FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Just a little grumble!

Just a little grumble!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What is the deal with people on here that have profiles that say "anyone messaging us MUST send a facepic or message will be deleted straight away" but then they dont even have any pics! nothing in gallery or private gallery... absolute joke!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Ah but there is the secret private gallery where you can send pics that way,it does'nt show on the profile

"Ah but there is the secret private gallery where you can send pics that way,it does'nt show on the profile "

Yeah but if they have viewed all my pics and demanding a face pic, surely they could send a face pic first...

Just block and move on and dont mail ...I have to see a face pic or theres no meet .. after having a meet like that years ago no face pic said he was this and that he was sreck .

By *uby In StockingsTV/TS  over a year ago

Cheadle

Everyone has their reasons sweetie, some may not be obvious to you immediately, xxx

Forum Mod

Someone has to go first in the pic sending game if you're not happy with going first then proceed no further

By *ustyBrunette35Couple  over a year ago

birmingham

"Ah but there is the secret private gallery where you can send pics that way,it does'nt show on the profile

Yeah but if they have viewed all my pics and demanding a face pic, surely they could send a face pic first..."

I think it boils down to whether or not you want to have sex with the person/people making the demands, if they're asking for a face pic with your messgage and you want sex then you'd stand a better chance if you do as they say.

If you're not happy with meeting their requests then move on to the next profile

"Someone has to go first in the pic sending game if you're not happy with going first then proceed no further "

I dont have a problem sending my face pic, thats not the issue, its just more that they have perved on the rest of me and i havent seen anything of them

Forum Mod

"Someone has to go first in the pic sending game if you're not happy with going first then proceed no further

I dont have a problem sending my face pic, thats not the issue, its just more that they have perved on the rest of me and i havent seen anything of them "

Say "you go first and then ill send a pic too" see what happens,if they get all uppity about it then you can say cheerio

"Someone has to go first in the pic sending game if you're not happy with going first then proceed no further

I dont have a problem sending my face pic, thats not the issue, its just more that they have perved on the rest of me and i havent seen anything of them

Say "you go first and then ill send a pic too" see what happens,if they get all uppity about it then you can say cheerio "

Ok I will give it a go... from experience most of them will get uppity! haha!

"

I dont have a problem sending my face pic, thats not the issue, its just more that they have perved on the rest of me and i havent seen anything of them "

If it bother's you that much, move yours into your "friends only" gallery... you've displayed them, they are there to be perved over

wouldn't worry yourself over it a jot.

just deal with the people who approach you in the right way, and the others might get the message eventually!

Wolf

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

If a member doesn't suit your requirements why not just move on to another who does?

There are thousands on here....why stress because one doesn't match up to your photo requirements?

"If a member doesn't suit your requirements why not just move on to another who does?

There are thousands on here....why stress because one doesn't match up to your photo requirements?"

Yeah i know, you are right! Just annoying as some people think they have such control over you because you are a single guy, so silly!

"What is the deal with people on here that have profiles that say "anyone messaging us MUST send a facepic or message will be deleted straight away" but then they dont even have any pics! nothing in gallery or private gallery... absolute joke!"

As you are quoting their profile, it would appear it's you sending the first message, so at the point of receiving the message they possibly have not looked at your profile or have any idea who you are.

So if they say no face pic no answer then your message is getting deleted....

If they have sent you the first message, does your profile ask for a pic to be included? if not then you can't really complain...

Personally, we don't message anyone who doesn't have a pic on the profile, at least an Avatar, and seldom respond without some form of picture.

» Add a new message to this topic