FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Women that travel for work

Women that travel for work

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Vine OP   Man  over a year ago

The right place

I regularly travel for work and stay in hotels, how many women are in a similar situation?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Nope not me, I live a 3 minute drive away from my work.

I used too, it can be lonely, and the travelling killed.

Now I work at one base, half an hour from home.

Would be exciting travelling round the uk and staying in hotels but can you imagine what the response would be from guys!

I personally don’t meet the guys that say I’m in a hotel in your area working do you want to come over?

I wonder if any guys would take up a woman’s offer if she messaged saying I’m in a hotel in your area, wanna join me?

"Would be exciting travelling round the uk and staying in hotels but can you imagine what the response would be from guys!

I personally don’t meet the guys that say I’m in a hotel in your area working do you want to come over?

I wonder if any guys would take up a woman’s offer if she messaged saying I’m in a hotel in your area, wanna join me?"

If it's during a work week hell no! Ain't nobody got time for that

"Would be exciting travelling round the uk and staying in hotels but can you imagine what the response would be from guys!

I wonder if any guys would take up a woman’s offer if she messaged saying I’m in a hotel in your area, wanna join me?

If it's during a work week hell no! Ain't nobody got time for that"

Then fucking quads though

So you saying if I messaged on a Wednesday saying listen I’m in the ibis in town wanna join me, you wouldn’t come over?

I wonder if any guys would take up a woman’s offer if she messaged saying I’m in a hotel in your area, wanna join me?"

That’d think that she was a fake! Welcome back btw

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

I do, every single week. Luckily I've moved in to an apartment at my main location away from home but I travel weekly, UK and Europe.

It's just the way of life now. I've stolen a lot of hotel toiletries

"

"

I’ve felt them

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

So you saying if I messaged on a Wednesday saying listen I’m in the ibis in town wanna join me, you wouldn’t come over?"

I would be there before you put the phone down lol

By *ay19720Man  over a year ago

Ashford kent

"Nope not me, I live a 3 minute drive away from my work. "

Drive..3mintutes..why not walk ?

Mrs has done the last 8 months, thankfully recruited extra staff now and she's training newbies to cover the work she's been doing most every week. Should only be once every 8weeks then that she needs to travel

Ashford kent

So you saying if I messaged on a Wednesday saying listen I’m in the ibis in town wanna join me, you wouldn’t come over?"

Lol thats him..not all of us...id pull my knee high socks up get my mack and hat and be over....lol

This Wednesday I would be fine because I have it off But generally if I'm working that day the answer is no.

I wouldn’t believe my luck lol

"Nope not me, I live a 3 minute drive away from my work.

Drive..3mintutes..why not walk ? "

I work over 12 hours and have to take my kids to a childminder. So walking isn’t an option, before work it’s dark and cold. After work it’s dark and cold and more often than not I’m knackered.....enough of a reason?

"

"

They don't. Maybe they can pop over for an hour, or can pop over later.

Or, half seven ok? Which turns into half eight, then nine, by that that time I've had enough.

Or they plan to come, and either don't turn up, or they cancel.

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

I travel maybe two or three times a year only... have occasionally arranged a meet with long term fab friends. But not always. It can be pretty tricky you arrange with work commitments (And around colleagues) so it's not always worth the hassle

Sara x

By *rtraymondo76Man  over a year ago

Cheltenham

You've got to be joking. They'd be all over you like a rash.

Ashford kent

I was asking...not critacing. .lol

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Yes and I will be in the next year. Actually really quite looking forward to it!

I work over 12 hours and have to take my kids to a childminder. So walking isn’t an option, before work it’s dark and cold. After work it’s dark and cold and more often than not I’m knackered.....enough of a reason? "

No

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Yes I’m often away with work across East Mids but if I do have time for extracurricular I’m incredibly selective about who I share time with. More often than not it’s a repeat meet.

I would NEVER (as some guys think women do) pick up in a hotel bar.... NEVER!

I was wondering what job I could do that would mean a few nights out a week. Ive been pretty dormant workwise for ever and feel whizzing about would be fun.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I travel maybe two or three times a year only... have occasionally arranged a meet with long term fab friends. But not always. It can be pretty tricky you arrange with work commitments (And around colleagues) so it's not always worth the hassle

Sara x"

This exactly is also a factor

I work over 12 hours and have to take my kids to a childminder. So walking isn’t an option, before work it’s dark and cold. After work it’s dark and cold and more often than not I’m knackered.....enough of a reason?

No "

Oh you can pipe down already!

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I was wondering what job I could do that would mean a few nights out a week. Ive been pretty dormant workwise for ever and feel whizzing about would be fun. "

It’s not always fun sometimes being stuck in mikes of traffic is an absolute pain day after day

By *ast_jjMan  over a year ago

Dublin and London

"I was wondering what job I could do that would mean a few nights out a week. Ive been pretty dormant workwise for ever and feel whizzing about would be fun.

It’s not always fun sometimes being stuck in mikes of traffic is an absolute pain day after day"

Or flights at 6.30am, so up at 4.30am, do a full days work and often not back home until after 1am....

"I was wondering what job I could do that would mean a few nights out a week. Ive been pretty dormant workwise for ever and feel whizzing about would be fun.

It’s not always fun sometimes being stuck in mikes of traffic is an absolute pain day after day"

Haha yes my fantasy job doesn't include traffic jams and actually working. Just the good bits

Think I might have a look to see where the cheapest train tickets deals are, get a groupon deal hotel and then fire off a meet today request. I bet I’d get a lot of yeah yeah I’ll be there and no one would turn up!

No

Oh you can pipe down already! "

Ignore him bsbe x

"Think I might have a look to see where the cheapest train tickets deals are, get a groupon deal hotel and then fire off a meet today request. I bet I’d get a lot of yeah yeah I’ll be there and no one would turn up!"

Queue a bunch of forum replies from guys saying they would never let you down

Rick Astley style

By *inky-MinxWoman  over a year ago

Grantham

Work is work for me

By *m3232Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

"Think I might have a look to see where the cheapest train tickets deals are, get a groupon deal hotel and then fire off a meet today request. I bet I’d get a lot of yeah yeah I’ll be there and no one would turn up!"

Come to Maidenhead and I will be there

"Think I might have a look to see where the cheapest train tickets deals are, get a groupon deal hotel and then fire off a meet today request. I bet I’d get a lot of yeah yeah I’ll be there and no one would turn up!

Rick Astley style "

Haha I know but the reality would be me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone.

I used to . I wish I had taken advantage of it more!

"Think I might have a look to see where the cheapest train tickets deals are, get a groupon deal hotel and then fire off a meet today request. I bet I’d get a lot of yeah yeah I’ll be there and no one would turn up!

Rick Astley style

Haha I know but the reality would be me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone. "

Come leeds

The right place

It’s not always fun sometimes being stuck in mikes of traffic is an absolute pain day after day

Haha yes my fantasy job doesn't include traffic jams and actually working. Just the good bits "

I find that having a hotel room available is a good bit and one that has been put to good use many times

Rick Astley style

Haha I know but the reality would be me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone.

Come leeds "

And another one

Trouble travelling for work you end up digging into your own time Un paid

Rick Astley style

The crisps could sting your minnie

Haha I know but the reality would be me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone. "

I was working in London a bit over the summer and really tempted, but ended up too scared to arrange any meets in case I got caught!

I travel all over the country and stay in hotels usually at least once a week. Ive had a couple of hotel meets which have been good, but not for over a year and mostly it's a pretty lonely existence. Even some company for a social in the hotel bar or a local bar would be good.

The right place

"I was working in London a bit over the summer and really tempted, but ended up too scared to arrange any meets in case I got caught!"

Caught by who?

"I was working in London a bit over the summer and really tempted, but ended up too scared to arrange any meets in case I got caught!

Caught by who? "

Colleagues. It would have been a major issue if I was doing anything untoward while there through this job.

I have a friend who travels a lot- prob 2-3 nights a week in hotel rooms.

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I was working in London a bit over the summer and really tempted, but ended up too scared to arrange any meets in case I got caught!

Caught by who?

Colleagues. It would have been a major issue if I was doing anything untoward while there through this job."

A wise decision I’d say

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Caught by who?

Colleagues. It would have been a major issue if I was doing anything untoward while there through this job."

Very very wise lady.

Also there is the expenses side of it. In my last job I had to check all staff expenses and I caught a couple of guys out when the hotel informed me they had extra guests in the room! Not good when the Director asks them about it.

The right place

Caught by who?

If there are a few colleagues staying in the same hotel and there’s an expectation to eat and drink together I won’t look to meet. But if I’m on my own my time is my own.

By *tella HeelsTV/TS  over a year ago

west here ford shire

I’ve travelled all over China working

Boring boring boring

"

...me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone. "

Have you been watching the cctv in my hotel rooms?

I stay away a night a week in leeds, and this is my weekly routine ??

By *imited 3EditionCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"I was working in London a bit over the summer and really tempted, but ended up too scared to arrange any meets in case I got caught!"

I totally get this! On one of my work trips, I had two mobile phones with me as my hubby wanted me to send pics and videos of my meet without using my own phone. My colleague was raising her eyebrows at the simple fact that i Eden had two phones on me when I had to resort to using it at the conference when my own phone hadn't charged. Imagine if she knew what I got up to overnight!

By *ella-donnaWoman  over a year ago

Preston

"I regularly travel for work and stay in hotels, how many women are in a similar situation? "

Yep, same hotel every month, and I never have a problem finding discreet genuine guys for meets

Ashford kent

" Haha I know but the reality would be me sitting in a hotel room eating a bag of steak McCoys, drinking a banana yazoo and fingering myself alone. "

Kents lovely in the summer..u can rent my room.

By *rmainman10Man  over a year ago

Portsmouth

Im along the south coast... Hotel booking here and there for work stuff... Gets bit boring.. Anyone up for pillow fight

By *andonmessMan  over a year ago

A world all of his own

I'll be away from work early next year for a course and there's no way on Gods green earth I'd be looking for a meet

» Add a new message to this topic