FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Classy Women

Classy Women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have found that I definitely have a thing for classy looking women! Women who have their nails done all nice... Women who dress well... Women who look like sexy business women and you can imagine they have really sexy underwear on under their outfit... or NO underwear Underwear as well... Love really nice sexy underwear! Women that take care of themselves just look so so sexy to me and I wanted to see if the guys agree? Do you mind how the ladies you meet dress or would you meet a women in a pair of trackies?

Also ladies, other way round, do you like men to be well dressed and smart or does it not matter either?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I have found that I definitely have a thing for classy looking women! Women who have their nails done all nice... Women who dress well... Women who look like sexy business women and you can imagine they have really sexy underwear on under their outfit... or NO underwear Underwear as well... Love really nice sexy underwear! Women that take care of themselves just look so so sexy to me and I wanted to see if the guys agree? Do you mind how the ladies you meet dress or would you meet a women in a pair of trackies?

Also ladies, other way round, do you like men to be well dressed and smart or does it not matter either?"

Of course it matters!!!! Not keen on scruffy looking men, its nice to see a guy who makes an effort...oh and theres a difference between that and one who hogs the mirror!

"I have found that I definitely have a thing for classy looking women! Women who have their nails done all nice... Women who dress well... Women who look like sexy business women and you can imagine they have really sexy underwear on under their outfit... or NO underwear Underwear as well... Love really nice sexy underwear! Women that take care of themselves just look so so sexy to me and I wanted to see if the guys agree? Do you mind how the ladies you meet dress or would you meet a women in a pair of trackies?

Also ladies, other way round, do you like men to be well dressed and smart or does it not matter either?Of course it matters!!!! Not keen on scruffy looking men, its nice to see a guy who makes an effort...oh and theres a difference between that and one who hogs the mirror! "

I am glad you agree! It is just in some pics you see a lot of people having sex with people in trackies and that look like jakes! haha!

By *aceytopWoman  over a year ago

from a town near you

if i make the effort,and i do,then of course it matters,like them to smell good as well

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Also ladies, other way round, do you like men to be well dressed and smart or does it not matter either?Of course it matters!!!! Not keen on scruffy looking men, its nice to see a guy who makes an effort...oh and theres a difference between that and one who hogs the mirror!

I am glad you agree! It is just in some pics you see a lot of people having sex with people in trackies and that look like jakes! haha!"

trackies on men or women are a no no

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How people dress matters a lot to me, i always try to look my best on a meet, i always have my nails done, my eye brows threaded, do my hair, do my make up, i never wear stuff like jeans on a meet and i dont like day meets as i dont like to go over dressed for the day time but dont want to turn up to a meet looking casual, so if i make all that effort and i guy turns up in trainers it really pisses me off

funny little thing bother different people

I am enjoying these responses! It looks like we are on the same wavelength I love women who dress well and look after themselves. Nice perfume is great too!

"How people dress matters a lot to me, i always try to look my best on a meet, i always have my nails done, my eye brows threaded, do my hair, do my make up, i never wear stuff like jeans on a meet and i dont like day meets as i dont like to go over dressed for the day time but dont want to turn up to a meet looking casual, so if i make all that effort and i guy turns up in trainers it really pisses me off

funny little thing bother different people"

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"How people dress matters a lot to me, i always try to look my best on a meet, i always have my nails done, my eye brows threaded, do my hair, do my make up, i never wear stuff like jeans on a meet and i dont like day meets as i dont like to go over dressed for the day time but dont want to turn up to a meet looking casual, so if i make all that effort and i guy turns up in trainers it really pisses me off

funny little thing bother different people"

agree here

What i wear is actually dependant on my Masters choice.. however, my appearence is very important to me.. I can look the perfect lady.. I can act the perfect lady.. but I am so not where it counts.

I actually though have found that I have a thing for the guys that turn up when they are just coming straight from work lol... although I do still like clean smelling.. but sometimes an oily smell is mmmmm( I am a petrolhead so maybe thats why lol )

However, someone turning up all pressed and dressed is good..however I instruct them to strip pretty much straight away lol

Cali

"I am enjoying these responses! It looks like we are on the same wavelength I love women who dress well and look after themselves. Nice perfume is great too!"

well thats subjectional to what you like, i wear paco rabanne black xs as i love it but not everyone will think its smells nice

I hae to be honest i have met guys and turned them down based purely on what they are wearing

"I am enjoying these responses! It looks like we are on the same wavelength I love women who dress well and look after themselves. Nice perfume is great too!

well thats subjectional to what you like, i wear paco rabanne black xs as i love it but not everyone will think its smells nice "

YUM! I wear Paco Rabanne One Million or Marc Jacobs

"I hae to be honest i have met guys and turned them down based purely on what they are wearing "

That is fair enough... No excuse for it

When I describe classy women its not just the clothes I think about, its the whole package, elegance, tasteful, refined, well dressed, groomed etc.

You can put some beautiful Agent Provocateur underwear on a woman but if she is standing there downing bottles of vodka, effing in every sentence and shouting across public areas in a loud and uncouth manner, that woman, in my eyes, is not classy - she's as common as mook

"When I describe classy women its not just the clothes I think about, its the whole package, elegance, tasteful, refined, well dressed, groomed etc.

You can put some beautiful Agent Provocateur underwear on a woman but if she is standing there downing bottles of vodka, effing in every sentence and shouting across public areas in a loud and uncouth manner, that woman, in my eyes, is not classy - she's as common as mook "

I am with you on that one bring on the classy ladies HAHA x

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

"When I describe classy women its not just the clothes I think about, its the whole package, elegance, tasteful, refined, well dressed, groomed etc.

You can put some beautiful Agent Provocateur underwear on a woman but if she is standing there downing bottles of vodka, effing in every sentence and shouting across public areas in a loud and uncouth manner, that woman, in my eyes, is not classy - she's as common as mook "

oi i asked you not to mention why our meet went so badly

you've met me then lol

Haha caught out again ladies!

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

You can put some beautiful Agent Provocateur underwear on a woman but if she is standing there downing bottles of vodka, effing in every sentence and shouting across public areas in a loud and uncouth manner, that woman, in my eyes, is not classy - she's as common as mook

you've met me then lol"

shall we go be common and mucky in the corner

I love classy, non prudish women. very sexy!

I've been watching re-runs of Bo Selecta, the Mel B sketches, so my favourite saying over the last few days has been 'common as mook'

Tom boys all the way fa me

Women who will get out of the car at night in the pouring rain on the hard shoulder of the m6 to change a tyre

Whilst I sit in the warm listening to the radio and admiring me nails xx

A few lines from 'Class' a song in Chicago that are particularly pertinent these days

They should apply to us all, not just women

Whatever happened to fair dealing?

And pure ethics

And nice manners?

Whatever happened to, "Please, may I?"

And "Yes, thank you?"

And "How charming?"

Ah, there ain't no gentlemen to open up the doors

And even kids'll knock ya down so they can pass

Whatever happened to old values?

And fine morals?

All you read about today is rape and theft

Jesus Christ, ain't there no decency left?

What became of class?

"What i wear is actually dependant on my Masters choice.. however, my appearence is very important to me.. I can look the perfect lady.. I can act the perfect lady.. but I am so not where it counts.

I actually though have found that I have a thing for the guys that turn up when they are just coming straight from work lol... although I do still like clean smelling.. but sometimes an oily smell is mmmmm( I am a petrolhead so maybe thats why lol )

However, someone turning up all pressed and dressed is good..however I instruct them to strip pretty much straight away lol

Cali "

i'd glady let you have a good sniff of my oilyness after a day in the workshop

Forum Mod

"Tom boys all the way fa me

Women who will get out of the car at night in the pouring rain on the hard shoulder of the m6 to change a tyre

Whilst I sit in the warm listening to the radio and admiring me nails xx "

Hahaha I can see it to Soapy

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Tom boys all the way fa me

Whilst I sit in the warm listening to the radio and admiring me nails xx

Hahaha I can see it to Soapy

"

He's not kidding either

By *lassic1Man  over a year ago

bellshill

I dont think it matters if its formal or casual wear as long as the PVC is polished nicely.

I dont go much on tracksuits, they look ok on very fit young men though. I like a man to wear clothes that look quite new, i like bright colours as well.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

being classy is the best if it is on the inside as well as the outside.

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Also ladies, other way round, do you like men to be well dressed and smart or does it not matter either?"

Takes more than clothes and nice nails to make somebody classy.

Think it depends on where and when you are meeting.

I personally prefer a guy in a nice pair of jeans,shirt and boots than dressed in a suit.

I actually had a guy mail me this week saying classy lady? I don't think so .... no woman on a swingers site is classy. I did say everyone has the right to their own opinions, you included ...... but I thought wtf? Block!!!

"being classy is the best if it is on the inside as well as the outside.

"

....... you can pay for schooling but you can't buy class.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"being classy is the best if it is on the inside as well as the outside.

....... you can pay for schooling but you can't buy class."

I prefer men casual or smart/casual such as jeans and a t.shirt or shirt. I do not mind trainers like converse or Vans but running trainers i am not really a fan of. I can not and will not stand track suits though. I do not mind suits, however i feel more relaxed if people are dressed 'relaxed' so to speak. Don't get me wrong, they have to look clean and tidy.

I like to do my hair and nails and make up etc and i tend to wear skirts or dresses teamed with heels, but that's just how i dress anyway

Sarah xx

Well think back to the differences between Princess Diana and Sarah Ferguson. Both members of the aristocracy, both very wealthy, neither of them having to wear primark undies, one exuded elegance, the other didnt

» Add a new message to this topic