FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > A quick Thursday rant

A quick Thursday rant

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Why are there so few vegetarian marshmallows available to purchase in the world, and why are they so expensive.

It doesn't seem a big deal to substitute Agar Agar or similar for gelatin which would make them vegetarian, the vegetarian ingredient does not seem much more expensive than gelatin, so why can I not live off a diet of vegetarian marshmallows, why do I only manage to get a few packets a year at the most.

They are quite rare and when I find them, they are expensive.

I have tried making them myself, but that hasn't worked. The closest available similar product is marshmallow fluff, that you can get from quite a few shops for about 3 quid for a large jam jar style.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *orkie321bWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

The aren't that rare - sainsbury sell vegan marshmallows!

They are more expensive though. Maybe this is because the manufacturing process is different for them.

I know that gluten free products can only be made in factories that only produce gluten free to avoid cross contamination and that's why they are expensive. It may be a similar thing for vegan sweeties.

By *opinovMan  over a year ago

Point Nemo, Cumbria

"The aren't that rare - sainsbury sell vegan marshmallows!

"

Holy shit, don't tell Piers Morgan - we'll never get him to shut up!

By *tingly ByronMan  over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"Why are there so few vegetarian marshmallows available to purchase in the world, and why are they so expensive.

It doesn't seem a big deal to substitute Agar Agar or similar for gelatin which would make them vegetarian, the vegetarian ingredient does not seem much more expensive than gelatin, so why can I not live off a diet of vegetarian marshmallows, why do I only manage to get a few packets a year at the most.

I have tried making them myself, but that hasn't worked. The closest available similar product is marshmallow fluff, that you can get from quite a few shops for about 3 quid for a large jam jar style."

Well done for volunteering to host the Thursday Rant Day thread.

The usual suspects can carry on with their love in.

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

[Removed by poster at 31/01/19 06:53:39]

By *ed-monkeyCouple  over a year ago

Hailsham

"The aren't that rare - sainsbury sell vegan marshmallows!

Holy shit, don't tell Piers Morgan - we'll never get him to shut up! "

That prick is scope for a whole other rant thread alone.

Is he genuinely that obnoxious? Or does he put it on to get more exposure?

If only he'd die from exposure and do the world a favour

.. ok ... I'm done

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Fucking weather, that's all

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Stupid neighbour waking me up scr*ping the ice off his car this morning. Just go out and put the engine on a bit early like everyone else does!

And stupid fab won't let me use the word scrapping minus a P!

"Stupid neighbour waking me up scr*ping the ice off his car this morning. Just go out and put the engine on a bit early like everyone else does!

And stupid fab won't let me use the word scrapping minus a P!"

But wouldn't the engine be noisy?

I have a real life troll who either makes mirror copies of my profile and messages ppl as if it is me causing allkinds if bother , or makes random ones up anon and slander! They never usually last longer than a couple of days but gets a bit tedious , had a three week break today it’s back !

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

"Why are there so few vegetarian marshmallows available to purchase in the world, and why are they so expensive.

I have tried making them myself, but that hasn't worked. The closest available similar product is marshmallow fluff, that you can get from quite a few shops for about 3 quid for a large jam jar style."

That's not quick, there are multiple paragraphs.

Advertising standards will hear of this...

By *SAchickWoman  over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Stupid neighbour waking me up scr*ping the ice off his car this morning. Just go out and put the engine on a bit early like everyone else does!

And stupid fab won't let me use the word scrapping minus a P!

But wouldn't the engine be noisy? "

No he's got a decent car, it purrs like a kitten.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple  over a year ago

Bedworth

And stupid fab won't let me use the word scrapping minus a P!"

Even if he does go out an turn the engine on to warm it he’ll probably still have to scr*pe. It took me 10 minutes to clear my car yesterday, scr*ping it with the engine on and the heaters blasting as hot as they go!

hiding from cock pics.

The messages that you do reply to, but letting them know that you are not interested and everything that you are looking for is all in your profile, only to get a response saying they must be doing brilliantly well with you and destined to arrange to meet because you actually replied to the message.

I am all for positivity, but that's just something else.

Monday - find out the guy I went on a date with doesn't have time to date and he was fit and had loads in common

My latest ex boyfriend dumped me on WhatsApp in December and his excuses at the time were "distance and need headspace but can see a future" and found out Monday he has been fucking someone behind my back.

Yesterday - found out potentially my mum could have cancer

So this week can go fuck itself.

"Monday - find out the guy I went on a date with doesn't have time to date and he was fit and had loads in common

My latest ex boyfriend dumped me on WhatsApp in December and his excuses at the time were "distance and need headspace but can see a future" and found out Monday he has been fucking someone behind my back.

So this week can go fuck itself."

Jesus things like that put it all into perspective xx fuk the fucks and ex fucks and worry about you and ur mum xxx you’re not in control of what’s ahead for her so worrying will just stress u, and won’t solve a thing xx try to be strong, if not fake it till u make it for ur mum too xxx

hiding from cock pics.

"Monday - find out the guy I went on a date with doesn't have time to date and he was fit and had loads in common

So this week can go fuck itself."

Sorry to hear that,

» Add a new message to this topic