FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Shrunk Clothing...

Shrunk Clothing...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

...I'm sure many of you found your clothes have shrunk a little over Xmas.

What is your best tip for loosing weight and getting fitter after the Xmas indulgence

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What is your best tip for loosing weight and getting fitter after the Xmas indulgence "

Less food, more exercise.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Sexercise

join a gym in the new year just stay away from mines

hate the new year rush of noobs filling the place

any form of martial art is good exercise, or kick fit classes, or those samba classes that seem to be all the rage, don't bother with a gym, theyre soul destroying and the most boring place you could go to lose weight and tone up, you wanna enjoy what you do to get fit so thats probably the best way to start looking.

good luck x

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Not a good way of doing it but I can vouch that the stomach bug I've had really works ,...

Now santa fill the stockings with my nurse ..

By *isscheekychopsWoman  over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

Buy a wii I am getting one for me birthday I am going to treat myself I think as I have no one to spoil me.. They are really good for getting you active..

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

I agree with the gym being soul destroying. Find a form of exersice that you love doing, then it wont feel like a chore. And eat sensibly.

Good luck!

have bronchitis all over christmas that does your diet wonders!!!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"Buy a wii I am getting one for me birthday I am going to treat myself I think as I have no one to spoil me.. They are really good for getting you active.. "

I really want one of those! I actually enjoy the gym but a bit of extra activity in the evenings would help.

"Sexercise "

thats the best 1 for me its the only form of exercise I can stick with

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"...I'm sure many of you found your clothes have shrunk a little over Xmas.

What is your best tip for loosing weight and getting fitter after the Xmas indulgence "

Reminds me of the sweetest thing my youngest said before xmas...was looking at a dress in the sales ,he looked at me...looked at the dress and said...

"Mummy that dress is too thin for you"

End up in hospital on nil by mouth works wonders for shifting those excess pounds

oK i need to loose the 3 stone ive put on over xmas......before newyears eve anyone any ideas lol xx

Yes the gym is a good idea but only if you're determined. I reckon it's about this time of year the gyms make a big jump in proffits. People in the same frame of mind as you want to lose weight after indulging at Xmas so join the gym under a 12 month membership costing thirty odd pound a month. 3 months later how many of those that joined are still going to the gym? Not many I bet but they're stuck paying for it!

Start small. Walk to the shop instead of driving. If it's a nice day put your Ipod on and go for a walk for half an hour (more if you can). Like already mentioned keep an eye on your diet. Snacking is the worst. People miss meals thinking it'll help them lose weight but it does the opposite. First of all your body starts to store food (as fat) because your missing meals. It's because it doesn't know when it's going to get food next. On top of that because you've missed meals you'll be more inclined to snack!

Small meals frequently is the way to go. Breakfast being a big one because it kick starts your motabolism in the morning. Clearly deep fried and fast food should be minimised!

Short bursts of running arent generally that good at burning fat because you tend to burn readily available energy that's in your system as apposed to stored fat. You should be trying to exercise in excess of 40 mins at a brisk walking pace to get into your fat burning zone, but like I said earlier, the little things like walking to and from the shop instead of driving all add up.

Hope this helps

» Add a new message to this topic