FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > VERIFICATIONS

VERIFICATIONS

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it wrong to show all your verifications,weve been abused by someone who said we have way too many , we just think it proves we play and arn't timewasters

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"Is it wrong to show all your verifications,weve been abused by someone who said we have way too many , we just think it proves we play and arn't timewasters "
tell em bollox n block....its what you wanna do that counts xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it wrong to show all your verifications,weve been abused by someone who said we have way too many , we just think it proves we play and arn't timewasters "

I wouldn't worry you are doing ok here. Block and report is the est option.

Do what ever you feel is best for you xx Its your profile x

Its your profile to do with as you wish!

As long as you are in accordance with site rules....

As Femme said... bollox to 'em!

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

your profile, your choice.

if they don't like it, let them move on and give it not another thought x

By *elshmailMan  over a year ago

neath

totally agree with you guys block them, they dont deserve to know you.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

If you'd had them all in a month then I would have said maybe a bit OTT, but you have been here for a number of years.

You show what you want and as has been said bollox to em

By *arnaclebillMan  over a year ago

Robin Hood County

It's no-ones business but yours

Lol perhaps jealous they dont have many?

Sod em its your profile you show em

Beats me how some "swingers" can be so amazed that people actually meet many people

I for one never realised there was a limit xx

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

thanks everyone for the general feeling , weve blocked him and yeah bolox to him lol xx

I have no verifications but who are ppl to judge ? we all here for our different reasons and desires thats what makes "swingers" different is it not ?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

they are jealous

Seriously there are some queer folk on here, do what you want, i show mine cos i think is someone is nice enought to write one it deserves to be shown.Feck the haters

Ignore, they're only envious. I usually verify, but hardly any returned.

That is quite wierd, especially as your meets are over a period of over 3 years. Nowt so queer as folk.

Ignore em, just troublemakers looking to give peeps grief. They deserve to be blocked and reported.

By *irty_bhamMan  over a year ago

birmingham

do what you feel is bestvfir you,

if people don't like it tgen its obvious that they're not for you

Your profile, your choice.

You get the meets so can't be doing anything wrong with your profile, carry on as you are.

Probably someone with a slight bout of the jealous disease

Who cares ... it's your profile tell them to do one! It makes me laugh what some people feedback on here regarding messages they've recieved !

I agree tell were to go!

Personally I dont do verifications to be honest. No offense to you fine people but I dont want you all knowing what I think of such a bodies pussy or how long she sucked me for etc, what I do in my meets in strictly my business!

Personally, when I see a profile with a range of verifications, it helps to re-assure me that you are genuine.

I find it incredible, that some people think that they can function on a site like this without verifications as it's the system that has been put in place to protect us from the fakes and time-wasters.

As far as I'm concerned, if I'm approached and offered a meet by someone who is unverified, I am quite sceptical so I turn them down, unless they can do a webcam sesh or chat on the phone first.

Some people enjoy making nasty comments for thr fun factor, and they will take what they have available to them, ie; your profile, pics, veris etc and make a comment arising from that. They get satisfaction out of calling you a name / putting you down etc, you get satisfaction cos they look like a jealous twat.

It matters not what verifications you have, the amount or indeed the timescale. There is no limit to the amount or whether you have 30 verifications for the same day (though that might indicate that you are quite an energetic person).

Don't waste your energy or brain cells responding

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Think that sometimes you can't win. Some people moan if you don't have any, some moan when you have too many!

It's you profile and if your happy with it, balls to everyone else.

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

"I agree tell were to go!

Personally I dont do verifications to be honest. No offense to you fine people but I dont want you all knowing what I think of such a bodies pussy or how long she sucked me for etc, what I do in my meets in strictly my business!

"

Totally agree, you do it your way, each to their own..

To this particular post, I don't think you need graphic details of what you did, I verify people without going into those details, again if people wish to thats their choice.. just not my way..

its upto you what you show

I dont have all mine on show but thats not because i dont want everyone to know how many people i have met its because some guys just go into to much detail and i dont feel hapy showing ones that say how good my fuck was or how my blow job is or how many times i cum in a night lol

So i select the ones i show but thats my choice as its your what you show

If they put people off they probably not the type you want to meet anyway, i wouldnt want to meet someone who judged me for who i have met in the past, thats got bugger all to do with them

"I agree tell were to go!

"

but you dont have to put that to verify someone as genuine, i never ever verify someone and put anything sexual related, i just put that we have met, nice person, happy to verify as genuine etc

Which im happy to do for single guys who have never met before as they can find it hard to get meets other wise

"

but you dont have to put that to verify someone as genuine, i never ever verify someone and put anything sexual related, i just put that we have met, nice person, happy to verify as genuine etc"

We leave unembellished veris as the graphic ones can be tmi for some, and also prefer to keep what goes on at a meet at the meet - but that's just personal preference.

Having someone else trying to control someone elses behaviour by throwing people abuse for having too mani veris, not enough veris, graphic veris, whatever - well it's just wrong.

Wolf

its up to you what you do with your profile as most of the others have already said. As a matter of intrest without giving any details away was the comment from someone with no valadations

» Add a new message to this topic