them for the pressie or chasing moths and breaking stuff

remind me again why

My cat goes out all the time, til all hours of the day. Come rain, snow or sunshine!

By *eighleedsMan  over a year ago

leeds

"Goto google or youtube and type in

SIMONS CAT

If your a cat lover or if you hate them, you will love his cartoons."

thw guy who does these is genius

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well as some know my cat has been adopted by tesco. Someone conmplained about her sitting on the boxes of mincepies at christmas so instead of shooing her off they took the whole pallet of them inside lol

Braintree

As my cat is an indoor cat he doesn't bring anything in alive or dead but he does rid the house of spiders, flys and moths, almost earns his keep.

By *arkstaffsMan  over a year ago

Rugeley

Always wanted a ragdoll cat, they are lovely big friendly things.

Braintree

My little boy has just had his first birthday, he weighs about 6kg or 12lbs and he still has some growing to do, he is more like a dog than a cat. I've had moggies before but this is my first ragdoll don't think I would have anything else now, I love him to bits.

Ragdolls are lovely!

A friend of mine who does photography went round to a house to do a shoot, she knocked on the door and it was opened by this 'adonis' in he's undies with a ragdoll cat draped over his shoulders

nice combo!

Braintree

I have thought about doing a photo shoot with me in undies and the cat draped accross me, for my own viewing obviously as he wouldn't be able to give his permission for it to be on here and I would have to blank out his face!

Do it!

lol your so right . i technically have one female cat , who is convinced she is a dog . east anything and everything , and chases things when she in the mood and by things i mean foxes and the like its nuts . I have one that comes round from time to time i call meow meow cause its a noisy fecker , male , and its thick as , female runs rings aorund him , and another one which seems to live in the back garden which is blind , but still knows its way about yet o see how clever or not clever that one is lol

I also have 4 cats, two of each sex, i think male cats are more loving than females, both my female cats are killer hunters and bring be offering of dead rats, birds and squirrels home daily they are both very independent and tho the younger of the females will on occasion come and sit on your lap for a small while yet the older would sooner poke her eyes out with hot folks before she shown any affection and growls at you just for walking past her the two males one are both very loving and follow you about everywhere rubbing up against you legs and head butting your hands for a love lol

They do all have their own personalities thats for sure

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Mine is a headcase.

He's spent pretty much all evening asleep upstairs but just gone mental in the last 5 minutes and is running around from one bedroom to the next, jumping on and off the beds... then running downstairs and back upstairs.

I'm gonna get angry if this doesn't stop soon cause I'm about to go to bed and don't want him jumping on my head when I'm trying to sleep.

"Mine is a headcase.

He's spent pretty much all evening asleep upstairs but just gone mental in the last 5 minutes and is running around from one bedroom to the next, jumping on and off the beds... then running downstairs and back upstairs.

I'm gonna get angry if this doesn't stop soon cause I'm about to go to bed and don't want him jumping on my head when I'm trying to sleep."

shut your bedroom door then

do i have to think of everything for you lol

swindon

But how will he get out if I do that? He's only small and can't reach the door handle on his own

boom boom

must be getting late lol

swindon

I don't think you're taking this very seriously, are you?

One female I had, Millie a gorgeous white cat who sadly is now no-longer with us, used to go and sleep in the window sill of my neighbours house, luckily they were animal lovers and loved her to bits. They put a bird table in the garden but Millie used to sit on it daring the birds to come down

I also had to replace the panel in the front door with a plain one as she used to scratch at the cat flat till it opened and broke several, became the cheaper option to replace the whole panel rather than buy another cat flap

My ginger cat, Jasper eats his food in the vegetable tray one of my other cats gets in the tray to steal his food but the other two just rest their paws on the edge

We have a tortie who was badly treated for the first 8 years of her life and didn't know how to play. Many hours have been spent watching her antics as she learned what fun the inside of a sellotape roll could be. Our favourite antic though, was the day the roast beef disappeared from the dish after it came out of the oven. I searched for ages wondering where the hell it had gone. None of us suspected the cat until it was found in a dark corner of the kitchen, licked clean of juices with wee teeth marks in it!!!!!

We have 3 cats and all are totally different but the youngest didn't know what turkey was the first Christmas we had him and he was playing with it rather than eating it

jade one of my females is a siamese cross and very loving with me tolertates everyone else. noodle(fem) loves my son as long as he doesnt bring his gf then she gets jealous. she doesnt meow but has the loudest purr. (male) adores me but dislikes men as he was badly treated by one. hes my killer cat brings home all sorts. chase(male) is a misery doesnt like anyone really but ive only had him 3 mths and he had a tough start. hes a yr old so i have time to change his ways and get him more sociable.

I have 2 ginger toms, 1 is very loving and seeks attention from everyone now, the other is phychopathic in everyway possible...bless!

By *azmissy67Woman  over a year ago

welshpool area

I have 3 cats - 2 males and a female and without doubt the female is the biggest biatch out. She bullies the ginger tom who only has to look at her and she'll hiss and claw him but if the bigger black and white cat wonders by she give him the eye and he'll start to groom her and she just sits there looking like the queen of sheba hehe thats my girl

my little siamese cross at 10 is the boss batters seven kinds of crap out the others if they look at her. shes a fiesty liitle madam.

» Add a new message to this topic