FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Crying after orgasm

Crying after orgasm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rincess Phoenix OP   Woman  over a year ago

Southampton

Until recently no man had ever got me to orgasm, I could get myself there with a toy but no other way.

I have started seeing a dom and he gets me to cum so easily but whenever I do I cry, not sobbing but tears just seem to run from my eyes. I'm not upset or feeling emotional but I can't seem to stop myself crying after an orgasm!

Does anyone else have this problem? Or have a solution?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought...

By *ySweetLadyWoman  over a year ago

London

I sometimes have the giggles right after cumming followed by a few tears.

It is all about the intense pleasure I feel so I just embrace it.

It is a great feeling.

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Crying after an orgasm in ladies, is actually a fairly common phenomenon.

It’s considered as likely due to the rush of hormones brought on by the orgasm itself

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

I cry sometimes after big orgasms, its a massive release and i feel so much better afterwards x mrs

Southampton

"Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought..."

He doesn't seem to mind he just hugs me until the tears stop and if it was an intense orgasm until I stop shaking

Nope I’ve never cried. I feel I’m missing out now

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

I know a girl that passes out ..only for 10 sec ..but scared the shit out of me first time ..thought id fucked her to death..lol

Southampton

"I cry sometimes after big orgasms, its a massive release and i feel so much better afterwards x mrs"

If it's a really intense orgasm I need to be held as I can't stop shaking for a few minutes - it's very attractive shaking, crying and hyperventilating lol!! Thankfully only happened twice

"Until recently no man had ever got me to orgasm, I could get myself there with a toy but no other way.

I have started seeing a dom and he gets me to cum so easily but whenever I do I cry, not sobbing but tears just seem to run from my eyes. I'm not upset or feeling emotional but I can't seem to stop myself crying after an orgasm!

Does anyone else have this problem? Or have a solution?"

It's very interesting but you said it was with a dom.

Because that is the only time I cry after an orgasim, is it always after you've had a particularly intense sub Dom session. Sorry if that's a bit personal but that's when it happens to me. Xxx

By *uxomBloomsWoman  over a year ago

Near Tunbridge Wells

I went through a phase were I used to vomit every time I came, that was no fun. Crying is much more manageable but an interesting phenomenon.

By *logger and Rainbow-AliceCouple  over a year ago

Bridgend

"Until recently no man had ever got me to orgasm, I could get myself there with a toy but no other way.

Because that is the only time I cry after an orgasim, is it always after you've had a particularly intense sub Dom session. Sorry if that's a bit personal but that's when it happens to me. Xxx"

Mine was in Dom/sub play too. So much more intense x

Southampton

"I know a girl that passes out ..only for 10 sec ..but scared the shit out of me first time ..thought id fucked her to death..lol "

If my head is lower than my body (like hanging off the bed) I pass out - you really need to remember to warn people if you know it happens as it freaks them out

Because that is the only time I cry after an orgasim, is it always after you've had a particularly intense sub Dom session. Sorry if that's a bit personal but that's when it happens to me. Xxx

Mine was in Dom/sub play too. So much more intense x"

Absolutely so I'm thinking subspace but it sounds like the op's dom is very supportive. That's what I always need after it's just some reassurance and a cuddle. Xx

Somewhere In The Ether…

The technical term for the phenomenon is, ‘postcoital dysphoria’, and in addition to tearfulness, it may also manifest as feelings of melancholy, depression, anxiety or even agitation.

Mind you, the above are thankfully somewhat minor compared to some ladies who have actually reported fainting, breathing difficulties, paralysis and even hallucinations as a by product of orgasm(!)

"The technical term for the phenomenon is, ‘postcoital dysphoria’, and in addition to tearfulness, it may also manifest as feelings of melancholy, depression, anxiety or even agitation.

Mind you, the above are thankfully somewhat minor compared to some ladies who have actually reported fainting, breathing difficulties, paralysis and even hallucinations as a by product of orgasm(!) "

Who Knew having an orgasm was such a Risky Business.

Southampton

Mine was in Dom/sub play too. So much more intense x"

Interesting thought, it could be. We do have quite intense sessions

Mine was in Dom/sub play too. So much more intense x

Interesting thought, it could be. We do have quite intense sessions "

Yes in that case it sounds like it might be but it's a very euphoric feeling sometimes obviously I can only speak from personal experience.

Somewhere In The Ether…

"The technical term for the phenomenon is, ‘postcoital dysphoria’, and in addition to tearfulness, it may also manifest as feelings of melancholy, depression, anxiety or even agitation.

Mind you, the above are thankfully somewhat minor compared to some ladies who have actually reported fainting, breathing difficulties, paralysis and even hallucinations as a by product of orgasm(!)

Who Knew having an orgasm was such a Risky Business. "

It seems positively hazardous to one’s health in some (thankfully rare) cases

Saz had shed a few drops once or twice but I think it was just bad sex.

Southampton

I will add my dom is very supportive and patient!

I'm new to this lifestyle and bdsm so he makes sure that he reassures me whilst also pushing me

"I will add my dom is very supportive and patient!

I'm new to this lifestyle and bdsm so he makes sure that he reassures me whilst also pushing me"

That's really good and exactly what you need.

"Saz had shed a few drops once or twice but I think it was just bad sex."

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

Yes, OH has shed tears before and actually cried after even oral but always after intense session. Time is irrelevant, has been short or long ones but it was the intensity/ passion that made the difference.

Who knows but it's all good as it's orgasm derived.

Embrace it and go with what your body is doing

Mind you, the above are thankfully somewhat minor compared to some ladies who have actually reported fainting, breathing difficulties, paralysis and even hallucinations as a by product of orgasm(!) "

Ok no need to brag mate.

By *abulously curiousCouple  over a year ago

manchester

Yes!!! I shake badly. When me and oh first met I cried and laughed coz I didn't no why i was crying. Sooooo embarrassing. 9 years later he still waiting for me to cry lol

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I have cried and I’ve also laughed until I’ve cried. It can be a tad off putting

I don't cry but a few times l have come it's not a nice feeling at all, it feels weird and painful, so l don't want to come when having sex ...just want to enjoy it ...Cum no

I cry sometimes, not from the orgasm but from feeling the love and cuddles after, the way he makes me feel is intense. Like I'm the most important thing in his world. He says he gets the urge to protect me from everything.

It's either that or the giggles, if I start he starts! We fell off the bed once from laughing, luckily he broke my fall

It’s actually piss you know

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

i either cry or giggle. Its just a realise

Southampton

"It’s actually piss you know "

No it's not!!

Recent research suggests that the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents. The fluid tends to be clear coloured and allegedly doesn't stain bedclothes yellow.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).

In 2007, Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. (Incidentally, this surname is not some sort of joke. Dr Wimpissinger genuinely is a well-known urologist in Vienna.) He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically different from that of their urine

In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

I cry all the time after I orgasm by myself.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

thought we where talking about crying ive never pissed through my eyelids

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

"Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought..."

at his

I’ve done this in the past, and had hysterical giggles too.. embarrassing at times

"It’s actually piss you know

No it's not!!

Recent research suggests that the ejaculate is an alkaline liquid that isn't like urine, because it doesn't contain urea or creatinine, which are normal urinary constituents. The fluid tends to be clear coloured and allegedly doesn't stain bedclothes yellow.

Researchers have claimed that it contains some chemical ingredients similar to those produced by the male prostate – notably PSA (prostate-specific antigen). It is also said to contain two sugars: glucose and fructose.

Since 2000, an increasing number of researchers have suggested the liquid may be the secretion of Skene's glands (the paraurethral glands). These are tiny structures which lie around the female urethra (the urinary pipe).

In 2007, Viennese researcher Dr Florian Wimpissinger published an important study on two women who habitually ejaculated. (Incidentally, this surname is not some sort of joke. Dr Wimpissinger genuinely is a well-known urologist in Vienna.) He and his colleagues found that the ejaculate from these two females was chemically different from that of their urine

In particular, it contained more prostatic acid phosphatase (PAP), more prostate-specific antigen (PSA), and also some glucose.

"

No it’s not piss. I see people say that all the time but I can never be bothered to comment.

Iv not made one cry just wet eyes iv had a giggler tho that was a shock

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Oxytocin overload? Crying is an emotional release and an orgasm can be an overwhelming thing, especially if it's something new for you to experience with someone else

V x

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

Wow. And all I did was pass out once on the kitchen floor. (Yes, before you ask we were using the work top at the time). Scared the s**t out of the lady thinking I'd died on the job. But, years later I'm still going strong. haha

By *r MoriartyMan  over a year ago

The Land that time forgot (Norfolk)

I cried when I had to go home after a week of orgasms on holiday with Red last year. Totes emosh I was.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

You have a good partner, it’s now just another level of trust.

Embrace it, he will know how to find you and find a safe space with him that you can take with you.

Well done, cognitive recognition will release you further the more you trust their safety net to hold you.

Impressed.

Talk to other subs (or hopefully they will talk to you, which would be nice).

Have a fantastic journey.

I have come across this a few times in the past..

I’ve obviously not met the right man. I’ve never cried or passed out!

By *woPlusMore69Couple  over a year ago

Birstall

Hormones and oxytocin xx can't do anything about it

Hormones and oxytocin xx can't do anything about it "

Damn, I thought it was gratitude....

Damn, I thought it was gratitude...."

Haha. Awww you’re not as good as you thought

Somewhere In The Ether…

If any lady here is interested in Astral Projection, you might like to utilise the so called Peri-orgasmic phenomena to achieve this ostensible feat; Many ladies report a feeling of ‘Leaving the body’ during orgasm so why not go with it and nip down the shops in your ethereal form

"If any lady here is interested in Astral Projection, you might like to utilise the so called Peri-orgasmic phenomena to achieve this ostensible feat; Many ladies report a feeling of ‘Leaving the body’ during orgasm so why not go with it and nip down the shops in your ethereal form "

Can you please elaborate. I really can’t be bothered to google

Don't be so lazy.

"Don't be so lazy."

Me? I am lazy. I’m pretty wicked too

My orgasms must be rubbish then.

I never cry or pass out or leave my body.

I feel relief mainly

fascinating

By *eliciousladyWoman  over a year ago

Sometimes U.K

Has happened on a few occasions, also being really sensitive if touched.

Crying makes me feel a little uncomfortable as the tears are not of sadness but more about the euphoric experience.

Southampton

"thought we where talking about crying ive never pissed through my eyelids"

Weird party trick? Lol

They all cry when i'm done with them.

"They all cry when i'm done with them."

Probably coz they think you might murder them!

Haha. Awww you’re not as good as you thought "

Maybe they were tears of laughter?..

"They all cry when i'm done with them.

Probably coz they think you might murder them!"

That happens after.

Maybe they were tears of laughter?.. "

maybe

Somewhere In The Ether…

"If any lady here is interested in Astral Projection, you might like to utilise the so called Peri-orgasmic phenomena to achieve this ostensible feat; Many ladies report a feeling of ‘Leaving the body’ during orgasm so why not go with it and nip down the shops in your ethereal form

Can you please elaborate. I really can’t be bothered to google "

You mean the astral projection bit? Well, it’s intrinsically the alleged ability to bi-locate or more appropriately, to ‘dislocate’ the spiritual form and to travel unfettered from the corporeal body.

The so called Peri-Orgasmic Phenomena encompasses many of the more extreme by-symptoms of orgasm however, including passing out, feeling nauseous or even actually inducing vomiting(!), hallucinations etc.

It’s rather fascinating stuff indeed.

Me? I have a tendency to fart, roll over and fall asleep whenever I blow my load (How frightfully coarse)

Intense orgasms have been known to make me cry, giggle, have migraines, get the shakes and occasionally pass out....luckily not all at the same time and cuddles, hair stroking and buckets of tea cure it all

maybe "

Hey, as long as she enjoys herself..

"If any lady here is interested in Astral Projection, you might like to utilise the so called Peri-orgasmic phenomena to achieve this ostensible feat; Many ladies report a feeling of ‘Leaving the body’ during orgasm so why not go with it and nip down the shops in your ethereal form

You mean the astral projection bit? Well, it’s intrinsically the alleged ability to bi-locate or more appropriately, to ‘dislocate’ the spiritual form and to travel unfettered from the corporeal body.

The so called Peri-Orgasmic Phenomena encompasses many of the more extreme by-symptoms of orgasm however, including passing out, feeling nauseous or even actually inducing vomiting(!), hallucinations etc.

Me? I have a tendency to fart, roll over and fall asleep whenever I blow my load (How frightfully coarse) "

Ok that first bit. Can you do that? I don’t quite

understand I think I need to be shown.

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Intense orgasms have been known to make me cry, giggle, have migraines, get the shakes and occasionally pass out....luckily not all at the same time and cuddles, hair stroking and buckets of tea cure it all "

I'm meeting the wrong men...looks at verifications hah

maybe

Hey, as long as she enjoys herself.. "

Absolutely. And I’m sure it was gratitude and not laughter

Happened to me once with a Fwb I had really. Intense chemistry with... Think it was a combo of that and the fact it was my first 420 orgasm(they go on forever) and I don't usually partake so it was a completely new thing for me

"Happened to me once with a Fwb I had really. Intense chemistry with... Think it was a combo of that and the fact it was my first 420 orgasm(they go on forever) and I don't usually partake so it was a completely new thing for me"

Hahaha I read that as the first of 420 orgasms! I thought Jesus this thread really is making me feel like I’m missing out!!

By *nfinitylandMan  over a year ago

Leicester

I believe it's called crymaxing

Up on them there hills

Me? I have a tendency to fart, roll over and fall asleep whenever I blow my load (How frightfully coarse)

understand I think I need to be shown. "

Interesting experiment:!go through the e comments and say , yay or nay.

By *izzy.Woman  over a year ago

Stoke area

I have cried on rare occasions after a really intense orgasm.. also experienced really interest headache immediately after too.

A soothing but firm cuddle helps with both.

Up on them there hills

Yay!!

Up on them there hills

"Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought..."

Yay

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Happened to me once with a Fwb I had really. Intense chemistry with... Think it was a combo of that and the fact it was my first 420 orgasm(they go on forever) and I don't usually partake so it was a completely new thing for me

Hahaha I read that as the first of 420 orgasms! I thought Jesus this thread really is making me feel like I’m missing out!! "

...There's always hope Nora..

Somewhere In The Ether…

understand I think I need to be shown. "

Hmmmmmm.......Orgasmically induced astral projection....now this does indeed sound an intriguing experiment for us to put to the scientific test. Hell, even if it fails utterly miserably, it will be immensely fun trying it out at least

"Happened to me once with a Fwb I had really. Intense chemistry with... Think it was a combo of that and the fact it was my first 420 orgasm(they go on forever) and I don't usually partake so it was a completely new thing for me

Hahaha I read that as the first of 420 orgasms! I thought Jesus this thread really is making me feel like I’m missing out!! ...There's always hope Nora.. "

Hmmmm I guess

Up on them there hills

"I sometimes have the giggles right after cumming followed by a few tears.

It is all about the intense pleasure I feel so I just embrace it.

It is a great feeling."

Yey

Hahaha I read that as the first of 420 orgasms! I thought Jesus this thread really is making me feel like I’m missing out!! "

Yea that's probably enough to kill a person off

Up on them there hills

"Crying after an orgasm in ladies, is actually a fairly common phenomenon.

It’s considered as likely due to the rush of hormones brought on by the orgasm itself "

yay.

Up on them there hills

"I cry sometimes after big orgasms, its a massive release and i feel so much better afterwards x mrs"

Yay.

Up on them there hills

"Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought...

He doesn't seem to mind he just hugs me until the tears stop and if it was an intense orgasm until I stop shaking"

Stunning.

Up on them there hills

"Nope I’ve never cried. I feel I’m missing out now "

Shame.

Up on them there hills

"Saz had shed a few drops once or twice but I think it was just bad sex."

Nay

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

"I’ve obviously not met the right man. I’ve never cried or passed out! "

I don’t want to pass out

Crying can’t be helped though.

Up on them there hills

"Yes, OH has shed tears before and actually cried after even oral but always after intense session. Time is irrelevant, has been short or long ones but it was the intensity/ passion that made the difference.

Who knows but it's all good as it's orgasm derived.

Embrace it and go with what your body is doing "

And?

Up on them there hills

Ok no need to brag mate.

"

Not bragging.

understand I think I need to be shown.

Hmmmmmm.......Orgasmically induced astral projection....now this does indeed sound an intriguing experiment for us to put to the scientific test. Hell, even if it fails utterly miserably, it will be immensely fun trying it out at least

"

Always happy to help with an experiment in the name of science

"Nope I’ve never cried. I feel I’m missing out now

Shame."

Damn shame indeed

Somewhere In The Ether…

Not to frighten anyone, but did you know that one can actually expire due to orgasm?

The often heady combination associated with orgasm of a starvation of oxygen to the cerebrum and additionally, a sudden, spike in blood pressure has seen more than a few unfortunate souls spin off the ol’mortal coil so to speak.

By *ynetaurusMan  over a year ago

Newcastle

Glitter its overload on your pinial gland I suspect if you feel intense pressure in the center of your forehead thats the root of it and it will trip you out or bring on mega strong emotions my ex used to trip out for about 20 seconds after a strong orgasm...oh happy daze

By *ookie46Woman  over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

I’ve just recently started to experience this (crying when I orgasm). It’s only ever happened with the man I’m currently seeing. I can only describe it as such an intense feeling and literally can’t stop the tears from rolling down my cheeks. Think it may have a lot to do with the trust and emotions involved between both of us.

Southampton

"Happened to me once with a Fwb I had really. Intense chemistry with... Think it was a combo of that and the fact it was my first 420 orgasm(they go on forever) and I don't usually partake so it was a completely new thing for me"

What's a 420 orgasm?

Southampton

"Not to frighten anyone, but did you know that one can actually expire due to orgasm?

The often heady combination associated with orgasm of a starvation of oxygen to the cerebrum and additionally, a sudden, spike in blood pressure has seen more than a few unfortunate souls spin off the ol’mortal coil so to speak.

"

What a way to go!!

What's a 420 orgasm?"

High on I imagine?

What's a 420 orgasm?"

Think it’s when you’re high. Only coz I googled it lol. Could be wrong

What's a 420 orgasm?"

Something you smoke not sure I'm

Allowed to say

Not a normal thing for me so V different

Southampton

What's a 420 orgasm?

Something you smoke not sure I'm

Allowed to say

Not a normal thing for me so V different "

Ahhh I'm too sweet and innocent to know that sort of thing lol

"Intense orgasms have been known to make me cry, giggle, have migraines, get the shakes and occasionally pass out....luckily not all at the same time and cuddles, hair stroking and buckets of tea cure it all "

I have found after a really intense orgasm, some ladies can't bear to be touched at all for a short while, they become so sensitive..

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Intense orgasms have been known to make me cry, giggle, have migraines, get the shakes and occasionally pass out....luckily not all at the same time and cuddles, hair stroking and buckets of tea cure it all

I have found after a really intense orgasm, some ladies can't bear to be touched at all for a short while, they become so sensitive.."

Amen - I’ve found that for some ladies, their subsequent hypersensitivity to be to such a high degree that even stroking their skin makes them convulse as though in extreme discomfort .....so being the aggravating bastard that I am, I obviously do it all the more (only joking of course)

Southampton

"Intense orgasms have been known to make me cry, giggle, have migraines, get the shakes and occasionally pass out....luckily not all at the same time and cuddles, hair stroking and buckets of tea cure it all

I have found after a really intense orgasm, some ladies can't bear to be touched at all for a short while, they become so sensitive..

Amen - I’ve found that for some ladies, their subsequent hypersensitivity to be to such a high degree that even stroking their skin makes them convulse as though in extreme discomfort .....so being the aggravating bastard that I am, I obviously do it all the more (only joking of course) "

If I curl up on my side because everything is too sensitive my dom knows to just stroke my back and cuddle me

Christ I joined to find an orgasm beginning to think I might be better of not ever having one

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It’s considered as likely due to the rush of hormones brought on by the orgasm itself "

Or he was shit sex

Somewhere In The Ether…

It’s considered as likely due to the rush of hormones brought on by the orgasm itself

Or he was shit sex "

He he - Also, despite the talk of Peri-Orgasmic Phenomena, the lady may not have in fact fainted due to the intensity of her orgasm......but rather fallen asleep with boredom

When me and hubby got together, I had never experienced orgasms so intense and during sex.. I used to cry/sob afterwards..

I still get emotional sometimes too

"Tears of relief??

Learn to love them??

Just a thought...

He doesn't seem to mind he just hugs me until the tears stop and if it was an intense orgasm until I stop shaking"

Don’t feel as if it’s an issue or a problem. It’s just a release of hormones and emotions.

Enjoy and embrace it.

My wife would sometimes do this.... I love it and like to hold her whilst it is happening.

Carry on enjoying them

C x

I’ve had that, felt very vulnerable too after orgasming. Luckily I had lots of cuddles and stroking my hair until I felt more my normal self again.

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Tarka trail

My girlfriend is the opposite, she laughs and groans grinning from ear to ear.

By *2000ManMan  over a year ago

Worthing

I only cry "Why did I bloody come, I wanted the sexy time to go on forever!"

» Add a new message to this topic