FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Single females/couples saying no to black blokes

Single females/couples saying no to black blokes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *PIUM75 OP   Man  over a year ago

Clapham Junction

I am very new to the site but i have noticed that majority of females/couples who have been on the site for a year or more simply say no blacks please. Please can you share your experience(s) or encounters which as made black blokes a no go area. Cheers

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why would you assume it's because they've had a negative experience?

This is fantasy, there are races I do not find sexually attractive. It doesn't mean I view them negatively, and I certainly don't see the need to justify to anyone who I invite into my bed.

Don't get bogged down by those not interested in you look for those that are.

Welcome and have fun.

By *ummy mummyWoman  over a year ago

southampton-ish

I think it is more just down to people's preferences...like there are lots who state only interested slimmer people...or bbws...or a certain age...don't think it is really because of things that may have happened...you will find just as many who will say black guys only...

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

some men like blondes,some bbw,some slim,some older women,its realy justa matter of choice,doesnt mean anything else

It's preferences mate. Just keep looking. They have their reasons and you'll have a better time finding people who match you than worry about the people who don't.

With me it is personal preference, I am just not attracted to black men or asian men

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"Why would you assume it's because they've had a negative experience?

This is fantasy, there are races I do not find sexually attractive. It doesn't mean I view them negatively, and I certainly don't see the need to justify to anyone who I invite into my bed.

Don't get bogged down by those not interested in you look for those that are.

Welcome and have fun."

this ^^^^^

i do not have any particular type on my profile cos different ppl turn me on, it doesnt mean i dont have preferences.

Clapham Junction

Thanks guys for all the comments. I do understand the concept of preference & turn on/off(s), i was only trying to see if there were any other reason from the much older people on the site (members over a year really). Please keep comments coming as am enjoying it all &

ing

"I am very new to the site but i have noticed that majority of females/couples who have been on the site for a year or more simply say no blacks please. "

that is some research you have carried out

so the majority of females/couples that have been on the site for a year or more say that on their profiles????

really? that does surprise me

By *plpxp2Couple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"I am very new to the site but i have noticed that majority of females/couples who have been on the site for a year or more simply say no blacks please.

that is some research you have carried out

so the majority of females/couples that have been on the site for a year or more say that on their profiles????

really? that does surprise me "

I must be in the minority

By *odareyouMan  over a year ago

not far from iceland,,,,,, tescos is nearer though :-) (near leeds)

Please can you share your experience(s) or encounters which as made black blokes a no go area.

Assuming you're right.. ( you're not by the way. ) Why would this help you,, ? (Unless you're from Sydney uni... doing research ) You can only be yourself You can't change the past only influence the future..

Theres someone for everyone on here and its mot most at all! Loads on here who meet black only x everything takes time n patience and moani.g does not help you x good luck just enjoy amd keep the faith xx

You must be on a different site to me then with your majority statement xx

Clapham Junction

My dear moaning hell NO, its just an observation in greater London area. Someone just called it a research lol, i aint doing non of that but i guess we are all entitled to our own opinion at individual level. Well may be its time to pursue a Phd then as i have always wanted to one in social policy he he. Keep your comments, observations & opinion coming. I am smiling

"It's preferences mate. Just keep looking. They have their reasons and you'll have a better time finding people who match you than worry about the people who don't."

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I am not sure why so many people concentrate more on those things that exclude them over working out a way to embrace or attract those that include them....

there are people that go on about being "too young" or "too old" or " no black/white/asian"... or "no fatties" "no bi" "VWE" "no singles" ect ect ect....... and they look for so many excuses that they miss out on all the profiles that they are suitable for....

I know I am not going to be everyones preference, all I can do is be the best "me" I can...that is my unique selling point, and hopefully at the end of the day that is good enough....

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"I am not sure why so many people concentrate more on those things that exclude them over working out a way to embrace or attract those that include them....

...."

The best comment of the thread....^^^^^

To the OP....I am not sure how you came to your conclusion as I am sure you havn't looked at every profile....but...I would say...if people have had a bad experience with someone, t matters not what their colour is, and I can't see why it would put them off a meet the next time just because of their colour.

Clapham Junction

Fabio lol lol lol!! Did you know there is a site where you could find the perfect excuse? its called excusebible type it in google its quite interesting. Well down to the main menu lol. We all need to concerntrate on number 1 you just like you said, its like a farmer in the planting season with is seeds some die instantly, some die as the leaves come out & other make the harveat rich. Am loving this thread ha ha! Keep the comments coming guys

Just did a search for research found 20 couples in the postcode area of the OP who have been members of the site for over 1 year, one of which prefered white only, one prefered black only, no others had a colour preference... So as suspected it was just a fluke result.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

or another look at me thread..

Clapham Junction

Hmm have you heard about the silent treatment? Please read more about it. A code where certain things are not acceptable & or mentioned, but it sure exsist subconciously. A common treatment even within top echelon of government lol

[Removed by poster at 26/01/12 12:26:11]

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Fabio for president, hugz n stuff, xxx

» Add a new message to this topic