FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Solo female

Solo female

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have booked a hotel for my first solo club visit. Unusually I am not nervous, just excited!!!

What do people think of girls who go by themselves? Would you presume she had been ditched?! What's it like going by yourself? Are people as friendly as they are when you are in a couple? What scenario is the best kind of scenario for you in a club? ... couple or a single or group maybe lots of questions... just excitedly curious

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

"I have booked a hotel for my first solo club visit. Unusually I am not nervous, just excited!!!

What do people think of girls who go by themselves? Would you presume she had been ditched?! What's it like going by yourself? Are people as friendly as they are when you are in a couple? What scenario is the best kind of scenario for you in a club? ... couple or a single or group maybe lots of questions... just excitedly curious "

You'll be fine. Lots of single women go to swinging clubs on their own.

By *nsatiable_nymphWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere down south

"I have booked a hotel for my first solo club visit. Unusually I am not nervous, just excited!!!

What do people think of girls who go by themselves? Would you presume she had been ditched?! What's it like going by yourself? Are people as friendly as they are when you are in a couple? What scenario is the best kind of scenario for you in a club? ... couple or a single or group maybe lots of questions... just excitedly curious "

I started going to clubs by myself this year. Luckily I knew a few people before hand who were going as I get quite nervous at first when going to clubs

Everyone was friendly, the men will try their luck

I love the social side of clubs and if anything else happens, it's an added bonus

What do people think of girls who go by themselves? Would you presume she had been ditched?! What's it like going by yourself? Are people as friendly as they are when you are in a couple? What scenario is the best kind of scenario for you in a club? ... couple or a single or group maybe lots of questions... just excitedly curious

I started going to clubs by myself this year. Luckily I knew a few people before hand who were going as I get quite nervous at first when going to clubs

Everyone was friendly, the men will try their luck

I love the social side of clubs and if anything else happens, it's an added bonus "

Thanks lovely that's a good way to think of it. It's a night out and some me time the guest list is looking very hot

By *arlo82Woman  over a year ago

the gym and random places

Been going clubbing solo for years. I advocate it massively. You aren't stuck with someone you potentially cba with, you don't have the confusing chat of "well I didn't speak because I thought you were with".

Plus you can leave when you want to or with who you want to

Win win really

"Been going clubbing solo for years. I advocate it massively. You aren't stuck with someone you potentially cba with, you don't have the confusing chat of "well I didn't speak because I thought you were with".

Plus you can leave when you want to or with who you want to

Win win really "

That was what I was thinking hopefully it will be the first of many solo visits

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I can assure you that everyone will just be thinking "ooh hello, who's this then?" Lol

I think youre very brave OP. An attractive trait in anyone. Hope it's everything you want it to be.

"I can assure you that everyone will just be thinking "ooh hello, who's this then?" Lol"

I hope so ... and in a good way lol xxx

"I think youre very brave OP. An attractive trait in anyone. Hope it's everything you want it to be."

Thank you lovely!

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

I'm going to a club tonight with a guy I met many many years ago when i was there on my own.

I quite like going on my own from time time. Doing what I want just for me.

Have a lovely time x

"I'm going to a club tonight with a guy I met many many years ago when i was there on my own.

I quite like going on my own from time time. Doing what I want just for me.

Have a lovely time x"

Ah I hope you have a lovely time tonight!

I found the single men the most friendly when I went on my own. The women and couples avoided me.

The men looked out for me and weren't leery or creepy.

I've been on my own to clubs more often than not, and couldn't give a toss about what people think. Just enjoy!

A lot of my friends go alone but I'm not quite brave enough I prefer to go with groups of friends

"I found the single men the most friendly when I went on my own. The women and couples avoided me.

The men looked out for me and weren't leery or creepy."

That's good to hear!

I assume youll be solo for all of 30 seconds before you have a group with you for the rest of the night

By *irginieWoman  over a year ago

Near Marlborough

I went to Chams on my own the other night. Had the best time. A solo woman is very popular and I’ve never been judged for it. I prefer it, I can do as I please.

V x

» Add a new message to this topic