FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > DD

DD

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Why do men think a DD cup size is really big?

Get messages like 'What size are they? Double D?' 'Love to get my hands on your double Ds' all the time!

I haven't been that small since I was 16 so don't insult me!

Double Gs all the way!

(Rant over!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Also it seems most guys get confused about sized. The number is the chest size under the bust, the letter indicates how much bigger the boobs are (or stick out if you like")

So in theory a 28C is the same boob size as a 36C just on a bigger torso! (and ok they may cover a larger area but still stick out the same amount).

Well this is what I was told at any rate. I think really boobs should be weighed and that value used instead.

"Mine are 30KG"

Haha yeah, mine are a canny weight! I've just been told someone thought DD was the biggest. Does that mean everyone's boobs stop growing at that size or even if they're bigger, that's what they're classed as?

Can you tell it really annoys me?

I don't think it matters.. I'm a c cup and get plenty of attention... I think men will say mmmm want to get my hands on them no matter what.

I having had much bigger cup size when feeding babies am glad to be smaller again lol

Cali x

Yeah that's the other thing. Might be great them being big for the person looking at and playing with them, but the back problems I get due to them are far from sexy!

Double D is a fairly big chest size to have

It really doesn't matter how big your boobs are, you'd still get shagged silly if you only had AA's and I don't mean in your rabbit, lol.

Blokes want pussy, not padding

DD isnt that big really im a 34dd and at size 12 and 5ft 1 they look bigger. if i was size 14-16 and a liitle taller they wouldnt seem as big.

Just asked Kate how big she is, and she's 36DD, was 38DD at start of the year but has lost a bit to Slimming World. Can't say I've noticed.

I wonder how many other blokes don't know how big their wifes bangers are, or is it just me?

some will say what ever to get a leg over , lol G here ,

By *ashful BazMan  over a year ago

poole dorset

"It really doesn't matter how big your boobs are, you'd still get shagged silly if you only had AA's and I don't mean in your rabbit, lol.

Blokes want pussy, not padding "

Pmsl

"DD isnt that big really im a 34dd and at size 12 and 5ft 1 they look bigger. if i was size 14-16 and a liitle taller they wouldnt seem as big. "

Spare a thought for my daughter 30gg on a size 8 body...she looks "wrong" but I'd never be so crass to say. She does get terrible back problems.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

well ive gone down to a 42d(fat back still) Jay only knows cause i told him the other week when i bought some new undies

"DD isnt that big really im a 34dd and at size 12 and 5ft 1 they look bigger. if i was size 14-16 and a liitle taller they wouldnt seem as big.

Spare a thought for my daughter 30gg on a size 8 body...she looks "wrong" but I'd never be so crass to say. She does get terrible back problems."

If she uncomfortable maybe see about getting a reduction

I am now a 36 f/g depending on where I shop and am a size 14 and people say they are.big but I have seen bigger LOL xxx

nice

"DD isnt that big really im a 34dd and at size 12 and 5ft 1 they look bigger. if i was size 14-16 and a liitle taller they wouldnt seem as big.

Spare a thought for my daughter 30gg on a size 8 body...she looks "wrong" but I'd never be so crass to say. She does get terrible back problems.

If she uncomfortable maybe see about getting a reduction"

She doesn't believe in tampering with her body. Physio and well fitted bras help.

She must struggle to get clothes too. At one point I was 14 on bottom and 18 on top, and buying dresses was impossible.

Even now a 20 fits everywhere but my chest so have to go for 22.

I hope nobody thought I was meaning that smaller boobs aren't as good, they definitely are!

i smiled last week bought a sexy outfit 34dd and the thongs with it was size 16-18 lol

By *omaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Mr Roma prefers A cup or AA cup...the smaller the sexier.....im a D cup for my sins LOL

» Add a new message to this topic