FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > Provocative gym photos

Provocative gym photos

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ax_uk_2009 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wilmslow

Why is it so many profile pictures are provocative photos taken in front of big mirrors at the gym. I love a bit of risqué behaviour but showing off all of your bits especially in environments where children and young people are present is out of order. Or is it just me?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oupleNeedPlus1Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"Why is it so many profile pictures are provocative photos taken in front of big mirrors at the gym. I love a bit of risqué behaviour but showing off all of your bits especially in environments where children and young people are present is out of order. Or is it just me?"

I don't know many gyms where there are kids allowed OP tbh

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Literally never seen any photos like that

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Why is it so many profile pictures are provocative photos taken in front of big mirrors at the gym. I love a bit of risqué behaviour but showing off all of your bits especially in environments where children and young people are present is out of order. Or is it just me?"

Maybe it's their private gym?

By *ax_uk_2009 OP   Man  over a year ago

Wilmslow

"Why is it so many profile pictures are provocative photos taken in front of big mirrors at the gym. I love a bit of risqué behaviour but showing off all of your bits especially in environments where children and young people are present is out of order. Or is it just me?

I don't know many gyms where there are kids allowed OP tbh"

Perhaps it is just the gyms that I have belonged to. Although I do have kids.

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Why is it so many profile pictures are provocative photos taken in front of big mirrors at the gym. I love a bit of risqué behaviour but showing off all of your bits especially in environments where children and young people are present is out of order. Or is it just me?

I don't know many gyms where there are kids allowed OP tbh

Perhaps it is just the gyms that I have belonged to. Although I do have kids."

I can't say that I've ever seen provocative pics in a gym setting, some of people in gym gear in gyms but that's just normal for those settings, just like swim wear at a pool.

Just a question; is it actually directly provocative, as in showing themselves or is it a question of more than you deem appropriate, as in showing a little more waist or stomach?

It may simply be a case of your perception rather than the picture itself

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

I don't know many gyms where there are kids allowed OP tbh"

Me neither

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Another note, nothing creepier than being hit on at the gym. It's horrible.

Never seen this, are you talking out in the gym or the changing room?

"Another note, nothing creepier than being hit on at the gym. It's horrible. "

Yeah I agree.

Not the time or the place!

I've seen nudes that have obviously been taken in changing rooms but I assume it's whem the gym is quiet as there is no one else in the pic. And to be honest if nudity in a changing room offends you then it's not the person taking the pic that's the problem. And I've seen clothed gym pics but again it's pretty obvious that it's when the gym is quiet and there's nothing sexual about them anyway.

Really not seeing the issue

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"Another note, nothing creepier than being hit on at the gym. It's horrible. "

I agree with you on this, when I go to the gym I go to work, not to look or be seen and I anticipate that everyone else is there for the same. I find the 'I saw a hot person' posts a little creepy.

» Add a new message to this topic