FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > The Lounge > It’s another attractiveness thread.

It’s another attractiveness thread.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When reading the forums or your messages do you sometimes shudder or get creeped out when people say certain things, for example describing a sexual act in graphic detail or being quite sexually brutish or even just doubt the validity of the claims they are making because of what they look like. Yet if an attractive person says the same or similar things, it doesn’t bother you or you believe what they’re saying more if they’re describing something.

Kind of like it’s only stalking or harassment if the person doing it is not attractive!

Thoughts...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *risky_MareWoman  over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

True to a certain extent, though I would say 'someone I fancy' vs 'someone I don't' and that depends on more than simply how conventionally attractive they appear.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I see where you're coming from. I do believe that the more attractive people can get away with a lot more on here. A previous thread talked about whether the rude attractive people were rude because they do so well and those don't have to reply on their personalities as much as the rest of us. To be honest if I don't like what a woman has to say it wouldn't matter if she looked like Jessica Alba I'd still be put off her

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Some things make me squick regardless of how "attractive" the person is. I think if I find someone hot I'm more likely to be cuntstruck/cocklusting and go along with it; it elicits a positive reaction because it's that person describing it.

Sometimes I do feel a bit if it's a particular person but then I remove the stick out my arse - if I can post about sexual acts etc so can they.

Obviously it's better reading sex stuff from someone like me because I'm attractive and eloquent.

You're right OP and people often delude themselves and others by saying they're into personality etc but it's the truth. Looks matter.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Theres someone that creeps me out every time they say a certain word

By *egularLegsMan  over a year ago

Erdington

I think it depends on what you think is attractive and unattractive.

Beauty is only skin deep but pure ugly goes right to the fucking bone.

"Some things make me squick regardless of how "attractive" the person is. I think if I find someone hot I'm more likely to be cuntstruck/cocklusting and go along with it; it elicits a positive reaction because it's that person describing it.

Sometimes I do feel a bit if it's a particular person but then I remove the stick out my arse - if I can post about sexual acts etc so can they.

Obviously it's better reading sex stuff from someone like me because I'm attractive and eloquent."

And I’d believe what you said. Like if you said some gladiator looking guy bent you over and mounted you like a stag last night I’d genuinely think hmm well Meli wasn’t watching emmerdale with a cuppa tea, she was being bent over by a gladiator and being mounted.

Some times yeah but not usually the validity part. I've witnessed enough in life to know without doubt that even the most unattractive of people get up to some seriously fucked up sexual exploits

I find the constant gym creeping threads especialy about showers and changing rooms cringey as fuck though and really puts me off sticking back up to one

By *nabelle21Woman  over a year ago

B38

"Some things make me squick regardless of how "attractive" the person is. I think if I find someone hot I'm more likely to be cuntstruck/cocklusting and go along with it; it elicits a positive reaction because it's that person describing it.

Obviously it's better reading sex stuff from someone like me because I'm attractive and eloquent."

I like your style

"Theres someone that creeps me out every time they say a certain word"

Smelling the piss sand?

By *ade and VanessaCouple  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Creeps me out no matter who it is. Admittedly, more so from someone old enough to my dad. I'd still be from someone my age though.

V x

"Theres someone that creeps me out every time they say a certain word

Smelling the piss sand?"

oh no. Took me a few minutes but i know who you mean

"Theres someone that creeps me out every time they say a certain word

Smelling the piss sand?oh no. Took me a few minutes but i know who you mean"

That was all kinds of emotions that was!

I get a mental image of doing the thing in question with the person saying it. If I find them attractive then it's like "yeah bring it on" where as if not I'm going "yuk gross". So yes it definitely depends on who is saying it.

By *r.BlondeMan  over a year ago

Chester/Wirral

Stupid people are always calling me arrogant.

By *isforOrgasmicWoman  over a year ago

Bushey

As a rule of thumb creepy people say creepy things and do it for effect but as long as its not against the rules they can do it. You can choose to ignore or block its just a shame there isn't a button you can click that blocks and also blocks all their posts on the forum too.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"Theres someone that creeps me out every time they say a certain word"

It's when I say 'moist', right?

By *am4CamWoman  over a year ago

Fairy Land

Doesn’t make a difference to me. If someone says something that repels me, it matters not how attractive they are.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"True to a certain extent, though I would say 'someone I fancy' vs 'someone I don't' and that depends on more than simply how conventionally attractive they appear. "

This

Generally speaking, I think many (most?) of us are 6initially predisposed to be more sympathetic and forgiving towards people we personally find attractive, compared to those we don't. Obviously there is some message content which is revolting and unacceptable regardless of how good looking someone seems but yes, if a message is perhaps a bit 'cheeky' as opposed to downright disgusting, it's like a knee jerk reaction to be honest ... where somehow you're not quite as annoyed by it if they look 'nice'. I hold my hands up to being more pissed off by annoying messages if they've been sent by someone I find unattractive. I'm totally aware of this contradiction however and never respond to any message I feel 'off' about, for any reason, no matter who sent it ... but I recognise, in that instant of opening and reading a message, my instinctive reaction to it can differ according to the first impression I get of the sender's appearance.

Some people will think that's really shallow but what I'm trying to describe is a gut reaction in the moment. And it doesn't matter because crap messages get ignored anyway. It's just interesting how instinct takes over in the split second before you consciously decide that this person is an arsehole, albeit they might be hot!

"Stupid people are always calling me arrogant. "

Me too love, I don’t think you’re arrogant at all.

By *ryst In IsoldeWoman  over a year ago

your imagination

"I get a mental image of doing the thing in question with the person saying it. If I find them attractive then it's like "yeah bring it on" where as if not I'm going "yuk gross". So yes it definitely depends on who is saying it."

This

Having said that, attractiveness is subjective. I find some people highly attractive that others don't, and there are many that other's find attractive, that simply leave me cold.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Creepy is creepy. Looks have nothing to do with it, same with stalkerish, obsessive behaviour behaviour. These "attractive" people are just narcissists who think they can get away with it more. The block button is useful in these cases, I only wish it would work for their forum posts as well, like another poster said.

There was a guy on here who everyone thought was great and he said something unkind about cats and everyone forgave him cause he was goodlooking. Not me i kept calling him cat killer in my head

...Up on the Downs

"You're right OP and people often delude themselves and others by saying they're into personality etc but it's the truth. Looks matter. "

But there's plenty of conventionally 'attractive' people I find totally unattractive and would find overly sexual approaches from them repulsive. It's about whether or not I think I want sex with someone, not how attractive they are.

I keep trying to explain this to men - until I've decided 'I want' then sexual advances are more likely to repel me than attract me, I will become defensive.

...Up on the Downs

"There was a guy on here who everyone thought was great and he said something unkind about cats and everyone forgave him cause he was goodlooking. Not me i kept calling him cat killer in my head"

I bloody didn't!! Animal cruelty, even joking about it, would make the best looking guy in the world utterly repulsive in my eyes.

Chester/Wirral

"Stupid people are always calling me arrogant.

Me too love, I don’t think you’re arrogant at all. "

Haha, you don't realise the queue of people who would violently disagree.

By *a Fee VerteWoman  over a year ago

Limbo

"There was a guy on here who everyone thought was great and he said something unkind about cats and everyone forgave him cause he was goodlooking. Not me i kept calling him cat killer in my head"

I missed that. But I'd have reacted just like you did - animal cruelty would kill off any attraction instantly for me.

But now I'm worried I could have been unknowingly interacting with the nasty cat killer!

"There was a guy on here who everyone thought was great and he said something unkind about cats and everyone forgave him cause he was goodlooking. Not me i kept calling him cat killer in my head

I missed that. But I'd have reacted just like you did - animal cruelty would kill off any attraction instantly for me.

But now I'm worried I could have been unknowingly interacting with the nasty cat killer! "

hes been gone ages so no need to worry

Haha that was diamond joe wasnt it.

Thw antifreeze comment?

"There was a guy on here who everyone thought was great and he said something unkind about cats and everyone forgave him cause he was goodlooking. Not me i kept calling him cat killer in my head

Thw antifreeze comment?"

No. I didnt bloody see that thankfully

I get creeped out by some things people say but i dont base it on there looks tho at all i rarelly look at profiles when on forum as i see it as group conversation similar to being it a cafe or the street and dont often do backround checks on folks i speak to in public so dont really here

So often have no clue how attractive they are its more about content thats freaky not the person

"When reading the forums or your messages do you sometimes shudder or get creeped out when people say certain things, for example describing a sexual act in graphic detail or being quite sexually brutish or even just doubt the validity of the claims they are making because of what they look like. Yet if an attractive person says the same or similar things, it doesn’t bother you or you believe what they’re saying more if they’re describing something.

Kind of like it’s only stalking or harassment if the person doing it is not attractive!

Thoughts..."

No, it creeps me out if ANYONE is too forward, too assuming, too crass.

I will say this.. In people I find physically attractive it screams of arrogance. In people I personally find less physically attractive, it screams of desperation. Though, thats probably more a reflection on me, than it is of them.

I don't really know anyone on the Forum personally, so it's a little unfair to judge them, though I do it all the same.

Me too love, I don’t think you’re arrogant at all. Haha, you don't realise the queue of people who would violently disagree. "

I’m at the top of the queue

Thw antifreeze comment?No. I didnt bloody see that thankfully"

I still would have bollocked him for that.

Chester/Wirral

Me too love, I don’t think you’re arrogant at all. Haha, you don't realise the queue of people who would violently disagree.

I’m at the top of the queue "

Yeah, yeah. You love it.

If the person in the pic looks grimy and talks about sex I do have a virtual gag moment.

Whereas a pic of a fresh faced/pretty/handsome person I would read with no stomach churn.

I suppose, in my head, I'm visualising them doing it.

When it comes to being a cunt though, looks don't come into it; I won't be forgiving just because they look attractive.

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

The reason why men should not try to be sexy when messaging to women without the woman initialling it. Attractive people get away with being accepted on face value could be the eyes, smile, cheeks whatever you just have to know where you fit in. Same reason blonde women get away with more than non-blonde women.

People gravitate towards personality traits they which to have or be associated with. So if you are deemed attractive you will be forgiven because said person wants your energy so to speak. The same can be said for being a celebrity, rich, attractiveness as mentioned and so forth.

"When reading the forums or your messages do you sometimes shudder or get creeped out when people say certain things, for example describing a sexual act in graphic detail or being quite sexually brutish or even just doubt the validity of the claims they are making because of what they look like. Yet if an attractive person says the same or similar things, it doesn’t bother you or you believe what they’re saying more if they’re describing something.

Thoughts..."

It's actually the same in real life,if a guy approaches a woman at a bar and starts chatting to her,if the lady likes you then you may continue and it may all end well, but if she doesn't find you attractive then you may find yourself getting locked up on unwanted sexual advances charges, it's a minefield

"The reason why men should not try to be sexy when messaging to women without the woman initialling it. Attractive people get away with being accepted on face value could be the eyes, smile, cheeks whatever you just have to know where you fit in. Same reason blonde women get away with more than non-blonde women.

People gravitate towards personality traits they which to have or be associated with. So if you are deemed attractive you will be forgiven because said person wants your energy so to speak. The same can be said for being a celebrity, rich, attractiveness as mentioned and so forth."

Blonde people get away with more than non blonde people!?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"The reason why men should not try to be sexy when messaging to women without the woman initialling it. Attractive people get away with being accepted on face value could be the eyes, smile, cheeks whatever you just have to know where you fit in. Same reason blonde women get away with more than non-blonde women.

People gravitate towards personality traits they which to have or be associated with. So if you are deemed attractive you will be forgiven because said person wants your energy so to speak. The same can be said for being a celebrity, rich, attractiveness as mentioned and so forth.

Blonde people get away with more than non blonde people!? "

I dont think so

...Up on the Downs

I dont think so"

I once got stopped for speeding on my BSA. Took the helmet off, tossed the long blonde hair, policeman nearly fell over backwards and let me off with a mild reprimand!

"Stupid people are always calling me arrogant. "

Define stupid, anyone you disagree with ?!

Define stupid, anyone you disagree with ?! "

Wooosh

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Thoughts...

It's actually the same in real life,if a guy approaches a woman at a bar and starts chatting to her,if the lady likes you then you may continue and it may all end well, but if she doesn't find you attractive then you may find yourself getting locked up on unwanted sexual advances charges, it's a minefield"

For chatting!

I dont think so

I once got stopped for speeding on my BSA. Took the helmet off, tossed the long blonde hair, policeman nearly fell over backwards and let me off with a mild reprimand! "

True story November 2008, I was driving at 1am down the m4 in my Nissan 350Z, was pitch black on that stretch of the motorway. Didn’t see the police car on the side, booted it past, saw the blue lights behind me, got off on my junction and pulled into a lay-by. Copper says do you know how fast you were going, I said yeah about 92mph it said on the dial, (it had separate dials to the speedometer) He said any particular reason, I said yeah that part of the motorway is scary and I just wanted to get off, wouldn’t have done it in the day when it was busy. He said are you sure, I said yeah I promise, he said go on then off you go.

"Doesn’t make a difference to me. If someone says something that repels me, it matters not how attractive they are. "

This for me too.

Everyone creeps me out equally. I never look at profiles so I wouldn't know if they were 'attractive' anyway.

"Doesn’t make a difference to me. If someone says something that repels me, it matters not how attractive they are.

This for me too.

Everyone creeps me out equally. I never look at profiles so I wouldn't know if they were 'attractive' anyway. "

Thoughts...

It's actually the same in real life,if a guy approaches a woman at a bar and starts chatting to her,if the lady likes you then you may continue and it may all end well, but if she doesn't find you attractive then you may find yourself getting locked up on unwanted sexual advances charges, it's a minefield

For chatting! "

No,you don't even have to open your mouth, just stand there and they scream because you're in their "space"

By *egasus NobMan  over a year ago

London

Blonde people get away with more than non blonde people!? "

Specifically women—Pamela Anderson, Marilyn Monroe actually dyed her hair blonde, Kaley Cuoco to name are few. it is not a coincident that must of the white female pop icon are blonde. Even Beyonce is blonde nowadays lol

Not to drift off topic

I'm not sure if it's quite the same but sometimes when people post things they've done I might judge the likeliness of it having happened on their attractiveness.

I guess I shouldn't really, I actually feel a bit bad about it.

"Doesn’t make a difference to me. If someone says something that repels me, it matters not how attractive they are. "

Same for me. Looks wouldn’t even come into it.

Hmmm...

I once cummed on a girls ass, it dribbled down to the asshole and I just used it as lube for round 2.

Made her walk home with the cum still in her, but with no underwear

By *ea monkeyMan  over a year ago

Manchester (he/him)

"I'm not sure if it's quite the same but sometimes when people post things they've done I might judge the likeliness of it having happened on their attractiveness.

I guess I shouldn't really, I actually feel a bit bad about it. "

I know what you mean, but some of the most active people in my area and that I've seen in clubs are those that might fall into that category.

I generally take the view of; if it's fake, then more fool them, if not, then good for them. Either way I'm never going to meet them so it really none of my concern!

By *emini ManMan  over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

To be honest I'm more likely to get creeper out or judge whether someone has actually done some of the things they say, or suggest, based on how they say it and any previous knowledge I may have of them from forum interaction or their profile etc, rather than on their attractiveness.

Some people just have a way of coming across that sets my BS-dar off

Once someone posts something I find creepy their physical attraction diminishes to almost nothing. Useful self filter though

A good looking person, in my eyes, saying something creepy would probably get away with it slightly more often than someone I deemed unattractive. However, a popular Forumite did recently say something about what he wanted to do with his willy in a thread and it seriously creeped me out to the extent I unfriended him. He's very good looking and didn't get away with it, with me that time.

I find this thread very attractive, I want to fuck it hard in all of it's holes.

» Add a new message to this topic