FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Why can't we???

Why can't we???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have a thing to report timewasters. I'm sick of it. Bring back name and shame I say.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How do you prove he or she is a timewaster though?..

Never work and its a bad idea IMO.

By *b430Man  over a year ago

Tayside

"Have a thing to report timewasters. I'm sick of it. Bring back name and shame I say. "

You can, second last option on the report page "Arranged meet, did not turn up"

Oh I did report him don't worry!!! I think made me realise he isn't the man I thought lol.

"Have a thing to report timewasters. I'm sick of it. Bring back name and shame I say.

"

the meet thing might work if you have an 'offer and accept offer' mechanism.. that way you can both legitimately leave feedback instead of one-sided feedback being left... and then just have a score like on other sites...

Wolf

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"Have a thing to report timewasters. I'm sick of it. Bring back name and shame I say.

"

theres more to time wasters than not turning up - but no way of proving it

"Have a thing to report timewasters. I'm sick of it. Bring back name and shame I say. "

But the way I tell it, You are the timewaster...;-)

The trouble lies that it cannot be proven if there were a genuine reason or not as to why they did not show. Family reasons often are the reason why many peoole can no longer meet on the agreed time and unfortunately can be a last minute thing. Also, i feel if someone gets nervous and feels they can not show up and 'bottle it' that they are doing the right thing. It would waste our time more if they were to show up, play a little and stop half way through as we want everyone to be happy and comfortable.

Peoples idea of a timewaster differ and so it could never be efficient naming or shaming or having a score system.

Why am I a timewasters lol

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Why am I a timewasters lol"

Exactly, you know you aren't, but somebody could name and shame you as being one.

You didn't turn up for our meet either?

A timewaster to some is not to others.We all have differant meanings of timewasting so it would be unfair to name and shame.

I have met him loads b4 he just got d*unk and couldn't be polite and MSG or ring totally wasted my whole day. I don't like that lol

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

Any form of negative feedback is too open to abuse or misinterpretation.

People get called timewasters on here for not replying to emails fast enough for example.

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

the meet thing might work if you have an 'offer and accept offer' mechanism.. that way you can both legitimately leave feedback instead of one-sided feedback being left... and then just have a score like on other sites...

Wolf

"

I sort of like the 'offer and accept' idea....... to show a meet has actually been arranged and confirmed.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Any form of negative feedback is too open to abuse or misinterpretation.

People get called timewasters on here for not replying to emails fast enough for example.

"

+1

Think the word gets branded about on here far too often. What one people thinks of as a timewaster, someone else will disagree.

"I have met him loads b4 he just got d*unk and couldn't be polite and MSG or ring totally wasted my whole day. I don't like that lol "

It's why the verification system is worth Jack shite.

The only people I have ever had any situtations of no-show-no-message with have all been people I have met before.

Though I don't see how it wasted a whole day... surely you gave up after an hour or so with no contact and made the most of the rest of the day.

There are timewasters in all walks of life Including Fab our answer is deal with it and if you feel they are wasting your time then its easy block them

"The trouble lies that it cannot be proven if there were a genuine reason or not as to why they did not show. Family reasons often are the reason why many peoole can no longer meet on the agreed time and unfortunately can be a last minute thing. Also, i feel if someone gets nervous and feels they can not show up and 'bottle it' that they are doing the right thing. It would waste our time more if they were to show up, play a little and stop half way through as we want everyone to be happy and comfortable.

Peoples idea of a timewaster differ and so it could never be efficient naming or shaming or having a score system."

I tend to accept family reasons if I get a call before the meet (be it a day or an hour).

I have had someone who cancelled 3 times for family reasons. She was offline for two or three days before the day and didn't bother to contact me until two or three days afterwards. That's what I would consider a time waster......

Your all right I agree think I'm being bitter because like a mushroom he kept me in the dark fede shit!!! Clearly when he said I was too good for him he was right as I have manners lol. Thanks guys xc oh and gals xxx

Ok so I get to report you for not turning up to a meet with me..... how do you prove different?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

Why didnt you turn up here this morning...i had arranged a babysitter, was ready,dressed sexily and you didnt even text.....

Get my point

Hun I guess you can't was those huge boobs did it lol I'm scared they would suffocate me ha ha ha xxx

"Why am I a timewasters lol"

Youre not...!! Xxx But the case for the case for the defence rests M'lud...;-)

By *am sampsonMan  over a year ago

cwmbran

"I have met him loads b4 he just got d*unk and couldn't be polite and MSG or ring totally wasted my whole day. I don't like that lol

The only people I have ever had any situtations of no-show-no-message with have all been people I have met before.

Though I don't see how it wasted a whole day... surely you gave up after an hour or so with no contact and made the most of the rest of the day."

Ive had couples say can you meet between 3 and 5 then at 3 i get a message saying can you make it at 6 then no further messages and that happened kinda twice - if they didnt seem so nice I would have blocked them the first time - so just left it now saying only contact me with location and mobile number when you have definate arrangements

"Ok so I get to report you for not turning up to a meet with me..... how do you prove different?"

Surely if you report someone like yousay for the hell of it Admin would be able to check if there had been any communication between you both??

"I have met him loads b4 he just got d*unk and couldn't be polite and MSG or ring totally wasted my whole day. I don't like that lol

Though I don't see how it wasted a whole day... surely you gave up after an hour or so with no contact and made the most of the rest of the day.

Ive had couples say can you meet between 3 and 5 then at 3 i get a message saying can you make it at 6 then no further messages and that happened kinda twice - if they didnt seem so nice I would have blocked them the first time - so just left it now saying only contact me with location and mobile number when you have definate arrangements"

. That's a good idea unfortunately for him he had his final chance he won't get 'me' again once bitten and all that xxx

Ive had couples say can you meet between 3 and 5 then at 3 i get a message saying can you make it at 6 then no further messages and that happened kinda twice - if they didnt seem so nice I would have blocked them the first time - so just left it now saying only contact me with location and mobile number when you have definate arrangements. That's a good idea unfortunately for him he had his final chance he won't get 'me' again once bitten and all that xxx"

We think verifications should only count if you have actually had a meeting as there are loads on here that have no more than webcam or phone verifications surely they in our opinion should not count as they are only verifying the person exists not they are what they say and will actually meet you??? Just a thought

"Ok so I get to report you for not turning up to a meet with me..... how do you prove different?

Surely if you report someone like yousay for the hell of it Admin would be able to check if there had been any communication between you both?? "

Ahh but we could have met in a club and exchanged usernames phone numbers etc, its really easy to get round, admin can only do so much, they do a great job, but the system would be open to abuse.

"Ok so I get to report you for not turning up to a meet with me..... how do you prove different?

Surely if you report someone like yousay for the hell of it Admin would be able to check if there had been any communication between you both??

Ahh but we could have met in a club and exchanged usernames phone numbers etc, its really easy to get round, admin can only do so much, they do a great job, but the system would be open to abuse."

Oh so sorry we thought we were talking about Fab and not any third party venue...Like we say there are people on this site with verifications from other sources other than this site ...Now to us that is fundamentally wrong.....Its like buying a new Ford car and being recommended by Vauxhall LOL

"

Surely if you report someone like yousay for the hell of it Admin would be able to check if there had been any communication between you both?? "

Dear Admin

I am sorry to say we never exchanged any PM's through the messaging system as I was first contacted by this couple in the chatroom about 2 weeks ago, it might have been a Wednesday. We then exchanged msn and mobile numbers.

I have exchanged lots of msgs with this person and seen him in person a few times too guess they can check that.

"...Its like buying a new Ford car and being recommended by Vauxhall LOL "

On the other hand... If Vauxhall recommended a Ford... I would seriously consider it...;-)

"I have exchanged lots of msgs with this person and seen him in person a few times too guess they can check that. "

They could do.... but to do what?

In your own words he's turned up more times than not.

Ahh but we could have met in a club and exchanged usernames phone numbers etc, its really easy to get round, admin can only do so much, they do a great job, but the system would be open to abuse.

Oh so sorry we thought we were talking about Fab and not any third party venue...Like we say there are people on this site with verifications from other sources other than this site ...Now to us that is fundamentally wrong.....Its like buying a new Ford car and being recommended by Vauxhall LOL "

The op has met the man several times before and has no doubt verified him, so don't get your point.

"...Its like buying a new Ford car and being recommended by Vauxhall LOL

On the other hand... If Vauxhall recommended a Ford... I would seriously consider it...;-)"

PMSL was only an example lol

"

Dear Admin

I am sorry to say we never exchanged any PM's through the messaging system as I was first contacted by this couple in the chatroom about 2 weeks ago, it might have been a Wednesday. We then exchanged msn and mobile numbers."

then if you had correspondence on this site then Admin will have a record LOL dont understand you logic???

"

Dear Admin

I am sorry to say we never exchanged any PM's through the messaging system as I was first contacted by this couple in the chatroom about 2 weeks ago, it might have been a Wednesday. We then exchanged msn and mobile numbers.

then if you had correspondence on this site then Admin will have a record LOL dont understand you logic??? "

Think for one moment.... how many people use the chatrooms... OK... now think about how much time Admin actually have to deal with this sort of thing.

There's no way anyone is going to trawl through hours and hours of chatlogs just to check if you have ever spoken to eachother....... that is my logic.

I doubt may make note of the time, date and chatroom, each time they start talking to someone..... if they do they are either MI5, OCD or a fuckin' freak.

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Like this?

I am naming Bumblebea as a time waster - we arranged to meet and she didn't turn up, didn't call or anything.

Obviously lol - that's why it wouldn't work! Z

"Like this?

I am naming Bumblebea as a time waster - we arranged to meet and she didn't turn up, didn't call or anything.

Obviously lol - that's why it wouldn't work! Z"

For this reason!

Its one persons word against another. Even if you had a 'click to agree to a meet' system on here; where both parties agree to a meet online, it would still be one persons word against another wether they turned up or not

"...Its like buying a new Ford car and being recommended by Vauxhall LOL

On the other hand... If Vauxhall recommended a Ford... I would seriously consider it...;-)

PMSL was only an example lol"

;-);-) I know... Was just playing...;-);-)

Most meets are arranged after initial contact by phone or text, so it is your word against theirs, I do hit the report button when it has happened but it really is a case of admin seeing a pattern if others do the same before action couls be taken, most of my no shows have been from verified members so really they do not prove that a person always turns up for all their meets

"Like this?

You as well!

That's what happened to me... I want to report Bumblebea as well.

Will you meet me Z now I've backed you up?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"Like this?

Obviously lol - that's why it wouldn't work! Z

You as well!

That's what happened to me... I want to report Bumblebea as well.

Will you meet me Z now I've backed you up?"

Of course as we're obviously genuine timewasters! Z

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Every now and then I think I have read the most puerile juvenile shite and then ......... my hopes are raised once more as i'm plunged into reasonless , illogical shite to a depth known only to lantern fish .......

It's what keeps me coming back for more .......

King's Crustacean

P.S.

Polo ....... behind the bikesheds NOW ! Or i'm gonna tell everyone you let me down.

Do it!

Yes Miss

King's Crustacean

Good girl,

If you want a clean reputation you better be dirty.

Seasonal Blackmail ......so wrong it feels good !

Dear Admin

I met a guy the other week and had a great time. Before we met he was all attentive and lovely (you can check the PM's he sent), now he ignores my texts and phone calls. He's been verified by 3 other women and I feel used and bitter...... can we have a report button for timewasters so I can get my own back on the c*nt?

Yours in hope

Bunny à la Carte

"Good girl,

Seasonal Blackmail ......so wrong it feels good !"

Jiust try it Granny!

Whilst you're waiting for me behind the bike shed, I'm gonna go into chat and promise 10 guys to finger my arse on cam if they report you!

Ha!

"Good girl,

Jiust try it Granny!

Whilst you're waiting for me behind the bike shed, I'm gonna go into chat and promise 10 guys to finger my arse on cam if they report you!

Ha! "

what a shallow person you appear to be with your logig and all like that LOL crack on abusing.

"

what a shallow person you appear to be with your logig and all like that LOL crack on abusing. "

Ermmm yeah.... may be.... I dunno.... thanks.

"Like this?

. Hey invite away I'm allways up for a good night out providing I'm not working x

"Good girl,

Jiust try it Granny!

Ha!

what a shallow person you appear to be with your logig and all like that LOL crack on abusing. "

. Seems some feel

It's funny and want the attention when questions are asked. It's cool matey because I know it's not all about me me me. X

By *oodnvampCouple  over a year ago

beverley

"Every now and then I think I have read the most puerile juvenile shite and then ......... my hopes are raised once more as i'm plunged into reasonless , illogical shite to a depth known only to lantern fish .......

It's what keeps me coming back for more ....... "

Applauds!! Agree! Especially the last line haha

» Add a new message to this topic