FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Not looking to date people on here

Not looking to date people on here

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Have you met people on here who you like, but you wouldn't date them or have a relationship with them? Maybe you met them either for sex or coffee.

What is/ are the reason(s) that you wouldn't date them?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes, everyone I met on here.

I'm not looking for a relationship and I don't date unless it could possibly turn into a relationship.

I'll go for coffee, or food, or even for a day out (which I'm doing on Saturday) but it's not dating.

I'll have sex with men I couldn't see myself in a relationship with because I don't have to live with them or spend much time with them.

I've been seeing my long term partner for sex for 9 years but I can't imagine us dating, or living together.

I'm not in the right mindset for a committed relationship and can't spend too much time with a man.

If I did find someone to have a relationship with he would have to be pretty special.

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"I'm not in the right mindset for a committed relationship and can't spend too much time with a man.

If I did find someone to have a relationship with he would have to be pretty special.

"

I knew you and me were meant for each other. steel are you any good at wedding planning. I feel a hat moment coming on

"I'm not in the right mindset for a committed relationship and can't spend too much time with a man.

"

Yup, me too.

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I think it's not helped by the fact everyone seems to have a slightly defitition for 'dating' someone. In my view just meeting for a coffee with a view to maybe knocking boots at some point in the future is a 'date'. If you then meet this person a few times you can be said to be 'dating' them. If you are exclusive then you're 'partners' or BF & GF or whatever label suits you best. However others seem to view serious relationships as 'dating' still, I think that's more of an Americanism though.

I knew you and me were meant for each other. steel are you any good at wedding planning. I feel a hat moment coming on "

Not that special

"I think it's not helped by the fact everyone seems to have a slightly defitition for 'dating' someone. In my view just meeting for a coffee with a view to maybe knocking boots at some point in the future is a 'date'. If you then meet this person a few times you can be said to be 'dating' them. If you are exclusive then you're 'partners' or BF & GF or whatever label suits you best. However others seem to view serious relationships as 'dating' still, I think that's more of an Americanism though. "

To me, that's just going for coffee.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Because there is only 1 woman I've ever loved. Somebody come up dancing and groping her from behind and I jumped with him without thinking like a reflex. Some big cunt bouncer broke my nose. I don't trust myself so I keep it separate. I don't judge though because that would be hypocritical of me.

Fabs is a distraction I wouldn't expect men here to be looking for a monogamous relationship so a non starter. However I might consider a bouncer how breaks noses those sort deserve a reward.

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Yeah, I’m with Kaitlyn on this. I do all sorts non-sexually with my regular partners: dinners out, gaming, urbexing, hiking...hell, even a mini-break!

I’ve never thought of any of those as a date though, even though those wouldn’t result in sex. (Well...not *always* )

I have my other half at home and I adore him...so I couldn’t consider any of this as dating.

"Have you met people on here who you like, but you wouldn't date them or have a relationship with them? Maybe you met them either for sex or coffee.

What is/ are the reason(s) that you wouldn't date them?"

Yes. Usually because I don't know them well enough to start thinking romantic thoughts. It takes me a while.

Learning something new I'm not keen on, will put me off. Demanding too much of my time. Too needy.

I really like most people I take the time to meet. To make it onto the dating/romance list, you'd have to be pretty incredible (in my eyes).

By *ig1gaz1Man  over a year ago

bradford

Dating on here to the other sites makes no difference in my eyes.

As we dont know peoples back grounds to what they do or did.

Personally im not interested in there back grounds on any site.

As im there for them and meeting them not anyone else.

But thats how I see it.

"Yeah, I’m with Kaitlyn on this. I do all sorts non-sexually with my regular partners: dinners out, gaming, urbexing, hiking...hell, even a mini-break!

I’ve never thought of any of those as a date though, even though those wouldn’t result in sex. (Well...not *always* )

I have my other half at home and I adore him...so I couldn’t consider any of this as dating."

Adventuring?

By *lceeWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yeah, I’m with Kaitlyn on this. I do all sorts non-sexually with my regular partners: dinners out, gaming, urbexing, hiking...hell, even a mini-break!

I have my other half at home and I adore him...so I couldn’t consider any of this as dating.

Adventuring? "

It’s all adventuring! Though maybe with less of the high seas

Chester/Wirral

"Fabs is a distraction I wouldn't expect men here to be looking for a monogamous relationship so a non starter. However I might consider a bouncer how breaks noses those sort deserve a reward. "
It give me character.

By *rontier PsychiatristMan  over a year ago

Coventry

I have had FAB freinds and been with woman who are a great catch and wonderful women. With who I have had great freindship, closeness, laughter, sex and companionship. Who I have loved as freinds (you can love your friends IMO but its a different type of love). But compatibility and attraction are a funny thing. Despite things being great on paper and reality they have just not be quite right for anything more, missing a certaint x factor. Its why I realised there is a middle ground between NSA and a loving long term relationship. Sex can be for different reasons including sharing closeness and intimacy as freinds. I was lucky enough to find that Woman with the X factor and we are very much in love. Once we met a knew there was something more with her, that x factor that I had not experienced with others, she was the one for me and always will be.

sheffield

I knew you and me were meant for each other. steel are you any good at wedding planning. I feel a hat moment coming on

Not that special "

O that’s dam hurtful. Scampers off to corner

Not that special

O that’s dam hurtful. Scampers off to corner "

I meant I'm not worthy

By *aron_TentakuruMan  over a year ago

Exeter

I used to work in the coffee business so for professional reasons, with me, going for coffee means just that. A 'coffee date' on the other hand...

sheffield

Not that special

O that’s dam hurtful. Scampers off to corner

I meant I'm not worthy "

Batters eyes profusely

By *iffaWoman  over a year ago

wherever

Yes I’ve met and had sex with men I wouldn’t actually date. I have different needs for dating it’s not a put down on anyone and I’m sure plenty wouldn’t have wanted to date me either!

No one wants a monogamous relationship on here so no I wouldn't. Saying that my mate is now dating someone from fab, works for some

I knew you and me were meant for each other. steel are you any good at wedding planning. I feel a hat moment coming on "

I've bought a hat and some carrots for the bouquet.

"I think it's not helped by the fact everyone seems to have a slightly defitition for 'dating' someone. In my view just meeting for a coffee with a view to maybe knocking boots at some point in the future is a 'date'. If you then meet this person a few times you can be said to be 'dating' them. If you are exclusive then you're 'partners' or BF & GF or whatever label suits you best. However others seem to view serious relationships as 'dating' still, I think that's more of an Americanism though. "

Good point, one person's date is another person's social.

I've bought a hat and some carrots for the bouquet. "

The theme is parsnips I'm afraid.

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 17:09:46]

"I have had FAB freinds and been with woman who are a great catch and wonderful women. With who I have had great freindship, closeness, laughter, sex and companionship. Who I have loved as freinds (you can love your friends IMO but its a different type of love). But compatibility and attraction are a funny thing. Despite things being great on paper and reality they have just not be quite right for anything more, missing a certaint x factor. Its why I realised there is a middle ground between NSA and a loving long term relationship. Sex can be for different reasons including sharing closeness and intimacy as freinds. I was lucky enough to find that Woman with the X factor and we are very much in love. Once we met a knew there was something more with her, that x factor that I had not experienced with others, she was the one for me and always will be."

thinking about it.. I guess I'm dating people to see if I want sex with them. Just taken the romance factor out. Everything else works exactly the same though..

At one time i was 100%

Againts as its not what im looking for also iv never dated but im now of the opinion never say never

Life evolves

If you're looking for the same characteristics in a meet from fab as anywhere else it's no different. Comes down to how you use the site. I'll only have sex with people I've become friends with and like as people so to me it makes no difference at all. Hence why several have become long term partners over the years.

"Have you met people on here who you like, but you wouldn't date them or have a relationship with them? Maybe you met them either for sex or coffee.

When I’m dating someone, I’m looking for an intellectual connection first and sexual connection second...

I’m one of the few people who use this site purely for sex and dating sites purely for dating...

I never blur the lines....

I have met some great people swinging over the years... but I will never consider them friends... they will always be sex partners, because our relationship is built around sex...

Chester/Wirral

When I’m dating someone, I’m looking for an intellectual connection first and sexual connection second...

I’m one of the few people who use this site purely for sex and dating sites purely for dating...

I have met some great people swinging over the years... but I will never consider them friends... they will always be sex partners, because our relationship is built around sex..."

You must be breaking hearts left, right and center.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Yep, mostly distance or just not emotionally connected.

I don't really consider whether I'd date them or not because it isn't an option for me. I've zero interest in dating. I avoid anyone who is actively looking to date as well. It is easier to avoid them becoming disappointed when they realise I really mean I'm not interested

I have met some great people swinging over the years... but I will never consider them friends... they will always be sex partners, because our relationship is built around sex... You must be breaking hearts left, right and center. "

No not at all, I haven’t had sex in so long... I have a winter bush... the hairs on my balls haven’t been this long since I was a teenager...

Chester/Wirral

I have met some great people swinging over the years... but I will never consider them friends... they will always be sex partners, because our relationship is built around sex... You must be breaking hearts left, right and center.

No not at all, I haven’t had sex in so long... I have a winter bush... the hairs on my balls haven’t been this long since I was a teenager..."

, need to get back in the game my man.

Ive met people I like yes where it would go no further as there isnt enough of that illusive pull to their whole person.

Ive met people who I really like where there is a massive connection, but it can go no further as they and I are unavailable.

I have met people who I really, really like where all the sparks are flying but 'life happening' timings for both are proving a total ballache

Im reminding myself Im not here for relationships of course through all this. But the heart wants what it wants

I have met some great people swinging over the years... but I will never consider them friends... they will always be sex partners, because our relationship is built around sex... You must be breaking hearts left, right and center.

No not at all, I haven’t had sex in so long... I have a winter bush... the hairs on my balls haven’t been this long since I was a teenager... , need to get back in the game my man."

Seriously , I think I have out grown swinging... I’ve ticked all my boxes and ready for the second half of my life....

No not at all, I haven’t had sex in so long... I have a winter bush... the hairs on my balls haven’t been this long since I was a teenager... , need to get back in the game my man.

Seriously , I think I have out grown swinging... I’ve ticked all my boxes and ready for the second half of my life....

"

First Gloswingers, now you?!

No not at all, I haven’t had sex in so long... I have a winter bush... the hairs on my balls haven’t been this long since I was a teenager... , need to get back in the game my man.

"

The second haf of a life can be bit shit. Stick with what you know and like

First Gloswingers, now you?!

"

Yes , people grow up... after you tried all the flavors in the candy shop... it’s time to move on...

The second haf of a life can be bit shit. Stick with what you know and like "

I don’t want to be a old man , still chasing sex...

That’s my biggest fear....

The second haf of a life can be bit shit. Stick with what you know and like

I don’t want to be a old man , still chasing sex...

That’s my biggest fear...."

Fair enough yes.

I only have sex with men with men I find attractive, like and respect, and it wouldn't be any different to men I was "dating" (which I haven't done since schooldays, apart from when I met my two husbands). But a lot of sex was involved there too, so I really don't make a distinction apart from one being NSA and the other not.

"At one time i was 100%

Againts as its not what im looking for also iv never dated but im now of the opinion never say never

Life evolves"

but swinging wont be my thing if i ever do

Well in fairness this is a swingers site there are plenty of good dating sites that cater for dates this is for fun and no emotional drama in between so everyone wins lol

By * Lexi xWoman  over a year ago

stockport

I’ve not met anyone that I’d want to date.

I tell myself that I can think with my dick but I’m quite a softy.

A regular would be great without the hassle but surely it would grow into something more?

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

"I’ve not met anyone that I’d want to date.

A regular would be great without the hassle but surely it would grow into something more?

"

Have you considered several regulars?

"

Well it could lead to more no one can predict the future oh absolutely love the tats the ones on the back I like the most

Chester/Wirral

"

Me too, it's pretty tragic some of the broken people on here that I've encountered. Hot vanilla date tomorrow.

By *ink Panther.Woman  over a year ago

Preston

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 18:22:28]

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

All the guys I've met are very datable, just not with me. I'm not here for that.

Well becoming friends makes the experiences a lot better that's why there is a social side to this that a lot of people ignore meeting people without getteto know them is just pointless and the sex just becomes boring and feels like a chor

stockport

Have you considered several regulars?"

Yes I think I would.

stockport

Well it could lead to more no one can predict the future oh absolutely love the tats the ones on the back I like the most "

Thank you

By *ineMan  over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

I have in the past yes, but that have tended to be a fleeting encounters and now I look for something more.

Some could have been friends, a few a proper relationship, where all that normal real life stuff is just as important, or more important than just the sex.

I guess we all look for something or someone who touches us in a unique way. If we find it and they find us then perhaps it has more to offer.

But only if we value friends as much as fucking....

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 18:48:26]

[Removed by poster at 27/02/19 18:48:06]

"I have in the past yes, but that have tended to be a fleeting encounters and now I look for something more.

Some could have been friends, a few a proper relationship, where all that normal real life stuff is just as important, or more important than just the sex.

I guess we all look for something or someone who touches us in a unique way. If we find it and they find us then perhaps it has more to offer.

But only if we value friends as much as fucking....

"

Here here I'll drink to that who's wants to join me my round lol

Me too, it's pretty tragic some of the broken people on here that I've encountered. Hot vanilla date tomorrow. "

I thought I told you to keep quiet about our date

Chester/Wirral

Me too, it's pretty tragic some of the broken people on here that I've encountered. Hot vanilla date tomorrow.

I thought I told you to keep quiet about our date "

You wish it's in the post for you though.

I thought I told you to keep quiet about our date You wish it's in the post for you though. "

I dread to think what’s in the post...

Chester/Wirral

I thought I told you to keep quiet about our date You wish it's in the post for you though.

I dread to think what’s in the post..."

If you played your cards right. 1 of the best fucks of your life.

I thought I told you to keep quiet about our date You wish it's in the post for you though.

I dread to think what’s in the post... If you played your cards right. 1 of the best fucks of your life. "

A dildo?

I dread to think what’s in the post..."

You better open it with cleaning gloves

You better open it with cleaning gloves "

It’s ok, I have staff to do that.

Chester/Wirral

I dread to think what’s in the post... If you played your cards right. 1 of the best fucks of your life.

A dildo? "

I'm a mac_ine not a dildo.

It’s ok, I have staff to do that. "

Are they well paid

"Well in fairness this is a swingers site there are plenty of good dating sites that cater for dates this is for fun and no emotional drama in between so everyone wins lol "

What is a swinger's site though? Everyone uses it their own way.

Are they well paid "

Very well paid

I dread to think what’s in the post... If you played your cards right. 1 of the best fucks of your life.

A dildo? I'm a mac_ine not a dildo. "

*Cue song and dancing in front of the mirror again*

‘He’s just a love mac_ine...’

Are they well paid

Very well paid "

Is there any available positions part time or full

I'd like to apply I have experience

"Well in fairness this is a swingers site there are plenty of good dating sites that cater for dates this is for fun and no emotional drama in between so everyone wins lol

What is a swinger's site though? Everyone uses it their own way. "

Well I'll give you a clue it doesn't involve swinging from branches like a monkey lol

A dildo? I'm a mac_ine not a dildo.

"

I think I just wet my pants

Chester/Wirral

"

Yeah but like Richard Gere in American Gigolo.

"

Feeding his fantasy is that how it goes lol

Yeah but like Richard Gere in American Gigolo."

You wish (don’t ruin the image for me)

I think I just wet my pants "

Tut tut I think you need a spanking for that lol

Tut tut I think you need a spanking for that lol"

Not sure my old lady pelvic floor can handle that.

Chester/Wirral

Yeah but like Richard Gere in American Gigolo.

You wish (don’t ruin the image for me) "

I know, the handsome bastard.

"Well in fairness this is a swingers site there are plenty of good dating sites that cater for dates this is for fun and no emotional drama in between so everyone wins lol

Well I'll give you a clue it doesn't involve swinging from branches like a monkey lol"

So what does it mean?

Well I'll give you a clue it doesn't involve swinging from branches like a monkey lol

So what does it mean?"

Well basically its having fun without the drama simples

Tut tut I think you need a spanking for that lol

Not sure my old lady pelvic floor can handle that. "

Oh anything is possible if you put your back into it

What is a swinger's site though? Everyone uses it their own way. "

Yes. And to me "good dating sites" is an oxymoron as every one I've tried (and believe me I've tried them all) has been crap. As for this place being free of emotional drama, hahahaha

Yes. And to me "good dating sites" is an oxymoron as every one I've tried (and believe me I've tried them all) has been crap. As for this place being free of emotional drama, hahahaha"

So for me a man wouldn't get his penis inside my body unless I really like him. So in that aspect I wouldn't fuck anyone I wouldn't consider dating if I was able to.

However I'm not looking looking for dates or relationships. I do enjoy the social side, I enjoy having my partner's regular, I enjoy doing non sex things with them too. But ultimately it's about sex

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Just lack of compatibility, which is a very broad concept! Different desires, values, goals - anything that signals a relational mismatch.

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

I have met and know a number of absolutely wonderful women here that have the necessary traits and appeal to consider a relationship with. This hasn't happened because my current state of mind isn't switched on to that possibility.

Fab meets are just purely for sex with me. I have no emotional attachment to people on here other than outside of polite non intrusive banter to ensue some fun physical activities for couple of hours.

A few social meets were pleasant but as means to see if we wanted to have sex basically. Quick coffee shop meet for hour .(couple were good and couple ended with parting ways , so handy really to avoid awkwardness in cold meets )

I wouldn’t want to date anyone from fab as I separate random sex meets from my actual real life friends /!work / making friends .

Because its not a dating site!

Anyone I’ve met from here and actually had sex with a few times I’d date them and have a relationship with them.

I don’t care about the fact they’re on here as long as they leave after we become and item, I’m not one for sharing.

Because its not a dating site! "

It can be for some people.

Because its not a dating site!

It can be for some people. "

I’ve had some very nice dates with some sexually adventurous people. Best of both worlds.

» Add a new message to this topic