FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > vaginal/anal penetration

vaginal/anal penetration

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How important is vaginal/anal penetration as opposed to sucking, 4play, rimmin, wank, fingers etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I like to ‘dip me wick’ at some point at least....

"I like to ‘dip me wick’ at some point at least...."

I’ve not been getting the same pleasure from anal, go soft as soon as it’s in. Prefer just bjs etc but no sure how others feel on that

By *ensuallover1000Man  over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I like to ‘dip me wick’ at some point at least....

I’ve not been getting the same pleasure from anal, go soft as soon as it’s in. Prefer just bjs etc but no sure how others feel on that "

There’s a myriad of ways to express physical intimacy with a partner and of course we each have acts which we prefer or else find more (or less) pleasurable. What works (or may feel good) for one person may not necessarily feel so good to another.

My advice therefore, concentrate on what works/feels best for you (and your partner). There is no definitive right or wrong as such, rather it’s a case as regards finding what works/feels the best for you both

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Pretty important for me tbh

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Is this a serious question

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

However the session goes to be fair

S

Kinda essential for me. I don’t like oral being reciprocated so it’s a bit one way without full sex.

"How important is vaginal/anal penetration as opposed to sucking, 4play, rimmin, wank, fingers etc "

It's all part of the fun, so pretty important in my view.

"I like to ‘dip me wick’ at some point at least....

I’ve not been getting the same pleasure from anal, go soft as soon as it’s in. Prefer just bjs etc but no sure how others feel on that

There’s a myriad of ways to express physical intimacy with a partner and of course we each have acts which we prefer or else find more (or less) pleasurable. What works (or may feel good) for one person may not necessarily feel so good to another.

My advice therefore, concentrate on what works/feels best for you (and your partner). There is no definitive right or wrong as such, rather it’s a case as regards finding what works/feels the best for you both "

Good advice mate, thought as much but wanted some reassurance I wasn’t loosing the plot and my sex drive at 29 haha. Cheers

"Is this a serious question "

Haha Ano eh!! Just not been feeling it lately

Must have good foreplay. Then,with good foreplay anything is possible

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

Maybe I have a different view on it as I have sex with women too but to me it's not essential to have good sex. I mean I don't think I could live the rest of my life without being fucked but I've had some fantastic encounters that didn't involve any penetration. I've also had sex with men where only they were penetrated but that's a different story haha!!

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"Maybe I have a different view on it as I have sex with women too but to me it's not essential to have good sex. I mean I don't think I could live the rest of my life without being fucked but I've had some fantastic encounters that didn't involve any penetration. I've also had sex with men where only they were penetrated but that's a different story haha!!"

Sounds like a fun time to me

I'd happily play without penetration, as long as both/more parties are all happily satisfied by the time it's over, then haven't we all enjoyed ourselves??

Don’t get me wrong I used to love anal, just recently I’ve no been getting the same enjoyment. More so for the other persons sake as it was always pretty standard for me to expect it until this year. I’m a top only as well

Hope the enjoyment comes back soon.

"Maybe I have a different view on it as I have sex with women too but to me it's not essential to have good sex. I mean I don't think I could live the rest of my life without being fucked but I've had some fantastic encounters that didn't involve any penetration. I've also had sex with men where only they were penetrated but that's a different story haha!!"
tell us abput it.

Whatever floats your boat, we all like different thing.

I love vaginal sex (its just perfect, its the physical manifestation of perfection to me.) but I tend to need cwtches after. Sex without cwtches is hollow.

From my perspective it's quite important because I don't cum from oral sex and handjob I can give myself.

Is playing without penetration still enjoyable? Yes.

Does it leave me sexually frustrated after! Also yes.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’m into BDSM and with the right partner you can have hours of fun without penetration. There are many ways to stimulate the mind and body so for me penetration doesn’t always have to happen to be left in a state of bliss.

A guy with great oral skills and fingers can also be orgasmic and leave me more than satisfied.

Penetrative sex can be over in minutes and I wouldn’t be satisfied. So there’s room for all sorts of combinations of fun.

"Must have good foreplay. Then,with good foreplay anything is possible "

I don't mean this has to happen BTW I am happy to have no penetration at all and often prefer it

By *ohndunboyneMan  over a year ago

Dunboyne & Dublin

"I’m into BDSM and with the right partner you can have hours of fun without penetration. There are many ways to stimulate the mind and body so for me penetration doesn’t always have to happen to be left in a state of bliss.

A guy with great oral skills and fingers can also be orgasmic and leave me more than satisfied.

Penetrative sex can be over in minutes and I wouldn’t be satisfied. So there’s room for all sorts of combinations of fun. "

By *eachPreacherMan  over a year ago

Canterbury/London

I've had some meets before that were purely oral and they were some of the best

For years on here I was just a “soft” player. Still often prefer to soft play only until I get to know someone well. Although when I get to know someone then I do need the penetration as I just want him inside me

I love a good licking but i NEED to be fucked afterwards

"Don’t get me wrong I used to love anal, just recently I’ve no been getting the same enjoyment. More so for the other persons sake as it was always pretty standard for me to expect it until this year. I’m a top only as well

Hope the enjoyment comes back soon. "

Has something happened / changed recently op? Something stressful or playing on your mind?

Stress can kill your pleasure center of the brain and what would normally feel good, feels like, well... Nothing.

Just a thought mate.

» Add a new message to this topic