FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Ok taken from another thread

Ok taken from another thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oantrimcpl2010 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Lisburn

would you feel comfortable having sex with your partner if they didn't want sex?

I can honestly say no from both off us. It wouldnt be enjoyable at all.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

no it's the worst feeling in the world

Lisburn

"no it's the worst feeling in the world "

I agree

No thanks... If it aint mutual, I'm out...;-)

bit confused, this question is about playing without your partner and the only people who have replied have single profiles? lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

a major part of sexual pleasure,is the sexual pleasure you are giving your partner.

without this,it's not really sex.

Lisburn

"bit confused, this question is about playing without your partner and the only people who have replied have single profiles? lol"

either/or, its wether you would basically lay back and think of england as the saying goes, to please a partner.

No could never do it to please others. Not had sex since 1st Oct am I complaining hell yes am I horny hell yes have I got any free time to have sex NO.

"bit confused, this question is about playing without your partner and the only people who have replied have single profiles? lol

either/or, its wether you would basically lay back and think of england as the saying goes, to please a partner."

i wouldnt no because i have no partner so the only time i have sex is when i meet people off here and why would i meet someone off a sex site if i didnt want sex? which is the point i was making about singles reply sures if they single they in the same possition as me?

If i had a life partner i think i would have sex to please him even if i wasnt in the mood, wouldnt do it offen as i cant remember a time ive been offered sex and not felt like it lol but yeah sex isnt just about what i want its about what they want so i think i would

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"would you feel comfortable having sex with your partner if they didn't want sex?

I can honestly say no from both off us. It wouldnt be enjoyable at all. "

nope, both hav e to be in the mood, unless K is asleep of course then it's a different matter

Lisburn

"bit confused, this question is about playing without your partner and the only people who have replied have single profiles? lol

either/or, its wether you would basically lay back and think of england as the saying goes, to please a partner.

i wouldnt no because i have no partner so the only time i have sex is when i meet people off here and why would i meet someone off a sex site if i didnt want sex? which is the point i was making about singles reply sures if they single they in the same possition as me?

If i had a life partner i think i would have sex to please him even if i wasnt in the mood, wouldnt do it offen as i cant remember a time ive been offered sex and not felt like it lol but yeah sex isnt just about what i want its about what they want so i think i would"

I know that Mr A cant enjoy it when he knows i'm not in the mood as he doesnt get any pleasure then either. Sex is meant to be enjotable between 2 people not just one person getting satisfaction

By *ushroom7Man  over a year ago

Bradford

I tried my right hand, my dick said no.

I tried my left hand, still no.

There's always tomorrow.

"bit confused, this question is about playing without your partner and the only people who have replied have single profiles? lol"

Thats coz if ya not playin with someone else.... Yer a wanker..;-)

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

nope most of the pleasure for me is knowing how much my partner is enjoying it

The question I have answered is

"would you feel comfortable having sex with your partner if they didn't want sex?"

And although single now, my answer is based on my own experience, and it was for me, the worst feeing in the world, it was the moment I knew I had lost him.

'My' experience, noone elses, but glad to see it 'amused' you

well not but if i wasnt in the mood and had sex to please a partner i wouldnt tell them i was only doing it to please them, to be honest i would be very pissed off if someone had sex knowing i didnt want to

Have to be honest tho its kind of a odd question for me to answer because im never not in the mood so i just keep thinking if they asked i would want to lol or surely if you wasnt in the mood and you started it would get you in the mood? i just cant imagine someone laying there and not getting turned on if someone was playing with them or not wanting to if offered......you married ladies but be to spoilt if you can turn it down lol

"nope most of the pleasure for me is knowing how much my partner is enjoying it "

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"a major part of sexual pleasure,is the sexual pleasure you are giving your partner.

without this,it's not really sex. "

I think it's more about the difference between 2 people having sex - which, to me, is just a cold description of the physical act being performed - and 2 people making love (for want of a less twee expression!).

linguistically-speaking... English is shit.

glasgow

"

I tried my right hand, my dick said no.

I tried my left hand, still no.

There's always tomorrow.

"

on the other hand.

you now know,both hands,have good taste.

swindon

"well not but if i wasnt in the mood and had sex to please a partner i wouldnt tell them i was only doing it to please them, to be honest i would be very pissed off if someone had sex knowing i didnt want to

Have to be honest tho its kind of a odd question for me to answer because im never not in the mood so i just keep thinking if they asked i would want to lol or surely if you wasnt in the mood and you started it would get you in the mood? i just cant imagine someone laying there and not getting turned on if someone was playing with them or not wanting to if offered......you married ladies but be to spoilt if you can turn it down lol "

I think I'm falling in love with you!

Are you sure you're not a bloke in disguise really?

"well not but if i wasnt in the mood and had sex to please a partner i wouldnt tell them i was only doing it to please them, to be honest i would be very pissed off if someone had sex knowing i didnt want to

Have to be honest tho its kind of a odd question for me to answer because im never not in the mood so i just keep thinking if they asked i would want to lol or surely if you wasnt in the mood and you started it would get you in the mood? i just cant imagine someone laying there and not getting turned on if someone was playing with them or not wanting to if offered......you married ladies but be to spoilt if you can turn it down lol

I think I'm falling in love with you!

Are you sure you're not a bloke in disguise really? "

nah i just dont get it offen enough to be able to turn it down

swindon

"I know that Mr A cant enjoy it when he knows i'm not in the mood as he doesnt get any pleasure then either. Sex is meant to be enjotable between 2 people not just one person getting satisfaction"

OK, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here - and notwithstanding the first part of your reply about Mr A's emotional involvement... but isn't there a sense of selfishness in the fact that it's either gonna happen when both participants want it or it ain't gonna happen at all.

Presumably there must be times in every couples' lives where one person feels horny and the other doesn't. In those cases, one person 'misses out'.

Again, I fully appreciate your comment about Mr A only getting enjoyment if you're also getting enjoyment from it too... please don't think that I'm singling you out personally.

And before everyone reaches for their pitchforks... I'll repeat that I'm just playing devil's advocate, mmmkay

swindon

"nah i just dont get it offen enough to be able to turn it down "

I'll say Amen to that, Sister!

Lisburn

"I know that Mr A cant enjoy it when he knows i'm not in the mood as he doesnt get any pleasure then either. Sex is meant to be enjotable between 2 people not just one person getting satisfaction

OK, I'm just playing Devil's Advocate here - and notwithstanding the first part of your reply about Mr A's emotional involvement... but isn't there a sense of selfishness in the fact that it's either gonna happen when both participants want it or it ain't gonna happen at all.

Presumably there must be times in every couples' lives where one person feels horny and the other doesn't. In those cases, one person 'misses out'.

Again, I fully appreciate your comment about Mr A only getting enjoyment if you're also getting enjoyment from it too... please don't think that I'm singling you out personally.

And before everyone reaches for their pitchforks... I'll repeat that I'm just playing devil's advocate, mmmkay "

No I understand what your saying, both of us at sometime have started sex when horny but reaslised the other isnt into it and have stopped as it isnt enjoyable for either of us. Maybe its because we have been together for so long we can tell the signs now. I dont know.

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"I know that Mr A cant enjoy it when he knows i'm not in the mood as he doesnt get any pleasure then either. Sex is meant to be enjotable between 2 people not just one person getting satisfaction

And before everyone reaches for their pitchforks... I'll repeat that I'm just playing devil's advocate, mmmkay

No I understand what your saying, both of us at sometime have started sex when horny but reaslised the other isnt into it and have stopped as it isnt enjoyable for either of us. Maybe its because we have been together for so long we can tell the signs now. I dont know."

wait until you've been together as long as us .......................... takes hours to work up to it in the first place lol

"Maybe its because we have been together for so long we can tell the signs now. I dont know."

Bugger the signs... If you arent in the mood, lemme know, and Ill sacrifice meself for the missus' well being...

The last cpl of yrs I was married I often let him have sex when I couldn't even bare to have him touch me really, the reason I did it was to keep the peace still makes me cringe now. Since I left him I have never and will never have sex with anyone unless we both want it.

glasgow

"The last cpl of yrs I was married I often let him have sex when I couldn't even bare to have him touch me really, the reason I did it was to keep the peace still makes me cringe now. Since I left him I have never and will never have sex with anyone unless we both want it. "

hmmmmmm fancy a shag.

Oh go on then but make sure you pull me pjs up when you done

"Oh go on then but make sure you pull me pjs up when you done "

Ya wears PJs...

its cold you know

"Oh go on then but make sure you pull me pjs up when you done

Ya wears PJs..."

Yep nice flanalette ones as well but only if alone

"its cold you know "

If ya lookin fer a 5'7" hot water bottle...;-);-)

Ya wears PJs...

Yep nice flanalette ones as well but only if alone "

And when we are alone...?;-)

swindon

"its cold you know "

Tell me about it... I ain't taking any new photos of me naked until the summer is here!

Ya wears PJs...

And when we are alone...?;-)"

It's a nightdress then so much easier to pull down

glasgow

Ya wears PJs...

And when we are alone...?;-)

It's a nightdress then so much easier to pull down "

If i pulled mrs saucy,s night dress down,

How would she know she had sex. q

Its not much fun having to have sex with someone you no-longer love and want to be with thanks to how they are towards you, nor that they think they are fantastic at sex when really they aren't. And they do the same sexual position every time, the one that means they don't have to look at you because they don't like you. Means now that I find it incredibly difficult to be watched during sex ie me sitting astride the other person

"would you feel comfortable having sex with your partner if they didn't want sex?

Agreed

For us its a no also, If either one of us is not horny then we usually cuddle up and have a laugh and a good old natter, we have been together over 20years and know each other inside out, my hubby would know if I was only doing it to please him and it would hurt him to think that I was only doing it for him rather than cause I wanted too, he loves to pleasure me it turns him on to hear me squeal & cum (I would not be able to cum if I was not horny) and I would feel like I was cheating/lying to him. A lot of it is having respect for each other to be able to be honest rather than lie to please someone.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

no...we both have had pnd...it happened a couple of times, kev said it was horrible...he cud tell i didnt mean yes, and felt awful

» Add a new message to this topic