FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > I Ruined Someone's Day Already

I Ruined Someone's Day Already

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *airytaleOfNewPork OP   Man  over a year ago

Close

Driving through Cheltenham on my way to Oxford this morning, overtaking a cyclist.... So a little over to the other side of the road....

Car on the other side, and the bloke was literally snarling at me to "get out the fucking way".... He wasn't best impressed when I started chuckling to myself.... I don't understand how people let something like that upset their day...

Are you a road rage expert?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Driving through Cheltenham on my way to Oxford this morning, overtaking a cyclist.... So a little over to the other side of the road....

Car on the other side, and the bloke was literally snarling at me to "get out the fucking way".... He wasn't best impressed when I started chuckling to myself.... I don't understand how people let something like that upset their day...

Are you a road rage expert? "

I think it's funny. People are so brave in their car bubbles. Had someone stick their fingers up to me yesterday.

By *izzy RascallMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

Was it Prince Phillip?

Im such a calm person... Until you put me in a car

I don’t do road rage, it’s such a waste of energy.

Solution to road rage..............Classic FM

"Im such a calm person... Until you put me in a car "

This is me. I’m gonna get one of those clicker counter things for everytime I scream the T word

I swear a lot under my breath...

Except it's not under my breath.

I am rarely surprised by idiot moves though, I expect it!

By *inkySeeKinkyDoWoman  over a year ago

'tween PontyCarlo & CasVegas in West Yorks

I have an imaginary custard cannon mounted on my bonnet that splats entire cars with gloopy custard when they behave like idiots...if it were real i would leave a trail of cars lining the sides of the roads on my way to work all with their owners desperately trying to clear their windscreens with that one MacDonalds napkin they found in the footwell

"Driving through Cheltenham on my way to Oxford this morning, overtaking a cyclist.... So a little over to the other side of the road....

ask mystique i have pave rage with some numptys

I'm a lorry driver, see it all the time - and the stupid things that drivers do

Close

I think it's funny. People are so brave in their car bubbles. Had someone stick their fingers up to me yesterday. "

So you were overtaking a cyclist, with another car coming the other way?

Did he have to break?

Why were you only a little bit on his side if the road? Was the cyclist swearing at you too?

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman  over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

Did he have to break?

Why were you only a little bit on his side if the road? Was the cyclist swearing at you too?

"

The recommended minimum safe space for overtaking a cyclist is 1.5m

An average car is 2m wide

I have no idea of the exact road you were on but a standard lane is 3.2m wide

If you overtook safely you'd be driving directly at an oncoming car.

Wait til the lane is completly clear or don't overtake.

You might get held up a few seconds.

You might not cause an accident

Close

Did he have to break?

The recommended minimum safe space for overtaking a cyclist is 1.5m

An average car is 2m wide

I have no idea of the exact road you were on but a standard lane is 3.2m wide

If you overtook safely you'd be driving directly at an oncoming car.

Wait til the lane is completly clear or don't overtake.

You might get held up a few seconds.

You might not cause an accident

"

Fair comments and to clarify, the road is plenty wide enough and I wasn't driving directly at him.... If he could pass and not swerve/brake whilst hanging out swearing....

But thanks for the reminder on the rules of the road folks

I was until they managed to get to catch me up at the read light and got out of their car!

That was it for me! I no longer use the middle finger

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

To cyclists annoying, C u next Tuesday.

Old people, slow melon farmers

People that can't do the actual speed limit , useless morons

And they think their in the right

Ps duel carriageways are made for over taking get back in to the slow lane #loserlane

» Add a new message to this topic