By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Man On Man Off?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"The oil for motorbike? "

No some weirdo going round scarin kids aprantly we got a letter from school

I think it’s disgusting the picture freaks ME out let alone what it must do for kids

Ads

Sick fuckers imo!

Just gotta keep the conversation open and ongoing with kids about the scary shit that’s on the web and how they can stay safe...

I normally refrain from googling stuff I don't know about on here... But what the actual fuck?!! This is a thing?

How is this not being stamped out with the utmost urgency by the social networks! I just read articles on how it has not been pulled quickly at all by some.

Damn... This world just gets darker and darker

"I normally refrain from googling stuff I don't know about on here... But what the actual fuck?!! This is a thing?

How is this not being stamped out with the utmost urgency by the social networks! I just read articles on how it has not been pulled quickly at all by some.

Damn... This world just gets darker and darker "

Your dark pictures won't help

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I normally refrain from googling stuff I don't know about on here... But what the actual fuck?!! This is a thing?

Damn... This world just gets darker and darker "

G3orgie should I google?

Your dark pictures won't help "

And your attempt at levity, as ever is much appreciated oh bearded ray of light in these dark times

Modern day chain letter shit.

The originators should be jailed for manslaughter.

Every day is an education on fab

G3orgie should I google? "

It’s a freak with big eyes and a plastic face.

G3orgie should I google? "

It's okay to readit Babs. Not a needing eye bleach kinda thing

Scary video and messages telling kids to kill themselves or their family and friends will die. Apparently embedded in kids videos online.

I know I was just reading about it. My daughter watches Dan TDM on YouTube quite a lot and I said to her have you ever seen anything weird pop up on your videos and she said like what.

I didn’t want to say what it was in case she goes searching for it but I said what would you do if something popped up like a scary character and it told you to do something naughty or bad or it would get you in the night or hurt me. She just laughed and said nothing is more scary than you so I wouldn’t listen to it and I’d tell you about it.

Just made sure all parental controls are on and she only watches YouTube like now when she’s on the other end of the sofa on her iPad and I’m here.

Aprantly it started last year

And your attempt at levity, as ever is much appreciated oh bearded ray of light in these dark times "

You always have the words I need to hear

The ridiculous Slender Man 'urban myth' resulted in a 12 year old girl almost being stabbed to death by two classmates. Apparently, they thought that Slender Man would let them live at 'Slender Mansion'in the middle of the woods, if they stabbed their friend. I realise it sounds laughable, but young minds are very easily influenced.

"Scary video and messages telling kids to kill themselves or their family and friends will die. Apparently embedded in kids videos online. "

And kids games Peppa pigs all sorts I’ve sent it to the ex to make sure she knows so she can keep an eye on my sons watching/playing habits

Ads

And your attempt at levity, as ever is much appreciated oh bearded ray of light in these dark times

You always have the words I need to hear "

Forum flirting

"Scary video and messages telling kids to kill themselves or their family and friends will die. Apparently embedded in kids videos online.

And kids games Peppa pigs all sorts I’ve sent it to the ex to make sure she knows so she can keep an eye on my sons watching/playing habits

Ads"

We have had a letter from school about it tonight

G3orgie should I google?

It's okay to readit Babs. Not a needing eye bleach kinda thing"

Thank you

"Scary video and messages telling kids to kill themselves or their family and friends will die. Apparently embedded in kids videos online.

Ads

We have had a letter from school about it tonight "

How is there school now? It’s half term

"Scary video and messages telling kids to kill themselves or their family and friends will die. Apparently embedded in kids videos online. "

How sick is that?

Ads

How is there school now? It’s half term "

Was half term last week for us

Ads

How sick is that? "

I despair at the world sometimes, but not everyone is like that.

I remember chain letters when I was at school. All sorts of shit in them. "Don't break the chain or else....."

"Sick fuckers imo!

Just gotta keep the conversation open and ongoing with kids about the scary shit that’s on the web and how they can stay safe..."

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

I had to look this up because i had no idea what Momo was. Having seen it I don't understand why anyone would want to make such a thing.

I would have thought the developers are somehow contactable and can face prosecution? This is blatant insightment to cause self harm and harm to others.

Has anyone seen it? It's more likely a storm in a teacup whipped up by the he media.

The picture is an art image from Japan - the whole piece is scarier than just the head

By *aisyDDWoman  over a year ago

North West

It’s horrendous. Mind you I saw some horror props pig stuff this morning that kids are more likely to find

Monitor what your children watch and it shouldn’t be an issue. Parents give their kids an iPad instead of spending time with them IMO.

I’ve never actually heard of someone who’s legit seen it though. The kids at my school know about it because of news reports.

What the actual fuck??

"Monitor what your children watch and it shouldn’t be an issue. Parents give their kids an iPad instead of spending time with them IMO.

I’ve never actually heard of someone who’s legit seen it though. The kids at my school know about it because of news reports. "

An iPad is the modern day mega drive, master system or spectrum depending on your age. My mum or gran didn’t sit up in my bedroom with me whilst I played Mortal Kombat for hours on end.

You don’t spend every minute of the day with your child at home. You have to cook, you have to clean, you have to poop. You take the iPad off them and then they can get YouTube on the tv in their bedroom or living room.

Ads

How is there school now? It’s half term "

Went back this week, and having a child at schools, this is the first I've heard about this.

"Monitor what your children watch and it shouldn’t be an issue. Parents give their kids an iPad instead of spending time with them IMO.

I’ve never actually heard of someone who’s legit seen it though. The kids at my school know about it because of news reports.

An iPad is the modern day mega drive, master system or spectrum depending on your age. My mum or gran didn’t sit up in my bedroom with me whilst I played Mortal Kombat for hours on end.

You don’t spend every minute of the day with your child at home. You have to cook, you have to clean, you have to poop. You take the iPad off them and then they can get YouTube on the tv in their bedroom or living room.

"

I’ve never actually heard of someone who’s legit seen it though. The kids at my school know about it because of news reports. "

Apparently the Peppa pig ones run with the normal audio that you would expect, so unless you were watching with them, even being in earshot wouldn't be sufficient.

And it isn't possible to monitor 24/7, however much you would like to.

I removed YouTube kids from my daughters iPad a while ago, because I wasn't happy with what she was watching.

By *ewrocksWoman  over a year ago

button moon

I just explained to my daughter the origins of it, showed her the statue, explained someone has used that thing to make a really dumb game thats not very kind or fun, and that it's not real, if it ever comes up on YouTube then she's not to watch it but save the video so I can check it out, and that if friends talk about it to tell me. She gets limited net/tech time, and supervised, but easier just to explain to her.

Lol is this like the blue whale thing that turned out to be 100% exaggerated bullshit.

Ie it was never a thing untill it was a new story which then made it a tjing

I got called an embarrassing mother for pointing it out and asking if they knew about it.

"I got called an embarrassing mother for pointing it out and asking if they knew about it.

"

Well given the past history of these "stories" they're non existant till the parents make them a thing. Then the kids are worried over yet another phantom

"I got called an embarrassing mother for pointing it out and asking if they knew about it.

Well given the past history of these "stories" they're non existant till the parents make them a thing. Then the kids are worried over yet another phantom"

She was quite scathing for an 11yo saying it was a facebook virus for scaring parents instead

I asked my daughter if she’d seen anything weird lately on you tube, she told me all the things she watches. Weirdest things found on google earth, tornado chasers, extreme weather, and her favourite thing, you had one job (the channel that shows pictures of mistakes made everywhere like a cola label on a bottle of orange liquid, a school sign on the road spelt skool. My kid is a fucking weirdo anyway.

Well given the past history of these "stories" they're non existant till the parents make them a thing. Then the kids are worried over yet another phantom

She was quite scathing for an 11yo saying it was a facebook virus for scaring parents instead "

You should be proud your child has the rarest of traits, common sense :p

Im nearly 30 and still have to tell my 70+ year old mother the whatsapp chain mails regarding xyz arent real :p

She was quite scathing for an 11yo saying it was a facebook virus for scaring parents instead

You should be proud your child has the rarest of traits, common sense :p

Im nearly 30 and still have to tell my 70+ year old mother the whatsapp chain mails regarding xyz arent real :p"

Oh bless your mum

By *innie The MinxWoman  over a year ago

Under the Duvet

Must have been a slow news day.

By *eeroybrownMan  over a year ago

aldershot

Sorry guys and gals, I'm late to the party.

So what is this actually? Some losers making vids to scare our kids? I'm too nervous to Google it lol

My son watches Dan Tedious too and is very sensible but sadly many of his friends aren't.

By *eeroybrownMan  over a year ago

aldershot

Okay just checked out the newspaper sites and WTF?!!!

» Add a new message to this topic