FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > When is a couple not a couple?

When is a couple not a couple?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A friend of mine was on here as a couple and due to various reasons ceased all contact with the other half, blocked contact on all forms of communication but not before asking for the account to be deleted.

Said other half has not done this and despite me reporting the profile it remains active.

I discussed this with my friend who was shocked to still have her pictures on the site so I’m curious to what, if anything can be done. She would prefer I didn’t contact the other half directly.

Any ideas?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Have you contacted site supporters to get it taken down?

It’s been reported using the report function.

Is the other person using this profile and still pretending to be a couple?

I'd suggest she makes her own profile and contacts admin herself. I don't think a report from you would make any difference otherwise people could just report any profile they wanted.

"Is the other person using this profile and still pretending to be a couple? "

Certainly seems to be.

"I'd suggest she makes her own profile and contacts admin herself. I don't think a report from you would make any difference otherwise people could just report any profile they wanted. "

Yeah, I’m thinking that myself. Cheers

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Is your friend still able to access the profile? If so I'd suggest she goes in, changes the password and removes any pics and profile text, and hides it or better still takes it UNLOS.

If she's not able to she might need to email admin directly and explain the situation - whilst you reporting it was the right thing to do, admin only have your word for it so would help if the contact was direct from the person concerned.

"Is your friend still able to access the profile? If so I'd suggest she goes in, changes the password and removes any pics and profile text, and hides it or better still takes it UNLOS.

If she's not able to she might need to email admin directly and explain the situation - whilst you reporting it was the right thing to do, admin only have your word for it so would help if the contact was direct from the person concerned."

Unfortunately she doesn’t have access any longer, seems the password has changed.

I’ll suggest she’s creates a new profile and reports it herself.

Thanks

There are sadly lots of couples profiles on here with only one person on it now. Caught a few out that were single guys using an old couples profile x

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Is your friend still able to access the profile? If so I'd suggest she goes in, changes the password and removes any pics and profile text, and hides it or better still takes it UNLOS.

If she's not able to she might need to email admin directly and explain the situation - whilst you reporting it was the right thing to do, admin only have your word for it so would help if the contact was direct from the person concerned.

Unfortunately she doesn’t have access any longer, seems the password has changed.

I’ll suggest she’s creates a new profile and reports it herself.

Thanks "

If she has access to the email address associated with the profile she could always click the "Forgotten password" link - just a thought as another possible way round it.

» Add a new message to this topic