FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Facebook

Facebook

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Was thinking of opening a facebook account.

Does anyone have experience of using it to meet people for sex?

Is it any good for meeting swingers and/or trying to get laid?

Not been on here a while now (been in a relationship that's just ended) and, although I love the place, I don't seem to be getting much action.

Was thinking maybe facebook would be more personal.

Is it worth me opening a facebook account purely to try and meet people/arrange meets?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I find it a tiny bit weird when Facebook says I may know this person and its someone I only know off here !!

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

Worth a try, You cannot have all your eggs in one basket.

By *orflondonerMan  over a year ago

Wood Green

"I find it a tiny bit weird when Facebook says I may know this person and its someone I only know off here !! "

Thats happened to me a few times...How do thye know

"Was thinking of opening a facebook account.

Does anyone have experience of using it to meet people for sex?

Is it any good for meeting swingers and/or trying to get laid?

Not been on here a while now (been in a relationship that's just ended) and, although I love the place, I don't seem to be getting much action.

Was thinking maybe facebook would be more personal.

Is it worth me opening a facebook account purely to try and meet people/arrange meets?"

I hope Facebook doesn't get hijacked by sex starved people looking for quick thrills. Adult Friend Finder is a vehicle that does exactly that so why not try there instead.

By *telancsMan  over a year ago

Ormskirk

you could try but tbh since most ppl have their close friends and family eg their parents or their children on their facebook account. I doubt many will want to disclose their facebook details since it could lead to allsorts of embarrassment or problems!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"I hope Facebook doesn't get hijacked by sex starved people looking for quick thrills. Adult Friend Finder is a vehicle that does exactly that so why not try there instead."

Cos Facebook is free and AFF costs £14.99 a month?

Though Facebook is the last place I would go for sexual shenanigans! It's more the sort of place where you read statuses from people you already know. This place for the sex, Facebook for the friends and family.

"

I hope Facebook doesn't get hijacked by sex starved people looking for quick thrills. Adult Friend Finder is a vehicle that does exactly that so why not try there instead."

Because Adult Friend Finder is a rip off.

It's a pay site and is full of fake accounts designed to make you pay for a Gold account.

"

Though Facebook is the last place I would go for sexual shenanigans! It's more the sort of place where you read statuses from people you already know. This place for the sex, Facebook for the friends and family."

beat me to it.

so, you reckon I'm better off spending more time on here and persevering than trying a facebook account?

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"

Though Facebook is the last place I would go for sexual shenanigans! It's more the sort of place where you read statuses from people you already know. This place for the sex, Facebook for the friends and family.

beat me to it.

so, you reckon I'm better off spending more time on here and persevering than trying a facebook account?

"

Nope. Get a Facebook account, add links and like sites, and you never know who you may meet. But I really think Facebook is for day to day stuff. If you want NSA sex its not the best place to go.

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Facebook is a site used by very young adults and children.....don't you think it's better to keep sexual content on an adult site like Fab or AFF rather than flood a social networking site with it?

"Facebook is a site used by very young adults and children.....don't you think it's better to keep sexual content on an adult site like Fab or AFF rather than flood a social networking site with it?"

I wasn't planning on flooding the site with anything.

I would only approach people who were actively seeking sex.

The point of my post was to see if it was worth a go and if there were any swinging groups on there.

So, in answer to your question, no.

"

But I really think Facebook is for day to day stuff. If you want NSA sex its not the best place to go."

good point. think I might open an account anyway, like you say.

Well as its a social network sight I wouldn't think one could meet anyone for sex through it. In fact there are better sights than that one

By *ayceeCouple  over a year ago

northampton

Facebook links to your msn, email and phone so anyone you have on any of them it will recommend them as friends on facebook! Quite interesting to see how many of those "singles" are actually married though lol

I don;t see what using FB would achieve. Are you going to message random people and hope that they are open minded enough not to report the weirdo hitting on them? Or are the swinging pages on there? Seriously you'd want that appearing on your newsfeed for your vanilla friends to see...

Crazy idea.

I've used the messaging system to chat up new friends ive met through friends... but thats it!

I believe there are dating apps on it... but as for casual sex i wouldnt know

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I wouldn't use Facebook for that.

Dunno if I'm allowed to mention other sites but I'm sure there's plenty of fish in the sea and you'll find what you're looking for.

"Facebook links to your msn, email and phone so anyone you have on any of them it will recommend them as friends on facebook! Quite interesting to see how many of those "singles" are actually married though lol "

+1

"Facebook links to your msn, email and phone so anyone you have on any of them it will recommend them as friends on facebook! Quite interesting to see how many of those "singles" are actually married though lol "

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Just move to Swindon... whenever I go on the internet I get pop ups telling me there's loads of horny girls in my area waiting to meet someone just like me.

» Add a new message to this topic